busted links downloading .net sp1 when reinstalling CB

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Having problems installing CB again after this computer died over XMas, and the download from the WotC website doesn't get the correct version anymore, and the one I found gave an error.  Anyone have ideas? 
Google.
.net framework 3.5 sp1

First link
www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx...

Casual Magic player since 2003 (Onslaught Block). 60% Johnny, 40% Timmy. Want a free, graphics-based, collection database to inventory your cards? I made one! Feedback welcome. Program runs offline, includes powerful search options, art, Oracle text, data import/export, and a rigorously updated list of every card ever printed. Version 5.13 (Theros) now available!

So. Green needs an iconic creature type, eh? How about wurms!

One Billion Words - 1001 Fantasy Landscapes: Share DnD-ish landscapes for use in homebrew campaigns!

Thats the one I found.  I guess I'll go bug Microsoft...
You sure its .NET that's causing the problem then?

I just had to re-install it last week and it worked for me.
Do you have anything else that runs on .NET that you could test?  Monster Builder is one example.

:shrug:

Casual Magic player since 2003 (Onslaught Block). 60% Johnny, 40% Timmy. Want a free, graphics-based, collection database to inventory your cards? I made one! Feedback welcome. Program runs offline, includes powerful search options, art, Oracle text, data import/export, and a rigorously updated list of every card ever printed. Version 5.13 (Theros) now available!

So. Green needs an iconic creature type, eh? How about wurms!

One Billion Words - 1001 Fantasy Landscapes: Share DnD-ish landscapes for use in homebrew campaigns!

Sign In to post comments