Thanks for Thread previews back, needs tweaking

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
I just want to say I really appreciate the return of the tooltip feature (thread previews).  That's probably the feature I've missed most from the old boards.  I've noticed that it displays the most recent post rather than the original though.  I'd really prefer it to display the first post so I can determine if the thread is a subject I'd like to read at length.  If some people would like it to display the last post, perhaps a user setting is called for?
"Man is made God's plaything, and that is the best part of him. Therefore every man and woman should live life accordingly, and play the noblest games... Life must be lived as play, playing certain games, making sacrifices, singing and dancing..." Plato, The Laws.
I'd really prefer it to display the first post so I can determine if the thread is a subject I'd like to read at length.

Enthusiastically seconded.
(I employ zie/zie/zir as a gender-neutral counterpart to he/him/his. Just a heads-up.) Essentials definitely isn't for me as a player, and I feel that its design and implementation bear serious flaws which fill me with concern for the future of D&D, but I've come to the conclusion that it isn't going to destroy the game that I want to play. Indeed, I think that I could probably run a game for players using Essentials characters without it being much of a problem at all. Time will tell, I suppose.
Sign In to post comments