Updating the Extended Forum

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
As the regulars have probably noticed, the Extended forums are rather out of date.

We need primers (or at least threads with a brief explanation and decklist) for the following decks:
Hypergenesis
Scapeshift
The Rock (both traditional Rock and Death Cloud)
NLU
Faeries (these last two could be in one thread, as they are quite similar)

Also, the Archetypes thread need to be revised for the recent rotation.  I would be willing to update it, but it would probably be a while until I'm done, so I'd rather have someone else do it.  If you want to volunteer to do this or make one of the primers, post in this thread.

One more thing that should be mentioned is the lack of traffic in this forum.  Any ideas to increase activity? 
I'd definitely be willing to take Scape.
Current decks: Type II: B/R Vampires Extended: Modern: U/G Scapeshift 1.5: Ichorid, Elf Combo
I don't frequently take place in the discussions, not because I am unfamiliar with the cards, but because there are no deck primers.  I, for example, do not know the difference between regular rock and death cloud rock.  Primers would help me.  Also threads that increase the standard forums traffic are tournaments(idk if these are a good idea), and theoretical threads.  Theoretical threads are threads that introduce an alternate concept and try and fit it into decks and/or quetion known decks' cards.
Real men hold shift. If everyone has their fingers in the pie, then someone is eating fingers.
Scape primer's mostly all done, I'll post it tomorrow.  Am I putting it directly in the TC or am I putting it elsewhere for approval first?
Current decks: Type II: B/R Vampires Extended: Modern: U/G Scapeshift 1.5: Ichorid, Elf Combo
I'm gonna see if Theiz wants to do the Rock.  Probably won't, but he might be willing.  Lightning, I think you can just post it directly.
Scape primer's mostly all done, I'll post it tomorrow.  Am I putting it directly in the TC or am I putting it elsewhere for approval first?

TC.  I guess if Enigmata or I have a problem with it, it could get moved to Deck Help, but that's pretty unlikely.

TC.  I guess if Enigmata or I have a problem with it, it could get moved to Deck Help, but that's pretty unlikely.

By the way, on a relative note to this, I think we should get another forum guide.  I talk to avenge on facebook and it doesn't seem like he's getting back into magic any time soon, so I think we should get another to help enigmata out.  Twins, are you eligible yet?

By the way, on a relative note to this, I think we should get another forum guide.  I talk to avenge on facebook and it doesn't seem like he's getting back into magic any time soon, so I think we should get another to help enigmata out.  Twins, are you eligible yet?

Nope.  Still a bit over a year left to go.
Also threads that increase the standard forums traffic are tournaments

I'm new to the Extended format, but if anyone wants to, I can make an Awesome Extended Tournament.  In the Standard forums I'm on Awesome Standard tournament 2.  I'll try it and see if it gives you guys any traffic.
Want to know how to keep a moron busy? Reread this sentence to find out!
Also threads that increase the standard forums traffic are tournaments

I'm new to the Extended format, but if anyone wants to, I can make an Awesome Extended Tournament.  In the Standard forums I'm on Awesome Standard tournament 2.  I'll try it and see if it gives you guys any traffic.

I've tried many times.  The problem is self-perpetuating, since we don't get enough traffic to run the tourney.  So that means they never get far, never getting us more traffic.
I suppose I need to update Dredge with the new landfall hedron crab tech. I'll probably do that in the airport later this weekend when I'm in between flights.