HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

I hope Everyone has a good one!!
See you all in 2010!!!

A good workman doesn’t blame his tools. Overall winner of the "Alien Scum" custom contest! Good Trades : Boss Nass;Sith_Slayer;lukey84;Biggsy;Kael_Dro nna;Reysan_Aura;Purple_Wind;The_Fringer Bad Trades 0
Happy New Year!  Indeed it is the last time my generation will ever exist in a year abbreviated with a '0' at the front.  It's all double digits from here.
AMS-51 "Dendrite" Connection lost...searching...
Happy New Year!  Indeed it is the last time my generation will ever exist in a year abbreviated with a '0' at the front.  It's all double digits from here.

Unless you plan to call it '010 (pronounced OH-TEN) like i do for the next year. ;)

Happy gaming to all in '010!  Here's hoping your first booster pull of the next decade is a good one.

Unless you plan to call it '010 (pronounced OH-TEN) like i do for the next year. ;)

Happy gaming to all in '010!  Here's hoping your first booster pull of the next decade is a good one.

:D

IMAGE(http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_iswhite.jpg)Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

My trade thread: MY TRADE THREAD - PLZ PLZ PLZ TAKE A LOOK! (ILL ADD THE LINK SOON AS SOON AS I CAN FIND OUT HOW TO DO IT! ) My top 5 minis: 1. Cade Skywalker, Bounty Hunter 2. Boba Fett, Mercenary Commander 3. Darth Bane + Darth Caedus *rule of two!* 4. Darth Sidious Hologram 5. 3 out of the 4 Force Spirits -- Yoda, Obi, and Ani! (missing Luke! will trade to get him) Me Sith Lords: Darth Bane, Darth Caedus, Darth Malak DLotS, Darth Talon, Darth Krayt, Darth Sidious Hologram BOBA BH BIG D's: (CS) Mace Windu Hello all! This is creme_brule... Some riddles: Spoiler 1) If 0 + 0 = 0, 2 + 2 = a fish, and 3 + 3 = 8, what does 1 + 1 = ? Answer a window. think about that one 2) 3 birds were sitting on a table. 1 got shot. How many are left? Answer 1 (the shot one). The others flew away. Anyways lmk if u liked my siggy! GTs WITH: Spoiler good trades with: BossNass++, Kenred2, TK-1138 x2+, MandaloreTheFirst+, urbanjedi, CaptainZuli, Kael_Dronna (2)+, Rogueleader17, CJK, Sith_Slayer+, Lily_Wan, buttcabbge*, Admiral_Bossk+, Talisker55+, leshippy+, lestiff416+, darthkraft, Gorworr+, dojimaster+, StartideCruiser, C3PO1971, Ephant_Mon, darthhannah+, scourgeofthenewrepublic+, Virlin+, Darth_Mauler+, gold34+, thesahdowreaper, RoqueSaber+, bagman22 x2+, Reysan_Aura, Darth_Percocet+++, jedicartographer, dreadtech+, darthsmith+, Docgeo, rattousai x2+, Trackrtar+, Jaing_Skirata+, Fett-87*, elcollector* * = never left ref! ( ) nothing = good trade + = GREAT trade pending: TheAwesomeSlapstick, lukey84, PatonPawic, headache62, Phlash007, JediPartisan, Waylander311, xxCarna6exx if u aren't on my list plz lmk and ill be happy to add u! Hey guys! if you have anything i might remotely want, just se
Happy New Year guys & gals.  Laughing
Happy New Years, hope this year's mini sets get only better from here.
WOTC resolutions should be more vong haha
Sign In to post comments