Druid Feycharger AKA The Blink Hound

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
So, reading over a Feycharger topic, I noted that there was mention of a Druid Feycharger. The idea sounded fun, so I decided to give it a go. What's scarier than a wolf that vanishes, only to gouge out your throat from nowhere?

Unfortunately, I'm still new to this optimizing thing, so I was hoping for some help. Any help is appreciated.

P.S. With the Pouncing Armor, when I charge I can count it as a jump. Is it possible to still trigger Fey Charge?

Show

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Althaea, level 30
Eladrin, Druid|Swordmage, Blood Moon Stalker, Sage of Ages
Hybrid Druid: Hybrid Druid Reflex
Swordmage Aegis (Hybrid): Aegis of Assault
Hybrid Talent: Swordmage Warding
Background: Windrise Ports (Windrise Ports Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 15, Con 12, Dex 26, Int 15, Wis 24, Cha 10.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 13, Con 10, Dex 16, Int 11, Wis 16, Cha 8.

AC: 43 Fort: 37 Reflex: 40 Will: 40
HP: 170 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 42

TRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +28, Insight +27, Perception +27, Arcana +30, Heal +27, Stealth +28

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Bluff +15, Diplomacy +15, Dungeoneering +28, Endurance +16, History +25, Intimidate +15, Nature +28, Religion +23, Streetwise +15, Thievery +23, Athletics +17

FEATS
Level 1: Battle Awareness
Level 2: Eladrin Swordmage Advance
Level 4: Enraged Boar Form
Level 6: Ruthless Efficiency
Level 8: Hybrid Talent
Level 10: Quick Stow
Level 11: Fey Charge
Level 12: Fey Gambit
Level 14: Roundabout Charge
Level 16: Hunting Wolf Form
Level 18: Improved Swordmage Warding
Level 20: Offensive Resilience
Level 21: Implement Expertise (totem)
Level 22: Quick Wild Shape
Level 24: Primal Aspect Form
Level 26: Charging Aegis
Level 28: Blind-Fight
Level 30: Epic Fortitude

POWERS
Hybrid Druid at-will 1: Grasping Claws
Hybrid Swordmage at-will 1: Luring Strike
Hybrid encounter 1: Blazing Pursuit
Hybrid daily 1: Dimensional Thunder
Hybrid utility 2: Host of Shields
Hybrid encounter 3: Battering Claws
Hybrid daily 5: Roar of Terror
Hybrid utility 6: Stalker's Eyes
Hybrid encounter 7: Feast of Fury
Hybrid daily 9: Entangle
Hybrid utility 10: Impenetrable Warding
Hybrid encounter 13: Floating Death (replaces Blazing Pursuit)
Hybrid daily 15: Baleful Polymorph (replaces Dimensional Thunder)
Hybrid utility 16: Phantom Beast (Encounter 16)
Hybrid encounter 17: Cloud of Sparrows (replaces Battering Claws)
Hybrid daily 19: Lunge and Vanish (replaces Roar of Terror)
Hybrid utility 22: Giant's Might
Hybrid encounter 23: Blinding Swarm (replaces Feast of Fury)
Hybrid daily 25: Ferocious Maul (replaces Entangle)
Hybrid encounter 27: Death Fangs (replaces Floating Death)
Hybrid daily 29: Gaze of the Beast (replaces Lunge and Vanish)

ITEMS
Boar's Charge Totem +6, Pouncing Starleather Armor +6, Amulet of Elusive Prey +6
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======
Fey Step cannot be used in Beast Form so you could not use Fey Charge in Beast Form.  It may work with Quick Wild Shape turning wild shape a free action (wild shape after teleporting, but before attacking), so you would probably want to take that feat sooner.
Fey Step cannot be used in Beast Form so you could not use Fey Charge in Beast Form.

Yes it can. Beast Form only turns off Attack, Utility and Feat powers. Fey Step is a racial power.

Dwarves invented beer so they could toast to their axes. Dwarves invented axes to kill people and take their beer. Swanmay Syndrome: Despite the percentages given in the Monster Manual, in reality 100% of groups of swans contain a Swanmay, because otherwise the DM would not have put any swans in the game.
- It doesn't look like you're using any MCs, so why windrise ports?
- Why hybrid swordmage?  It seems like you get everything you actually need for the feycharger aspect out of MCing to swordmage, and it would improve a number of aspects of the character - giving you three fully usable At-wills rather than one, for example.
- It doesn't look like you're taking any MCs here, much less two.  Windrise Ports is a waste.
- It doesn't look like you're using any MCs, so why windrise ports?
- Why hybrid swordmage?  It seems like you get everything you actually need for the feycharger aspect out of MCing to swordmage, and it would improve a number of aspects of the character - giving you three fully usable At-wills rather than one, for example.
- It doesn't look like you're taking any MCs here, much less two.  Windrise Ports is a waste.

Sure is multiclassing. Battle Awareness (Fighter) and Ruthless Efficiency (Rogue). Those are what it needs to get Fey Charge and Roundabout Charge, respectively. I question the use of Ruthless Efficiency over Sneak of Shadows for the Rogue multiclass. I don't know that you get a lot of mileage out of Ruthless Ruffian.

The Hybrid Swordmage is for Eladrin Swordmage Advance. Though it isn't being used here, a good reason to have Swordmage as a Hybrid is to allow the use of a heavy blade as an implement for Druid powers. This would allow options like Vanguard and Thundergod to come into play, further enhancing the charge.

If we want to pump up the jams even farther, use a glaive because most of the polearm cheese doesn't specify weapon powers. You just lose out on HBO when in beast form, but you could use it with Luring Strike. However, with this option additional feats and conditions may apply, not available at all game tables.

Sure is multiclassing. Battle Awareness (Fighter) and Ruthless Efficiency (Rogue). Those are what it needs to get Fey Charge and Roundabout Charge, respectively. I question the use of Ruthless Efficiency over Sneak of Shadows for the Rogue multiclass. I don't know that you get a lot of mileage out of Ruthless Ruffian.

He's not using a weapon he can sneak attack with, so I'm guessing he just preferred stealth to thievery.  As you noted, though, he could be using swordmage implements for druid powers; a light blade would let him sneak attack with implement powers if he changed his multiclass.
...and hey - if you want to go the glaive route, you don't even need HBO.  Polearm cheese works just fine with Savage Rend as your MBA (and saves you the feat) and he has the stats for PM at level 1, and for PG at epic.  At that point, I'd say take PM rather than Quick Stow (unless I'm missing something, it doesn't do anythign for him... he's only listing one item that he keeps in his hands, and it's an implement so it shifts with him.  On the other hand, I do occasionally miss things - as noted earlier in the thread)  Blind-fight looks like it's tacked on for lack of anything better to do, and might be worth swapping out PG for.  Depending on how much the PG function appeals, it might be worth moving it even a little earlier in paragon.  Also, given that you're only taking one NAD feat in epic, you might want to consider Epic Defenses rather than Epic Fortitude.  Barring specific campaigns or places where my ref/will defenses were so low/high that they just didn't matter any more, I can't think of a case where I'd rather have +2fort than +2ref/+2will
I've made one of these myself at one point.  I went straight druid with Windrise Ports (boo).  MC to Fighter and Swordmage for Fey Charge and ESA.  You don't really need Roundabout Charge since your Savage Rend can just slide the target around.  You can use Polearm Momentum with Rushing Cleats and an Alfsair Spear.

For a longer term plan involving charging, start as either a Kobold (for Shifty) or something with racials and druid stats you like.  Then at Epic, take Reincarnate Champion as your ED and take the Eladrin heritage to get Fey Charge shenanigans.  Predator Druid Kobolds with Mark of Passage and Quick Wildshape are mobile.  Full stop.
So, lots of cool ideas here. Thanks for the input.

Revamped build below. I finagled with the stats, decided that I was going to go for a Spear for Polearm funtime and the ability to use it as an implement. Last three feats are placeholders.

Show

Althaea, level 30
Eladrin, Druid|Swordmage, Shiere Knight, Primal Avatar
Imperious Presence: Imperious Presence Wisdom
Ensorcelled Mind: Ensorcelled Mind Wisdom

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 17, Con 12, Dex 24, Int 15, Wis 24, Cha 10.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 15, Con 10, Dex 14, Int 11, Wis 16, Cha 8.

AC: 42 Fort: 34 Reflex: 39 Will: 40

TRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +27, Insight +27, Perception +27, Arcana +24, Athletics +23, Thievery +27

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Bluff +15, Diplomacy +15, Dungeoneering +22, Endurance +16, Heal +22, History +19, Intimidate +15, Nature +28, Religion +17, Stealth +22, Streetwise +15

FEATS
Level 2: Mark of Passage
Level 4: Polearm Momentum
Level 6: Sneak of Shadows
Level 8: Hybrid Talent
Level 10: Improved Swordmage Warding
Level 14: Polearm Gamble
Level 16: Quick Wild Shape
Level 18: Eladrin Swordmage Advance
Level 20: Vital Form
Level 21: Mobile Warrior
Level 22: Charging Aegis
Level 24: Primal Aspect Form
Level 26: Fey Step Trailblazer
Level 28: Sun Elf Grace
Level 30: Hunting Wolf Form

POWERS
Hybrid Druid at-will 1: Savage Rend
Hybrid Swordmage at-will 1: Luring Strike
Hybrid daily 5: Roar of Terror
Hybrid daily 15: Baleful Polymorph (replaces Dimensional Thunder)
Hybrid encounter 17: Cloud of Sparrows (replaces Battering Claws)
Hybrid daily 19: Lunge and Vanish (replaces Roar of Terror)
Hybrid encounter 23: Blinding Swarm (replaces Feast of Fury)
Hybrid daily 25: Ferocious Maul (replaces Entangle)
Hybrid encounter 27: Death Fangs (replaces Floating Death)
Hybrid daily 29: Gaze of the Beast (replaces Lunge and Vanish)

ITEMS
Boar's Charge Totem +6, Pouncing Starleather Armor +6, Amulet of Elusive Prey +6, Alfsair Spear Spear +6, Rushing Cleats (heroic tier)

Lingering Thoughts

ESA
Why wouldn't ESA be of much use? Wouldn't it trigger after the charge?

Mark of Passage
Would having MoP allow for me to replace 6 squares of my charge with a teleport instead of the normal 5? If not, then I've got an extra Feat slot.

Paragon Paths
Any ideas? I've got it down to the following:
Blood Moon Stalker -- Crit on 19-20 in beast form
Shire Knight -- +2 to all defenses after a teleport(which is what Feychargers are all about, ya? Chose it as the placeholder.)
Daring Acrobat -- +1 to AC and Reflex, as well as the ability to use the rest of my actions after a charge.
Son of Mercy -- Slowing a target allows for some nice control since they'll need to blow an action point or a standard if they really want to move from where I slide them.

Epic Destinies
Same as above, only without having the foggiest idea. Help?

Now, so far we've been keeping it legal, but our table has a house ruled point buy. We use a 16-16-14-12-11-8 grid with 3 points to distribute in a 1-to-1 fashion. How much of a difference would this make?
So, I decided to see what I could do with a Blinkbeast.  He uses a longsword to get the full benefit of swordmage warding, and I went with the Coiled Serpent paragon path to get an extra 2d6 damage on every melee attack in beast form.

Other options for PPs would be Dagger Master to get crits on 18-20 with daggers (with dagger master, 4 d20 rolls means you have almost a 50% chance to crit on at least one), or Shire Knight/Blood Moon Stalker for the reasons you mentioned.

I went with Sage of Ages for an epic destiny because it lets you roll a d20 each turn to replace any of your rolls, which gives you the ability replace a charge attack roll that would miss the target (remember, if fey charge misses, you lose it).  You also get some nifty encounter bonuses for by using a minor arcana check.  This path won't add any more damage, but it'll help you keep from losing your ability to fey charge.

Another option would be the Fang of the World Serpent for extra strength mod damage on every attack after your first hit and two free basic melee attacks if you bloody a creature.  Fury of the Wild is also be good because it will let you reroll attacks against unbloodied creatures, deal nice damage to all enemies within 10 squares when you crit, and increase your wis by 2.

Feat-wise, I chose stuff that would increase damage on your charges and also give you some more defense.  Also, remember that with Fey Gambit, you'll always have combat advantage against your charge target, which Ferocious Tiger Form and the equipped Subtle Longsword take advantage of.  The last few feats aren't really essential and can be switched out for other things if you want, maybe epic will/reflex for even more defense or charging aegis.

Here's the build I've come up with, I used Int and Wis as the main stats so there are good chances to hit with both the druid and swordmage powers:
Show

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Blinkerdudel, level 30
Eladrin, Druid|Swordmage, Coiled Serpent, Sage of Ages

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 12, Dex 17, Int 24, Wis 24, Cha 10.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 14, Con 10, Dex 13, Int 14, Wis 16, Cha 8.

AC: 46 Fort: 43 Reflex: 41 Will: 42

TRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +23, Nature +33, Arcana +35, Insight +27, Heal +27, Thievery +23

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Bluff +15, Diplomacy +15, Dungeoneering +28, Endurance +16, History +30, Intimidate +15, Perception +22, Religion +28, Stealth +18, Streetwise +15, Athletics +18

FEATS
Level 1: Hybrid Talent
Level 2: Enraged Boar Form
Level 4: Eladrin Swordmage Advance
Level 6: Battle Awareness
Level 8: Sneak of Shadows
Level 10: Sun Elf Grace
Level 14: Improved Swordmage Warding
Level 16: Feywild Protection
Level 18: Focused Expertise (Longsword)
Level 20: Weapon Focus (Heavy Blade)
Level 21: Epic Fortitude
Level 22: Robust Defenses
Level 24: Ferocious Tiger Form
Level 26: Powerful Charge
Level 28: Primal Aspect Form
Level 30: Hunting Wolf Form

POWERS
Hybrid Druid at-will 1: Savage Rend
Hybrid Swordmage at-will 1: Lightning Lure
Hybrid daily 5: Summon Stalking Panther
Hybrid daily 15: Summon Savage Tiger (replaces Dimensional Thunder)
Hybrid encounter 17: Surprising Transposition (replaces Battering Claws)
Hybrid daily 19: Primal Bear (replaces Summon Stalking Panther)
Hybrid encounter 23: Thunder Riposte (replaces Feast of Fury)
Hybrid daily 25: Primal Ape (replaces Entangle)
Hybrid encounter 27: Sword Chaser Assault (replaces Floating Death)
Hybrid daily 29: Gaze of the Beast (replaces Summon Savage Tiger)

ITEMS
Cloak of Translocation +6, Horned Helm (epic tier), Gauntlets of Destruction (paragon tier), Shadow Band (epic tier), Planestrider Boots (paragon tier), Diamond Cincture (epic tier), Iron Armbands of Power (epic tier), Eladrin Ring of Passage (paragon tier), Marauder's Starleather Armor +6, Subtle Longsword +6
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

Note: Planestrider boots:  with these you can take part of your fey step, appear and get a melee basic with ESA, then complete the remaining squares of your teleport and get another melee basic before even doing your charge attack.

So, when you charge, this is what happens:
  1. +8 AC, +5 reflex, +3 will/fort until the end of your next turn (Marauder's Armor, Cloak of Translocation, Feywild Protection, and Sun Elf Grace)

2. 2 melee basic attacks (from ESA and planestrider boots) each doing 2d8 + 2d6 + 30 damage

3. The actual charge attack:  2d8 + 5d6 + 34 damage (Horned Helm and Coiled Serpent PP + feats)

You also get to reroll any 1s on any of the damage rolls thanks to the Gauntlets of Destruction.

As for the powers, since the charge does so much damage, I figured it'd be better if the encounter powers were immediate interupts so you can do extra stuff when it isn't your turn and you aren't stuck with encounter powers that do less damage than your main attack.  With the daily powers, Primal Bear will up your defenses even further while in beast form and Primal Ape lets you deal an extra 2d6 damage on every attack in beast form while also getting more ac and fort and an extra +2 bonus to speed when charging.

And with the point buy house rule, things shouldn't really be affected very much, you'd just get an extra point or two in a few of your defenses, skills, and attacks .

So, after being on the fence between Planestriders for damage and Rushing Cleats for control, in comes Dragon 382 and the Fierce Thrasher Form feat. Now I can have the best of both worlds!

Show

Reynard, level 30
Eladrin, Druid|Swordmage, Shiere Knight, Eternal Seeker
Imperious Presence: Imperious Presence Wisdom
Ensorcelled Mind: Ensorcelled Mind Wisdom
Seeking Destiny: Keeper's Prescience

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 12, Dex 21, Int 14, Wis 26, Cha 10.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 14, Con 10, Dex 11, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 8.

AC: 39 Fort: 41 Reflex: 39 Will: 41

TRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +25, Insight +28, Perception +28, Arcana +24, Athletics +23, Thievery +25, Stealth +25

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Bluff +15, Diplomacy +15, Dungeoneering +23, Endurance +16, Heal +23, History +19, Intimidate +15, Nature +23, Religion +17, Streetwise +15

FEATS
Level 2: Enraged Boar Form
Level 4: Sun Elf Grace
Level 8: Polearm Momentum
Level 10: Eladrin Swordmage Advance
Level 14: Fierce Thrasher Form
Level 18: Polearm Gamble
Level 20: Roundabout Charge
Level 24: Epic Fortitude
Level 28: Ferocious Tiger Form
Level 30: Acolyte of the Veil
Feat User Choice: Focused Expertise (Glaive)

POWERS
Hybrid at-will 1: Luring Strike
Hybrid at-will 1: Savage Rend
Seeker's Lore: Master of the Hunt
Hybrid utility 2: Skittering Sneak
Hybrid encounter 3: Predator's Flurry
Hybrid daily 5: Clinging Drones
Hybrid utility 6: Armathor's Step
Hybrid encounter 7: Latch On
Hybrid daily 9: Primal Wolf
Hybrid utility 10: Dimensional Dodge
Hybrid encounter 13: Expose Weakness (replaces Predator's Flurry)
Hybrid daily 15: Primal Boar (replaces Primal Wolf)
Hybrid utility 16: Ironskin
Hybrid encounter 17: Inexorable Smash (replaces Latch On)
Hybrid daily 19: Primal Bear (replaces Clinging Drones)
Hybrid encounter 23: Strength of the Hunt (replaces Expose Weakness)
Hybrid daily 25: Primal Panther (replaces Primal Boar)
Hybrid encounter 27: Thunder Claw (replaces Inexorable Smash)
Hybrid daily 29: Form of the Thunderstorm (replaces Primal Bear)

ITEMS
Demonskin Tattoo (paragon tier), Eladrin Ring of Passage (paragon tier), Diamond Cincture (paragon tier), Planestrider Boots (paragon tier), Marauder's Swordwing Armor +6, Cloak of Translocation +6, Horned Helm (epic tier), Diamond Cincture (epic tier), Subtle Glaive +6, Iron Armbands of Power (epic tier), Golden Ring of Teros (epic tier), Rain of Hammers Ki Focus +6, Symbol of Reflection +6, Claw Gloves (heroic tier), Siberys Shard of the Mage (epic tier)

Now for the summary of the crazy stuff. Note that this all assumes that I use Giant's Might, Ironskin and Master of the Hunt:

Show

Misc Bonuses
Keeper's Prescience (Eternal Seeker)
Resist 5 to All (Ironskin - Swordmage Utility 16)
Shift 1 square and are invisible to the target when you hit a target with CA(Primal Panther)
Increase Size to Large (Giant's Might)
Split teleport into 2 (Planestrider Boots)
+2 to Fey Step (Eladrin Ring of Passage)
+8 to damage rolls (Master of the Hunt - Eternal Seeker)

Per Teleport Bonuses
Melee Basic Attack(Eladrin Swordmage Advance)
CA against enemy teleported adjacent to (Fey Gambit)
10 damage to each enemy adjacent (Form of the Thunderstorm)

Attack
+32 base attack bonus
+2 power bonus to melee attack rolls (Giant's Might)
+2 CA (Fey Gambit)

Total Power Bonus for basic attacks: +36 vs Reflex

Add when charging:
+1 charge
+1 bonus to attack rolls (Enraged Boar Form)

Total Power Bonus for charge: +38 vs Reflex

Hit Results
2d8
+8 (Wis Mod)
+6 (Enhancement Bonus)
+6 (Subtle Weapon)
+2 bonus to damage rolls against enemies granting combat advantage (Ferocious Tiger Form)
+5 power bonus to melee damage rolls (Giant's Might)
+6 (Iron Armbands of Power)
+1d10 (Claw Gloves)
+5 (Shard of the Mage)

Total Damage for each basic attack: 2d8 + 1d10 + 38

Add when charging:
+3d6 (Horned Helm)
+2 bonus to damage rolls(Enraged Boar Form)
Marked by Aegis of Assault (-3 to hit anyone other that the Blinkbeast)

Total damage of charge: 2d8 + 3d6 + 1d10 + 40

Defense Bonuses before first being bloodied
+10 to AC = 2 bonus to AC (Shiere Knight PP) + 2 bonus to AC (Feywild Protection) + 1 bonus to AC (Sun Elf Grace) + 2 item bonus to AC (Golden Ring of Teros) + 2 bonus to AC (Cloak of Translocation) + 1 to AC (Marauder's Armor)

+7 to Fort = 2 bonus to Fort(Shiere Knight PP) + 2 bonus to Fort (Feywild Protection) + 1 bonus to Fort (Sun Elf Grace) +2 item bonus to Fort (Golden Ring of Teros)

+7 to Ref = 2 bonus to Ref (Shiere Knight PP) + 2 bonus to Ref (Feywild Protection) + 1 bonus to Ref (Sun Elf Grace) + 2 bonus to Ref (Cloak of Translocation)

+ 5 bonus to Will = 2 bonus to Will (Shiere Knight PP) + 2 bonus to Will (Feywild Protection) + 1 bonus to Will (Sun Elf Grace)

FINAL TOTALS
Show

Attack rolls: +36 (x2) and +38; vs. Reflex

Also, throw in another d20 roll from Keeper's Prescience to replace the charge if it misses.

If all attacks hit the same target: 6d8 + 3d10 +  3d6 + 160

If any of the attacks hit: They are slid two and knocked prone, the Blinkbeast can shift 1 and turn invisible until the end of the next turn

If the charge hits: They are marked by Aegis of Assault, they take a -3 to hit anyone other than the Blinkbeast

New defenses:

49 AC  
48 Fort  
46 Ref  
46 Will
Resist 5 to all damage
Invisibility: Target takes -5 to hit with melee and ranged attacks

So now we have a 10 FOOT TALL METAL WOLF that disappears, reappears in a burst of lightning. It then bats the target to the side, knocking them prone and turning invisible. Then it reappears adjacent to another target, shocking them with its presence. It attacks and knocks it prone before shifting and turning invisible. Then this INVISIBLE 10 foot tall Metal Wolf finishes its charge, sliding the target away 2 squares, shifting away one and preparing for the next turn's charge.

In the meantime...

If the secondary target doesn't attack the Blinkbeast it CAN'T SEE, then the Blinkbeast gets to teleport, deal another 10 damage to all enemies adjacent and slide the target 2 away to interrupt the attack. If the target has no reach, this essentially nullifies the attack. Oh, and anyone that moves adjacent to the Blinkbeast gets slid 2 squares and knocked prone if the OA hits.

I don't know if this can be optimized any further, but I thought I should update you guys.
Nice build ! I added a link in to it in the arcane feycharger thread, hope you don't mind. I wonder however, why did you choose shire knight PP ? The +2 to defenses feature isn't that great, considering your defenses are already very high...

Why does everybody choose to use swords and glaives with this build?

I was thinking that the Staff of the Serpent would be a great boon with the extra 1d6 on every melee attack. It also has great synergy with the Coiled Serpent PP for a total of 3d6

@SongNSilence: You added a link? Sweet! That was the guide that led me to make this build, so I'm glad I could be a part of it.

As for the PP, can you think of any better ones? I just really, really like defenses. In the interest of discussion I looked over the list of available PPs. I saw a few of interest:

Kensei:
Pro - At level 11, you can spend an action point to reroll. When your entire build depends on not losing your Fey Step, every little bit helps right? Furthermore, you gain +1 to all attacks(11th level), +4 to all damage.(16th level)
Con - You can't use any of the powers. At level 26, you get Keeper's Prescience so this ability is kept mostly as a desperation move. Not so much of a con as much as a 'we can do better', then again you can't have too many rerolls.

Blood Moon Stalker:
Pro -  At level 16, you get a 19-20 crit range in beast form(which we should be in most of the time).
Con - Um... what?

Coiled Serpent:
Pro - At level 11, you gain resist 15 poison and +5 to stealth. At level 16, when you hit with a melee attack you add 2d6 poison damage. You can use all of the powers while in Beast Form.
Con - Poison resist can be very common. Other than that, no real argument. Solid choice.

Con Counterpoint- If I swap Enraged Boar Form for Acolyote of the Veil and swap Sun Elf Grace for Venom Hand Master, I can grab Sun Elf Grace at 30. This allows me to keep my +1 to all defenses while ignoring resistance to that 2d6 poison damage. We can add the Staff of the Serpent for another d6, but I would prefer to keep a Subtle Glaive. (Since I'll always have combat advantage after each teleport, that's an automatic 6 damage on hit == maximized Staff of the Serpent die.)

Wandering Swordmage:
Pro - Combining the Aegis Boost(which takes advantage of your ridiculous Wisdom) with the Total Aegis feat at Epic can make for fun times as an off tank. You have some weaker defenses than the Shiere Knight, but you'll at least be guaranteed your interrupt. Hell, if you're against a melee boss, you'll be able to keep him locked down with your slide and knock prone.
Con - You can't really use any of the powers, and there's no damage boost or reroll. Still, if you don't care for damage and like interrupting people, go for it.

~~~~~~~~~

If you think the defenses are too much, I might go Coiled Serpent and just swap my feats around. I'll lose 1 to hit and 2 to all defenses. In exchange, I'll have to put off Sun Elf Grace until later and I gain a total of 6d6 to damage, but still probably worth it.

Built the Coiled Serpent build for fun below. This is more 'striker'-ish in my opinion. If it passes peer review, I'll post it in the first post and say the other one is a more tanky-tank build with unhitability.

Show

Reynard Poisoner, level 30
Eladrin, Druid|Swordmage, Coiled Serpent, Eternal Seeker
Seeking Destiny: Keeper's Prescience

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 12, Dex 21, Int 14, Wis 26, Cha 10.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 14, Con 10, Dex 11, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 8.

AC: 39 Fort: 41 Reflex: 39 Will: 41

TRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +25, Insight +28, Perception +28, Arcana +24, Athletics +23, Thievery +25

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Bluff +15, Diplomacy +15, Dungeoneering +23, Endurance +16, Heal +23, History +19, Intimidate +15, Nature +23, Religion +17, Stealth +20, Streetwise +15

FEATS
Level 2: Acolyte of the Veil
Level 4: Venom Hand Master
Level 8: Polearm Momentum
Level 10: Eladrin Swordmage Advance
Level 14: Fierce Thrasher Form
Level 18: Polearm Gamble
Level 20: Roundabout Charge
Level 24: Epic Fortitude
Level 28: Ferocious Tiger Form
Level 30: Sun Elf Grace
Feat User Choice: Focused Expertise (Glaive)

POWERS
Hybrid at-will 1: Luring Strike
Hybrid at-will 1: Savage Rend
Seeker's Lore: Master of the Hunt
Hybrid utility 2: Skittering Sneak
Hybrid encounter 3: Predator's Flurry
Hybrid daily 5: Clinging Drones
Hybrid utility 6: Armathor's Step
Hybrid encounter 7: Latch On
Hybrid daily 9: Primal Wolf
Hybrid utility 10: Dimensional Dodge
Hybrid encounter 13: Expose Weakness (replaces Predator's Flurry)
Hybrid daily 15: Primal Boar (replaces Primal Wolf)
Hybrid utility 16: Ironskin
Hybrid encounter 17: Inexorable Smash (replaces Latch On)
Hybrid daily 19: Primal Bear (replaces Clinging Drones)
Hybrid encounter 23: Strength of the Hunt (replaces Expose Weakness)
Hybrid daily 25: Primal Panther (replaces Primal Boar)
Hybrid encounter 27: Thunder Claw (replaces Inexorable Smash)
Hybrid daily 29: Form of the Thunderstorm (replaces Primal Bear)

ITEMS
Demonskin Tattoo (paragon tier), Eladrin Ring of Passage (paragon tier), Diamond Cincture (paragon tier), Planestrider Boots (paragon tier), Marauder's Swordwing Armor +6, Cloak of Translocation +6, Horned Helm (epic tier), Diamond Cincture (epic tier), Subtle Glaive +6, Iron Armbands of Power (epic tier), Golden Ring of Teros (epic tier), Rain of Hammers Ki Focus +6, Symbol of Reflection +6, Claw Gloves (heroic tier), Siberys Shard of the Mage (epic tier)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@woif: I like polearms. :P

Refer to my Coiled Serpent PP argument for my response to your proposal. In case of tl;dr:

We can add the Staff of the Serpent for another d6, but I would prefer to keep a Subtle Glaive. Since I'll always have combat advantage after each teleport, that's an automatic 6 damage on hit == maximized Staff of the Serpent die.
Consider the Wandering Swordmage PP: it has a feature to expand your Aegis to a close burst 2+Wis mod.  With it and Total Aegis you can mark every enemy within 9 squares.  More of a defender focus.

Also I'd swap out some of your power choices.  There are plenty of Swordmage powers that don't require a high Int.  Right at level 1, Lashing Asp is a good example.  Later on, powers like Flamewall Strike, Glamor Blade (yeah there's an attack, but the effect is nice) and Mirrorblade Army are better for you than they might be for an actual Swordmage.
@Dirge-Overdrive: While the Aegis Boost from Wandering Swordmage is nice, I can still only interrupt one guy at a time and I can't really use any of the powers while in beast form. Still, for an off-tank role it's okay. Free attacks on any one target I want is nice.

Regarding the powers...

Lashing Asp kinda sucks since I have pretty much no Con. At level 30, I'm only doing an extra 1 damage. If anything, I'd probably be better off taking Burning Blade since it results in a +3 to damage instead.

Mirrorblade Army also suffers the Con problem, resulting in a grand total of 1 clone. Furthermore, we share the same pool of actions don't we? If so, then I'd be fine just attack by myself. Besides, Form of the Thunderstorm adds 10 thunder damage to every teleport. Since it allows me to teleport my speed as a move action and I can split that in 2, I can do 20 thunder damage without a single attack roll just by moving. Then I can actually attack.

Glamor Blade, while not suffering the Con problem of MA, still suffers from the Pool of Actions problem. While the shared pool of health is nice, Primal Wolf allows me to knock them down. In a time before the Fierce Thrasher Form feat kicks in, this is very nice for extra damage and combat advantage.

Flamewall Strike, while good for a minor controller role, suffers from the Con problem, resulting in a grand total of 1d8+1 at level 30. I was sort of 'meh' about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

On a side note, I noticed that with the Kensei PP all the stuff affects our MBA Savage Rend.

This means that when choosing between Shiere Knight and Kensei:

I'll lose 2 to all defenses from the Shiere Knight Paragon Path.
I'll gain +1 to all attacks(11th level), +4 to all damage(16th level) and a desperation reroll(11th level) from Kensei.

It comes down to whether the difference between 6d6 and 12 flat damage is worth losing +1 to hit and a reroll.
I forgot that you were making a Dex druid instead of a Con one.  You're right that for you the powers won't do much.
re: the Coiled Serpent build;

How are you getting 3 multiclass feats, outside of abusing a known CB bug?

The Windrise Ports background only allows two total multiclass feats (plus a free language, irrelevant here); yet you're taking Battle Awareness, Acolyte of the Veil, and Sneak of Shadows...

Otherwise, I love it!
This build also suffers from the fact that you can't mark people while in Beast Form (even with Charging Aegis, which just allows you to use the non-beast-form aegis power as a free action). You need to get in Quick Wild Shape so you can switch between them. But even them, I'm not sure you'll have enough actions (can't wildshape after charging) to keep it up.

Gloves of antipathy may good too, to stop people shifting in and avoiding polearm gamble (which I believe an errata changed).
Apologies, I should have read the thread more carefully. You can use Aegis of Assault in Beast Form because it is neither an attack, utility or feat power - it is a class feature. Nice.