New D20 Pirates Blog

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Greetings, all.

I figured I'd throw this in the Other Worlds blog for anyone who played pirate-themed 3rd Edition games. For the past few years I've been working on some pirate-related projects for the D20 System. To provide an outlet for them I've started a blog: <d20pirates.blogspot.com/>. If you're interested, please have a look. I'll try to update it at least once a week, and I'd love to have some feedback. -Nate
The latest update is An Ill Wind Blows, the first in a series of adventures.

-Nate 
The newest update is an article on the Amazons and how to incorporate them into a piratical campaign.

-Nate
After a lengthy hiatus, the next post is another adventure, The Message.

-Nate 
New for today is an article about Cape Coast Castle.

-Nate
The newest update is "Reprisal," the second scenario in the series Come Hell and High Water.

d20pirates.blogspot.com/2010/09/reprisal...

-Nate
Hrm. I haven't posted here in a while, but I thought I should. I've been updating the blog over the past two years, including my most recent post.

d20pirates.blogspot.com/2012/10/a-bit-of...

-Nate 

Today I have another interlude, this one detailing some of the hazards of sailing.

d20pirates.blogspot.com/2012/10/this-pos...

-Nate

This post marks the three-year anniversary of my blog. For the first time, there are links to download annual compilations, along with a character sheet addendum that I like to use for encouraging players to write about their PC's.

d20pirates.blogspot.com/2012/12/three-ye...

-Nate

Sign In to post comments