d20 Modern PDF

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Since WotC is no longer selling d20 Modern in pdf, is there an rpg publisher that has created a complete game from the d20 Modern SRD?  I found the Moden Players Handbook - Core but it only covers player info.

What about enhanced versions of d20 Modern?  I know there is Modern20.

What I'd like to see is Mutant Future converted to d20 Modern.  That way it is compatible with the d20 version of Gamma World.

Identical Games

D&D Published World foums at The Piazza (Dark Sun, Mystara, Spelljammer, Planescape, and more); Core Coliseum; D&D Material including my Master/Expert DM Competition entries

OGL Cyberpunk was done by Mongoose, which was a nice little rulebook that used the SRD to good effect. Shame Mongoose dropped it like a hot stone when they saw something else that was shiny Cry.
I know this is not the solution you're looking for, but it's not difficult to create our own solutions to the bits of the MSRD that are missing. We came up with a new XP system in just a couple of days. It's here on the forum. There are very few other elements that are missing. I recall, also, a nice-looking PDF of the MSRDs that floated around a few years ago.

Again, I know it's not what you're looking for, but there are solutions to the problem other than a publisher picking it up.
Te d20 Modern Database Forums:. Where Designers Play. The Phoenix Project RPG. The best superhero expansion for d20M. Copyright Orion Ussner Kidder 2010 DnD SRDs and d20 Modern SRDs
here is another place  that's done a good job rendering the d20 modern/future into useable e-format.

roll down to where is says CORE
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together" -- Carl Zwanzig

Shaman.jpg
D&D Home Page - What Class Are You? - Build A Character - D&D Compendium

The pen is mightier than the character builder.
Copy this to your sig if you like 4e but don't use the CB.

Apparently RPG Objects also felt that there needed to be a d20 modern core book.  So they create Modern d20 Core Kit.  It is a free pdf available here.  I haven't had a chance to check it out yet.

Identical Games

D&D Published World foums at The Piazza (Dark Sun, Mystara, Spelljammer, Planescape, and more); Core Coliseum; D&D Material including my Master/Expert DM Competition entries

I have! It's all the information that they're allowed to print from the MSRDs, plus some extras they've thrown in--new feats and such. They've also monkeyed with the stats a bit here and there, but I couldn't tell you exactly where. I only skimmed the book. Basically, they did a much softer version of Pathfinder, but for Modern instead of D&D.
Te d20 Modern Database Forums:. Where Designers Play. The Phoenix Project RPG. The best superhero expansion for d20M. Copyright Orion Ussner Kidder 2010 DnD SRDs and d20 Modern SRDs
Sign In to post comments