Dragon Magazine 382: Traveler's Harlequin and LFR

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
This paragon path has the prereq of worshipping the Traveler(an Eberron Deity). In a side bar, they explain how to convert it for a core or faerun campaign. Does that potentially make it legal for LFR or not?
This paragon path has the prereq of worshipping the Traveler(an Eberron Deity). In a side bar, they explain how to convert it for a core or faerun campaign. Does that potentially make it legal for LFR or not?

Well, assuming that it's compiled into the monthly issue this week, it should be LFR legal.  They specify "Brandobaris, free-spirited exarch of Sheela and thereby Chauntea, is the most likely counterpart to the Traveler in Faerûn."

It's certainly a fair question.  The sidebar is a suggestion on how to convert it and not a hard and fast equivalency rule, so personally I don't know how valid that would be for LFR.  If we're lucky we might be able to get Tulach to chime in on it... but after the errata debacle, who knows. 
Sorry WOTC, you lost me with Essentials. So where I used to buy every book that came out, now I will be very choosy about what I buy. Can we just get back to real 4e? Check out the 4e Conversion Wiki. 1. Wizards fight dirty. They hit their enemies in the NADs. -- Dragon9 2. A barbarian hits people with his axe. A warlord hits people with his barbarian. 3. Boo-freakin'-hoo, ya light-slingin' finger-wigglers. -- MrCelcius in response to the Cleric's Healer's Lore nerf
It's certainly a fair question.  The sidebar is a suggestion on how to convert it and not a hard and fast equivalency rule, so personally I don't know how valid that would be for LFR.  If we're lucky we might be able to get Tulach to chime in on it... but after the errata debacle, who knows. 

Yeah, that's the problem. I really like the flavor of the paragon path for one of my characters, but it would take some investment to get into.
Main problem (if using the CB) will be that your diety will have to be the Traveller to qualify for the path, unless they do the smart thing and put the alternate gods in as "or" prereqs.