Average Height: 5'10" - 6'4"
Average Weight: 160 - 180 lbs

Ability Scores: +2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma
Size: Medium
Speed: 6 squares
Vision: Low-light vision

Languages: Common, and choice of one other
Skill Bonuses: +2 Arcana, +2 Insight
Threefold Mind: You gain a +1 bonus to your Will defence.
Aberrant Origin: You are native to the Far Realms, so you are conisdered a abberant creature for the purpose of effects that relate to creature origin.
Overmind: Whenever you complete an extended rest, choose one of the following minds to manifest.
Collective Mind: You gain a +2 bonus to all knowledge skill checks, and access to the Collective Mind racial power.
Oracle Mind: You gain a +2 bonus to initiative and access to the Oracle Mind racial power.

Collective Mind                           Synad Racial Power
Encounter
Immediate Interrupt           Personal
Target: You
Trigger: An enemy hits you with an attack against your Will
Effect: You may add you Intelligence modifier as a bonus to your Will defence until the end of your next turn.

Oracle Mind                                Synad Racial Power
Encounter
Free Action                            Personal
Trigger: When you miss with an attack.
Effect: Gain a +2 bonus to the attack roll. If the attack hits and would normally deal damage, it deals an additional 1d6 damage.
Special: Increase the bonus to hit to +4 at 11th level, and +6 at 21st level, and the additional damage to 2d6 at 11th level, and 3d6 at 21st level.

I'm fairly new to homebrewing, but a friend of mine has been wanting some of the 3.5 psionic races converted to 4th edition, so I figured I'd give it a shot.
I used the Wilden as a bit of a base ground for the Overmind ability.

As for the Threefold Mind ability, I know that typically races do not gain a bonus to a defence if they have ability scores going to seperate defences already, but I feel it fits well with the race.

So, any opinions?

I'm planning on doing more of the psionic races soon, but figured I'd throw this one up to see what people say first.

Edits:
Changed the vision to Low-light, and changed the Oracle Mind power.
Vision: Darkvision

I have no idea what a Synad is, but you should carefully consider whether this is really necessary to the race's concept, because if it isn't, then you should remove it..

Threefold Mind: You gain a +1 bonus to your Will defence.

This is unnecessary and should be probably removed. Typically, racial defense bonuses are reserved for races that have the STR/CON, DEX/INT, or WIS/CHA ability score boost combinations, as those races would otherwise come out behind on defenses.

Oracle Mind                                Synad Racial Power
Encounter
Free Action                     Personal
Effect: Reroll any single attack  with a +2 bonus to hit.

Isn't this flat-out better than Elven Accuracy, an already awesome racial power?

Why, yes, as a matter of fact I am the Unfailing Arbiter of All That Is Good Design (Even More So Than The Actual Developers) TM Speaking of things that were badly designed, please check out this thread for my Minotaur fix. What have the critics said, you ask? "If any of my players ask to play a Minotaur, I'm definitely offering this as an alternative to the official version." - EmpactWB "If I ever feel like playing a Minotaur I'll know where to look!" - Undrave "WoTC if you are reading this - please take this guy's advice." - Ferol_Debtor_of_Torm "Really full of win. A minotaur that is actually attractive for more than just melee classes." - Cpt_Micha Also, check out my recent GENASI variant! If you've ever wished that your Fire Genasi could actually set stuff on fire, your Water Genasi could actually swim, or your Wind Genasi could at least glide, then look no further. Finally, check out my OPTIONS FOR EVERYONE article, an effort to give unique support to the races that WotC keeps forgetting about. Includes new racial feature options for the Changeling, Deva, Githzerai, Gnoll, Gnome, Goliath, Half-Orc, Kalashtar, Minotaur, Shadar-Kai, Thri-Kreen, Warforged and more!

I have no idea what a Synad is, but you should carefully consider whether this is really necessary to the race's concept, because if it isn't, then you should remove it..

They're from Complete Psionic in 3.5. I may drop it to Low Light.

This is unnecessary and should be probably removed. Typically, racial defense bonuses are reserved for races that have the STR/CON, DEX/INT, or WIS/CHA ability score boost combinations, as those races would otherwise come out behind on defenses.

Changling, Githyanki, and Genasi (depending on manifestation) all have bonuses to one of their defences on top of having ability scores that go to two seperate defences. The Synad has three seperate minds floating around in it's head which accounts for it's higher than average Will.

Isn't this flat-out better than Elven Accuracy, an already awesome racial power?

Yeah, I know. Mostly I just didn't know what to give them for this power. I may just change it to give a flat bonus to the original attack roll, +2, +4, and +6 for the respective tiers.
They're from Complete Psionic in 3.5. I may drop it to Low Light.

Ah, yes, Complete Psionics. Well, remembering them now, I'm not really sure why you wouldn't just go ahead and drop it down to Normal. The race concept doesn't even seem to lend itself to Low-Light, at least not to me.

Changling, Githyanki, and Genasi (depending on manifestation) all have bonuses to one of their defences on top of having ability scores that go to two seperate defences.

Yes, and that's the problem with those races. They get a bonus that they don't need, a boring bonus, instead of something unique, flavorful, and interesting. It's not unbalanced to do so, no. It's just boring is all.

The Synad has three seperate minds floating around in it's head which accounts for it's higher than average Will.

There are many more unique, interesting, and flavorful ways to represent this mechanically than yet another +1 bonus to Will Defense.

I may just change it to give a flat bonus to the original attack roll, +2, +4, and +6 for the respective tiers.

That shouldn't need to scale with tier. An additional +4 bonus to attack is exactly as useful at 1st level as it is at 30th level.

Why, yes, as a matter of fact I am the Unfailing Arbiter of All That Is Good Design (Even More So Than The Actual Developers) TM Speaking of things that were badly designed, please check out this thread for my Minotaur fix. What have the critics said, you ask? "If any of my players ask to play a Minotaur, I'm definitely offering this as an alternative to the official version." - EmpactWB "If I ever feel like playing a Minotaur I'll know where to look!" - Undrave "WoTC if you are reading this - please take this guy's advice." - Ferol_Debtor_of_Torm "Really full of win. A minotaur that is actually attractive for more than just melee classes." - Cpt_Micha Also, check out my recent GENASI variant! If you've ever wished that your Fire Genasi could actually set stuff on fire, your Water Genasi could actually swim, or your Wind Genasi could at least glide, then look no further. Finally, check out my OPTIONS FOR EVERYONE article, an effort to give unique support to the races that WotC keeps forgetting about. Includes new racial feature options for the Changeling, Deva, Githzerai, Gnoll, Gnome, Goliath, Half-Orc, Kalashtar, Minotaur, Shadar-Kai, Thri-Kreen, Warforged and more!

This race seems on par with most everything else.  Just a few things I'd look at. 

For the accuracy increasing power, use the Tiefling's Infernal Wrath as a guide.  It, too, increases accuracy and damage (though for different reasons (getting hit as opposed to missing)), but the damage scales via a scaling ability score (which actually isn't a good idea, since it's only one stat that an individual Tiefling character may never care about) and the accuracy does not (except via their racial paragon path, which is something else).

Also, I'd try to make sure that even though this power says "free action" (so as to not occupy the character's immediate action for the turn), still check that it reads like an interrupt, rather than as a reaction.

Other things: +1 to Will (boring maybe, but still thematically appropriate; if you're looking for different ways to manifest this, take a look at the Kalashtar)
Also: Low-light vision.  The Darkvision was definitely too much, and I don't quite remember the 3.5 Synad having this.  And even if they did, check to see if it wasn't just because they counted as an Aberration or some such.

I've finally figured out how to put in a sig. Yes, I'm including this here for no other reason than to express how happy I am that I could finally do this. For goodness' sake, change these forums back (or just change, I don't care).