You've gotta be kidding me....

i have one thing to say

ThorvaldHafgrimsson wrote:
Life is full of choices. Sometimes you make the good ones, and sometimes you have to kill all the witnesses.
NastasiaLorn; wrote:
But then you have to pay the liability insurance.
A note about character and world creation
Show
Character and world creation are a form of expression. The point is that some people don't have much to say...
57949688 wrote:
Why doesnt anyone ever sig my qoutes!?
On the subject of who post in the Off-Topic Tavern:
57131438 wrote:
most of them are bored, immature adults.
Offical troller of the House of Trolls
I had to stop it after 38 seconds. Seriously, I could not live with that.
Need a custom mini for your Roleplying Game, or just because? PM me with the details or check out my Custom Thread. ARCTrooper-A79s Custom Thread The Reverend Strone Project (Custom Set) We make the minis now.
OK, that's just a bit much.
The wolf & the raven survive...
Wow.  That dude should seriously consider some sort of counciling and/or psychological help if that's how his wife reacts to 'most of the movies' they watch.
ATTON: "Which one do you want?" BAO-DUR: "I'll take the stupid one, who decided to threaten us rather than shoot us when he had the chance."
The only part that made me cry is when Order 66 is being carried out. Poor old Ki Adi and Aayla.

Also, I checked out the guy's other videos. THere are about 6 of his wife crying at the end of films, including Back to the Future, Back to the Future 3 and others.
Whoah.  Interesting...
AMS-51 "Dendrite" Connection lost...searching...
I'm not sure what surprises me most - that she is still married to him after he treats her this way, or that she might be in on the joke and I can't tell.
Photobucket
I'm not sure what surprises me most - that she is still married to him after he treats her this way, or that she might be in on the joke and I can't tell.

If my wife did that I would treat her that way too, so I can't say much about that.  However, you may be right, she could be in on it.  Who knows.

Smile

Photobucket

does she also drink excessively during these movies? haha. i like weird peopleLaughing probably why im a gamer.

I found out they actually have a website:

www.cryingwife.com/

Check out the FAQ.
Photobucket
Sign In to post comments