Last post
By my record, we're missing the follwing in the system:

ADCP2-1 Paladin's Plague (H1 - P2)
AKAN1-6 Abeir Eternal (H3)
AKAN2-2
BALD1-5 Lost Refuge (since AUGUST) (H3)
BALD2-1 Turning Point (P1)
BALD2-2
CORE1-16 Fragments of a Shattered Mind (P1 2 Rd)
CORE2-4 Lost on the Golden Way (H1)
CORE2-6 (??)
EAST1-7 Right of Passage (H2)
EAST2-2 (P1) (in system but no download)
IMPI2-2
LURU2-1 Hands That Rock the Cradle (P1)
MOON2-2
QUES2-1 (P1) (in system but no download)
TYMA1-7 Stolen Cargo (H3)
TYMA2-2 The Hand of Darkness (H2)

Up to date as of 7/25/10
Sorry WOTC, you lost me with Essentials. So where I used to buy every book that came out, now I will be very choosy about what I buy. Can we just get back to real 4e? Check out the 4e Conversion Wiki. 1. Wizards fight dirty. They hit their enemies in the NADs. -- Dragon9 2. A barbarian hits people with his axe. A warlord hits people with his barbarian. 3. Boo-freakin'-hoo, ya light-slingin' finger-wigglers. -- MrCelcius in response to the Cleric's Healer's Lore nerf
I Like ice cream
Blah blah blah
Yeah, well... I don't pay a lot of attention to this forum.

Sorry WOTC, you lost me with Essentials. So where I used to buy every book that came out, now I will be very choosy about what I buy. Can we just get back to real 4e? Check out the 4e Conversion Wiki. 1. Wizards fight dirty. They hit their enemies in the NADs. -- Dragon9 2. A barbarian hits people with his axe. A warlord hits people with his barbarian. 3. Boo-freakin'-hoo, ya light-slingin' finger-wigglers. -- MrCelcius in response to the Cleric's Healer's Lore nerf
Just a bump since this list is the most up to date.
What are you talking about?  I've been watching the event sanctioning system daily and making updates to my post as necessary.  ;-p

Damon
PS.  The only one I actually missed was AGLA1-7.  Just added it to my list.

Couldn't help but take a poke at ya. ;)

And last I checked, yours wasn't in regional alphabetic order. 
I'm giving you both a stern warning.

I mean, not that I have the power to do so...

Follow my blog and Twitter feed with Dark Sun campaign design and DM tips!
Dark Sun's Ashes of Athas Campaign is now available for home play (PM me with your e-mail to order the campaign adventures).

So, anyone know if the last mod in the MINI series is going to be MINI1-6, or MINI2-1?
From what I gather it will be MINI1-6.
MINI 1-6 makes more sense.

MINI 2-1 would be the start of a new mini-campaign. 
MINI1-6 Quench the Fire of the Raging God H1 - Scheduled to drop March 3rd, 2010. See:
community.wizards.com/lfr/blog/calendar....

CORE2-3 High Infidelity (P2) - Released for public (WPN) play.

My two coppers,

Bryan Blumklotz
AKA Saracenus
Thanks.  It's updated.
I know it's only been a day, but neither ADCP2-1 nor any of the SPEC2-1 mods have arrived.
Gamma World Origins Half-Sheets: Horizontal (FiFG) Vertical (GW) FiFG coming soon
I know it's only been a day, but neither ADCP2-1 nor any of the SPEC2-1 mods have arrived.

As has been pointed out numerous times, if the adventures don't show up on the exact date on the schedule, don't be surprised.  Even if Chris (or whoever) delivers the adventures "on time", when they get uploaded to the system is out of the RPGA's hands.

Honestly, I think they'd be better served by putting a "week of" date on the schedule, rather than an exact date, because the moment that date passes, someone has to start asking about it.
"Of course [Richard] has a knife. He always has a knife. We all have knives. It's 1183, and we're barbarians!" - Eleanor of Aquitaine, "The Lion in Winter"
All five of the SPEC2-1 adventures are available to sanction and download (for WPN Public Play).  We're working on getting ADCP2-1 up there as quickly as we can.  If it is going to slip past Friday then I will let everyone know.
Talk to you later -- Sean ---- M. Sean Molley | sean [at] basementsoftware [dot] com LFR Global Administrator
All five of the SPEC2-1 adventures are available to sanction and download (for WPN Public Play).  We're working on getting ADCP2-1 up there as quickly as we can.  If it is going to slip past Friday then I will let everyone know.

Thanks for the quick update.

As has been pointed out numerous times, if the adventures don't show up on the exact date on the schedule, don't be surprised.  Even if Chris (or whoever) delivers the adventures "on time", when they get uploaded to the system is out of the RPGA's hands.

Honestly, I think they'd be better served by putting a "week of" date on the schedule, rather than an exact date, because the moment that date passes, someone has to start asking about it.

In the future, I'm going to try to sound less whiny when I post something like that.  I'm not trying to be that guy.  I'm just trying to offer a day-of status update for anyone who might be checking this thread.
Gamma World Origins Half-Sheets: Horizontal (FiFG) Vertical (GW) FiFG coming soon
All -- Just wanted to provide an update on the status of ADCP2-1.  It's not going to make the launch window to get into the database today, and seeing as how today is Friday (at least, on the US east coast as of the moment I am typing this message), that means it's not going out this week.  I do expect it to be available next week (as early as we can make it, but no later than next Wednesday, since I know that next Wednesday's releases are on schedule to be uploaded).

The delay is my fault; I take full responsibility.  Not much more I can say about it than that, unfortunately.  I wouldn't have put it on the release schedule for this week if I didn't believe that it would be ready, but it isn't quite there yet.  I want to make sure it's as good as it can be, including some of the stuff we made up on the fly at DDXP (a lot of which I think will be of interest to other convention organizers who might want to tweak some things when offering the event).
Talk to you later -- Sean ---- M. Sean Molley | sean [at] basementsoftware [dot] com LFR Global Administrator

All -- Just wanted to provide an update on the status of ADCP2-1.  It's not going to make the launch window to get into the database today, and seeing as how today is Friday (at least, on the US east coast as of the moment I am typing this message), that means it's not going out this week.  I do expect it to be available next week (as early as we can make it, but no later than next Wednesday, since I know that next Wednesday's releases are on schedule to be uploaded).

The delay is my fault; I take full responsibility.  Not much more I can say about it than that, unfortunately.  I wouldn't have put it on the release schedule for this week if I didn't believe that it would be ready, but it isn't quite there yet.  I want to make sure it's as good as it can be, including some of the stuff we made up on the fly at DDXP (a lot of which I think will be of interest to other convention organizers who might want to tweak some things when offering the event).

Thanks for the detailed update!

Quick update on ADCP2-1; I wasn't able to get it in the launch chute for today (Wednesday 24 February), but I'm still working on it.  Don't lose hope!  

Any update on the two adventures for today?  Weren't they "on schedule to be uploaded?"
Yeah, I tried to order CORM2-1 for a convention and it was not available. Needs to be added to the late list.

Dark Sun's Ashes of Athas Campaign is now available for home play (PM me with your e-mail to order the campaign adventures).

Well, they were both at DDXP. 

Keith
Keith Hoffman LFR Writing Director for Waterdeep
As of 11:55pm on Thursday, both CORM 2-1 and WATE 2-1 are in the system.

Still no sign of The Paladin's Plague.
As of 11:55pm on Thursday, both CORM 2-1 and WATE 2-1 are in the system.

Still no sign of The Paladin's Plague.

Sean said a couple of posts earlier it was not finished yet.
Update as of 3/4, 10:30AM EST:

ADCP 2-1: Over a week late
BALD 1-5: A day late (the second time)
IMPI 2-1: A day late
MINI 1-6: A day late
Let's face it, BALD 1-5 is never coming out.

*ducks*

But are those mods also a dollar short?
Blah blah blah

I'll let you know after I try to run a slot 0 of ADCP2-1 on Saturday. I'm desperately trying to remember Sean's speeches from DDXP so I have something to say in place of the box text. Tongue out
Herrbard a.k.a. Dan Erbacher Old, bald and tired.

I'll let you know after I try to run a slot 0 of ADCP2-1 on Saturday. I'm desperately trying to remember Sean's speeches from DDXP so I have something to say in place of the box text. Tongue out

I'll give some speeches slaad if you want

slaad

(slaad)

Blah blah blah
Be sure to give them an ancient Roman theme.

That way the can be led by the Ceaser Slaad.

couton = minion

couton = minion

Or, even a Romaine theme. Laughing
"Of course [Richard] has a knife. He always has a knife. We all have knives. It's 1183, and we're barbarians!" - Eleanor of Aquitaine, "The Lion in Winter"

couton = minion

That's it, Ty dies first.
Herrbard a.k.a. Dan Erbacher Old, bald and tired.

couton = minion

That's it, Ty dies first.

Two Brutes, Eh?  Or something.
Blah blah blah
Let's face it, BALD 1-5 is never coming out.

*ducks*

It's going to be LFR's Bridge Over the Svartjet.

List is updated.

By my record, we're missing the follwing in the system:
ADCP2-1 A Plague on Both Your Svartjets
AGLA1-7 Svartjet, Fey-Style
AKAN1-6 Svartjet Eternal Earthmote Style
BALD1-5 Lost Svartjet (since AUGUST) (may be renamed to Svartjet Nukem Forever)
CORE1-15 Where Dragons Die
CORE1-16 Fragments of Svartjet (build-your-own Svartjet, some parts not included)
CORE2-1 Killing the Messenger
DALE2-1 Forever
DRAG2-1 Discomfort
EAST1-6 The Fardrop Incident
EAST1-7 Right of Svartjet (was named Svartjet: The Great Outdoors)
MINI1-6 Quench the Svartjet (Also called Svartjet: Can't Touch This)
IMPI1-6 The Ancient and Unknowable Svartjet
IMPI2-1 Svartjet From Below (if only they had a bridge)
TYMA1-7 Stolen Svartjet

Up to date as of 3/8/10

I fixed the first post with the revised titles.

Link

Apparently MINI 1-6 was given to the database managers last Wednesday and has simply not been uploaded.

This is what happens when a company has no meaningful competition...

This is what happens when a company has no meaningful competition...

I am about 130% sure that complacency is far from the reason.

Compare to Shadowrun's living Missions campaign... they launched at Origins last year. It has been almost one year and their web page is still solely dedicated to the previous (Denver) campaign. The new campaign (New York) is practically invisible on the company web site and the process for ordering mods is almost impossible to determine unless you happen to know to go to the Dumpshock forums.

Spycraft's living campaign was rebooted and yet has basically crawled. A lot of that can be attributed to the history of how the campaign was awkwardly suspended, offending the player base. Still, the company has done very little to make it a success.

Heroes of Rokugan has no official plan for the future. There will be a 4th edtion Legend of the Five Rings at Gen Con (this was announced at last year's Gen Con) but the living campaign lead announced they will not be leading any living campaign and the company (very small) has yet to make any plans known. Maybe there will be some volunteer-led effort again, maybe not.

I can't speak to Pathfinder, but clearly they have embraced the living campaign as an extension of their adventure path origins. This is their focus and I would expect (don't know) they might do it better than others because they are focused on this as the vehicle for sales.

As I look across the living game landscape, it seems to me that it is a very hard decision for any gaming company to support a living campaign. It is a massive time and energy-consuming machine that can almost never be sated. The cost is significant, even crippling for small companies. I can't say what I would do for sure if I were in a decision-making position for any of these smaller gaming companies, but I imagine it would be a complex and difficult decision as to how much support to give. (I've had a few jobs where I had to make such decisions for major customer-desired expenditures... it is never as easy as the customer thinks, because the money has to be taken from some other budget... what do you cut?)

Now, in this case, I would take a guess that process and organization are the culprits, and you may be able to resolve the problem without spending money. But, I don't know. Smart people are working on it. At the same time, human nature plays a role, from the author that turns their work in late (I've missed all my deadlines by some small amount) to what the admins have to juggle.

Regardless, I don't think this has anything to do with WotC's assessment of the competition.

I may be a minority on this topic but I would gladly pay a few dollars for each mod if the quality was improved and the mods were delivered according to schedule.

I do believe the MINI series was originally supposed to conclude in December?
Regardless, I don't think this has anything to do with WotC's assessment of the competition.

When I said what I said, it was from the perspective of someone with an economics degree.  I should have been more explicit.

I don't mean that WotC's measuring themselves against their "competition," I mean that since they are the only meaningful source of D&D material, there's no economic incentive for them to meet deadlines for LFR mods, or edit Dragon articles, or do any of the other things that people get upset about.  For frustrated consumers, there's nothing to do except complain, and there's frankly no economic incentive for WotC to listen to the complaints.  What are we going to do, stop playing D&D? There's not really a viable alternative.

Imagine that a savvy 3rd-party publisher created a rival Living Campaign, based on D&D, and did everything right—hit all their deadlines, updated their mods to reflect the errata, came up with more interesting plot lines than "X is lost/stuck/being held captive in Y, we need to go save him/her!" over and over again.  Do you think we'd put up with the BI being two weeks late when there was one just as good in the other LC that came out on time?

I know people that play Living Shadowrun, and to a man, they say that the mods are better, more balanced as a group, and more reliable.  And maybe it would be worth it to pay a couple bucks to get a mod, if it could ensure quality and reliabiliy.

I agree that an LC is a huge undertaking.  But we're not talking about a mod being a couple days late now and then.  We're talking about everything on the slate being late, week after week after week.  And now we're hearing reports that the mods are ready, but the IT guys can't find five spare minutes in almost a week to put them on the servers.  If WotC can't handle three mods per week, then it's in everyone's best interest for them to scale down their operations significantly.  I would be content to see two or even one new mod released per week if I knew that they would be of good quality and on time.

Let's just hope this isn't a taste of what we can expect from Encounters...