customer service

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
does anyone have a link to the customer service for the rewards program?  I've tried following the link at the wizards customer service site, but when I try to login, it goes to a secure blank screen that keeps reloading itself.  Alternatively, could I get some information on how to claim missing portions of an mpr mailing?  I thought I qualified for a foil textless promo two mailings ago, but I didn't receive it.  I assumed it just got pushed to the next mailing.  I received that mailing, but no foil promo.  I was recently directed on how to check up on your mpr listings, and it says that they sent it out in the mailing where i thought i was supposed to receive it.  I asked around at FNM, and several other people say that they were missing promos too. 
One other question.  I figured while I was asking stuff I'd find out whether or not the distributing of said promos had changed.  I remember that the first textless foil i got came in its own wrapper, separate from the normal ones, but in the last few mailings where I got one, (the 1st 2 cryptic command mailings)  they were packaged together, taking the place of one of the regular ones.  Is this an error or a change in policy?
does anyone have a link to the customer service for the rewards program?  I've tried following the link at the wizards customer service site, but when I try to login, it goes to a secure blank screen that keeps reloading itself.

What link are you using?  All the customer service links take you to the same place, even the supposed "Email us" link just points to here and says click the "Email" tab:
wizards.com/customerservice

or, alternatively:
wizards.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/wizards.cfg...

Some people have reported problems with the site but it works just fine for many others including myself.  Try using a different browser and/or a different computer entirely.

Alternatively, could I get some information on how to claim missing portions of an mpr mailing?  I thought I qualified for a foil textless promo two mailings ago, but I didn't receive it.  I assumed it just got pushed to the next mailing.  I received that mailing, but no foil promo.  I was recently directed on how to check up on your mpr listings, and it says that they sent it out in the mailing where i thought i was supposed to receive it.  I asked around at FNM, and several other people say that they were missing promos too.

I think they're generally pretty good at replacing any missing promos from the shipments, but first you've got to get in touch with them.  If you can't get the website to work, there's also a phone number (long-distance) and mailing address on their contact information page.

One other question.  I figured while I was asking stuff I'd find out whether or not the distributing of said promos had changed.  I remember that the first textless foil i got came in its own wrapper, separate from the normal ones, but in the last few mailings where I got one, (the 1st 2 cryptic command mailings)  they were packaged together, taking the place of one of the regular ones.  Is this an error or a change in policy?

My foils have always come in their own separate wrapper.  Did you mean two foils packaged together or that the foil replaced one of the textless cards in one of your textless 2-packs?  I couldn't comment on the former, because I've never earned more than one foil in a single mailing, but I have heard rumors that some people recently have got foil Damnations as the "random, older card" in their 2-packs.
MTG Rules Advisor since 2007-06-27. Amateur MTG rules nerd since forever. Download the official rules and more at wizards.com/magic/rules -[ IronMagus' New Marketplace Trade Thread ]- 100+ completed trades!
What I meant was that my MPR foil promo for the mailing, (in those cases, it was a Cryptic Command)  was packaged with the normal textless cards, and actually took the place of one.  Basically, it was a gradual deterioration of the quality of my mailings, first removing normal promos, then the foil... BTW, I have heard of the Damnations being received in the normal slot, that is because they are an old mpr promo, and extras were added to the old mpr slot just like any other promo after it's exclusive mailing(s) had expired.
I have the same problem. I get redirected to accounts.wizards.com/Help/TempRN.aspx if I go anywhere. I can't submit a question or get to the "Mail Us" tab, or to the form where I can change my address and email address associated with my DCI number. It's bben like this for a few months and I'vetried different browsers on different computers (Chrome, Firefox 3, IE7, IE8).

Any help is appreciated.
Try posting in this thread for help.
MTG Rules Advisor since 2007-06-27. Amateur MTG rules nerd since forever. Download the official rules and more at wizards.com/magic/rules -[ IronMagus' New Marketplace Trade Thread ]- 100+ completed trades!
Sign In to post comments