Roger Roger and Mouse Droids

Can I give mouse droids the ability to do damage, thus making them at best a 2 point quad firing beast?

I think if I figured it out correctly, I can get a mouse droid to have +8 attack (12 with careful shot) and 20 damage (30 with careful shot)  and they can do it 4 times
Come join me at Millennium Games in Rochester NY for some Star Wars Minis gaming! Games are every other Saturday. Look for the Battle for Naboo coming soon! COMING SOON: Star Wars Starships game: Death Star Trench Run New movemet rules 3D Map 30 Rebel ships Unlimited TIES 30 rounds of combat Can YOU destroy the Death Star in time?
Can I give mouse droids the ability to do damage, thus making them at best a 2 point quad firing beast?

I think if I figured it out correctly, I can get a mouse droid to have +8 attack (12 with careful shot) and 20 damage (30 with careful shot)  and they can do it 4 times

No, you can't use Roger Roger with Mouse Droids. I think it was the pre-release rules insert that was incorrect. The official ruling is:

Roger Roger:
Non-Unique Droid allies within 6 squares of this character get a +10 bonus to Damage. This bonus applies only to characters that have a Damage value greater than 0.

..and thank the maker for that!
The full definition can be found by downloading the rules insert for the GAW set.

PS: Careful Shot does not add to Damage.