Please answer....IMPORTANT(in 6 day's)....

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
In extanded tournaments, does dark steel thrown out of buisiness, or not?.... I heard, that kamigawa is the lestest edition, witch is still in, but my friend whant to use echoing currage.... Currage never came out since dark steel and my friend playes a snake-token deck.....
    Please, let me know about it!...... THX.....
In extanded tournaments, does dark steel thrown out of buisiness, or not?.... I heard, that kamigawa is the lestest edition, witch is still in, but my friend whant to use echoing currage.... Currage never came out since dark steel and my friend playes a snake-token deck.....
    Please, let me know about it!...... THX.....

ENGLISH DO YOU SPEAK IT?
And it's said that youth's ,well only tragedy Is being unoriginal
89522235 wrote:
niche's solution to everything is always MOAR BLACK! "ok, my legacy mono black control deck is getting hated out by light of day..." "MOAR BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Darksteel is legal in extended.
NO ONE EXPECTS THE QUAGSIRE INSURRECTION! My SUPER AWESOME GregtheEgg lightning bolt: http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm284/fengairen2/Scan.png pmppostchandraversion.png
In the future, please do not post questions here in the TC, which is an area specifically for archetype/primer threads.

I will get this thread moved to Extended General for you.
Deck Critique VCL
Show
Rules Advisor Don't assume I have read any response you might have made directed toward me in a thread or post. The best method to contact me is Private Message as I will always check there upon logging on Please review the Code of Conduct or the Comprehensive Rules when in doubt. Also, please use Google for your easy-to-answer questions. Read this for a bit on game mathematics. This is information on game psychology and the infamous term "scrub." Autocard:
[c]Gifts Ungiven[/c] -> Gifts Ungiven
royk's Tradesroyk's Deck Dump