Boons in the Character Builder

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
I was looking through the character builder and noticed the boons were listed even with the campain setting being set to RPGA LFR. Am I allowed to buy and use the boons I find listed there in an RPGA LFR game or are they not valid and its a bug with the builder?
I was looking through the character builder and noticed the boons were listed even with the campain setting being set to RPGA LFR. Am I allowed to buy and use the boons I find listed there in an RPGA LFR game or are they not valid and its a bug with the builder?

They are not from a legal player resource so you can't buy them, not sure why the character builder LFR file would allow DMG2 items ohter than the  LFR campaign file is almost always rife with a few errors every release.
Blah blah blah

They are not from a legal player resource so you can't buy them, not sure why the character builder LFR file would allow DMG2 items ohter than the  LFR campaign file is almost always rife with a few errors every release.

Well, theoretically we could add them as rewards to adventures.
And hopefully will, with moderation and care.

I will say that one aspect of the boon system may work poorly for LFR - they're often supposed to be temporary, lasting only a few levels for example.
Keith Richmond Living Forgotten Realms Epic Writing Director