Will there be a Scenario Pack this year?

The title says it all... Anyone hear anything about the possibility of a Scenario pack? If yes, what does it look like will be in the set? Thanks!
Good M:TG trades with m00se, jakeh
i havnt heard anything about one this year, but i have a feeling that there will not be. They did bring out the 3 map packs this year and i think they aimed those to be their battle packs for the year.
I'd love to see another scenareo pack this year, but I havent heard of anything yet.  I'd like to see a Naboo, Geonosis, Kashyyyk, Mos Eisley, Jabba's Pallace, or Endor pack!
Gargantuan Gorax
Gargantuan Gorax

Rawr! It can come with Gorax, Cindel, Wicket, Ewoks and rearing Spiders
I think i would save my money for the Ewok battle Wagon though.Tongue out
Quotes: "A Commander who would send untested troops against a man such as Kano is indeed foolish--But to also defy me, he'd have to have a Death Wish!" -Carnor Jax to General Wessel "Yub,yub Commander" -Wes Janson after pulling yet another ridiculous Ewok prank on Wedge Antilles "Your taste buds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!", -Admiral Ackbar, CEO of Admiral Ackbar's cereal and fishsticks And some movie quotes! "Half of everything is luck James." "And the other half?" "Fate" -Sean Bean to Pierce Brosnan in Goldeneye "Did you bring a horse for me?" (three gunslingers laugh) "Well it seems we're one horse short." "No. you brought two horses too many." -Charles Bronson in Once Upon A Time in The West
I'd love to see a Naboo BP if it meant we'd get an AAT without having to wait for a huge set.
I too would like a Naboo BP since i'd love for them to make an AAT to help me with my Grassy Plain game.

Boss Nass
Now, by "battle pack" do you mean one of those big honkin' $60 packs? That's the only way we'd get an AAT. But yes, it'd be awesome. We just don't have enough Naboo. Decent Gungans and lotsa droids, of course, but the Naboo themselves are horribly lacking. Such a pack would need the AAT, Boss Nass,  a Naboo Security Trooper and a reposed Naboo Soldier. Mebbe a Handmaiden.
Now if it was just one of those 2-figure scenario packs, I'd vote for Nass and, oh, a Security Battle Droid. Or plain Battle Droid. The ideal thing would be to repaint one of those red-brown droids the desert yellow color!
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt." Scale video that I made with darthvaughn: " SW Minis Scale video Starship Modeler website. Jeff Russel's incredible STARSHIP DIMENSIONS website, with our favourite vehicles, vessels & critters from multiple sources, shown to scale. SQUADRON MODEL's Sci-Fi model kits section. How to make a model conversion to an Old Republic frigate.
Something like this?

Boss Nass
Gungan Catapult
Gungan Guard
Gungan Shieldbearer

Anakin Skywalker, Chosen One
Naboo Guard
Naboo Pilot
Naboo Trooper
Handmaiden

AAT
Battle Droid
Battle Droid
Battle Droid
Battle Droid Captain
Battle Droid on STAP
Destroyer Droid
Security Battle Droid
Somethin' like it.
But that's too much stuff.
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt." Scale video that I made with darthvaughn: " SW Minis Scale video Starship Modeler website. Jeff Russel's incredible STARSHIP DIMENSIONS website, with our favourite vehicles, vessels & critters from multiple sources, shown to scale. SQUADRON MODEL's Sci-Fi model kits section. How to make a model conversion to an Old Republic frigate.
Yeah it would probubly be more like this
Boss Nass
Gungan Catapult
Gungan Shieldbearer
Naboo Guard
Handmaiden

AAt
Battle Droid
BAttle droid
Battle Droid Offecier/Sergeant
Battle Droid on STAP

each size has a huge (Assuming the catapult is huge), each has a large, and each has a couple units and a commander of sorts
Yeah it would probubly be more like this
Boss Nass
Gungan Catapult
Gungan Shieldbearer
Naboo Guard
Handmaiden

AAt
Battle Droid
BAttle droid
Battle Droid Offecier/Sergeant
Battle Droid on STAP

each size has a huge (Assuming the catapult is huge), each has a large, and each has a couple units and a commander of sorts

I like that list - I'd buy it.  About the same combo of new pieces and repacks as the other battle packs we've had.  I enjoy the big battle packs (don't like to see them all be Target exclusives) since they are great for beginners and veterans alike.  It would be nice if they were more balanced between the two sides out of the box.  Your list looks like it might be balanced depending on the stats of the new pieces.

That IS a good list. And it's a doable, sensible setlist, not like some of the sorta irrational pipe dreams you see here. I'd particularly like, as I'd said, if the "stock(reprint)" battle droids were just repaints of the red ones.

Naboo street/palace on one side and Sacred Place on the other?

If it had an AAT and a Destroyer Droid I would buy at least two if not more. Original CS DD, not that rolling ugliness that was in RotS, or variation of the first with partially raised shields.

CLICK ON THE ICONS TO GET MORE INFORMATION

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Somethin' like it.
But that's too much stuff.

Thats 18 models, the Hoth pack had 17.  But yeah, I could understand toning it down a little like in the above examples.

I would love another scenario pack, but I'm not holding my breath, last year we had it before blackfriday, this year that day has come and gone and nothin I've seen or heard about.
Best gaming community in the world. My collection is proof. 2009 SWM RAC member 795 Club member Over 75 Good trades, Zero Negatives You can check out my squads at Bloomilk, or share in more conversations at SWMGAMERS "There is always a choice..."
I would love another scenario pack, but I'm not holding my breath, last year we had it before blackfriday, this year that day has come and gone and nothin I've seen or heard about.

Yep, at this point we are past the time where even a last second surprise would likely come out.  I would say given this, nothing is coming this year (not surprising considering we have a new designer, had a Starter, Scenario and 3 map packs in addition to 4 full sets in roughly a year's time). 
I keep checking target regardless. Besides gives me a reason to look at the action figures.

But like its any surprise, The kids over on the RPG side say the license is up in 2010 so that means its pretty much it for what we see in the catalog. I was pretty sure someone mentioned to me at one of the midnight releases that the license had been renewed. I know Hasbro renewed the main license till like 2017 Does that cover the Mini/RPG?

I didn't think there would be one this year with the map packs that were released, but I was hoping...

I keep checking target regardless. Besides gives me a reason to look at the action figures.

But like its any surprise, The kids over on the RPG side say the license is up in 2010 so that means its pretty much it for what we see in the catalog. I was pretty sure someone mentioned to me at one of the midnight releases that the license had been renewed. I know Hasbro renewed the main license till like 2017 Does that cover the Mini/RPG?

Yes that covers WotC.  The liscence is not at issue any longer.  Last year I heard the rumor that the liscence was up in 2009!  Lo and behold now its 2010.  Don't believe the internet rumor. 

Yes that covers WotC.  The liscence is not at issue any longer.  Last year I heard the rumor that the liscence was up in 2009!  Lo and behold now its 2010.  Don't believe the internet rumor. 

C'mon! We all know that if it posted on the internet then it MUST be true! Laughing