NY, Tarrytown (4e Player wanted)

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
We are looking for a player to join an established 4th edition game in Tarrytown.  We play sporadically about once a month on a Saturday.  (The PCs are currently 16th level.)

Be warned.  We are all in our early 40's and some of us have kids who will be making noise in the house as we play.  We promise plenty of junk food (and ocassionally gourmet food) and lots of fun.  If you are interested, send me a PM.  I'll also try to check this page frequently.
If ye can pay for my airfare, I'll play.  (I live on the West Coast.)

Just kidding by the way. :D
Grrr.  Yell
Grrr too bad its a 6 and a hlaf hour drive for me lol.
We are looking for a player to join an established 4th edition game in Tarrytown.  We play sporadically about once a month on a Saturday.  (The PCs are currently 16th level.)

Be warned.  We are all in our early 40's and some of us have kids who will be making noise in the house as we play.  We promise plenty of junk food (and ocassionally gourmet food) and lots of fun.  If you are interested, send me a PM.  I'll also try to check this page frequently.

I know this was posted a few years ago, but if you guys are still gaming in Tarrytown, and you are still looking for new players.  I am interested.  Pls let me know.