(Online PbP) Legacy Era SAGA Game

I have never played by post before and i am interested in trying it out...

I would love to play though!

I followed your link, is that where the PbP game would take place?

Would it be daily posts? every few days, weekly? What type of commitment are we looking at? I am just wondering if I will have time to play on my lunch breaks here at work of if you need someone with some  more time...

If you like we can continue to discuss via PM or publicly...

GC

If you like we can continue to discuss via PM or publicly...

GC

I will be answering your questions publicly for this round at least, since your inquiries might be the same as another person who is looking to join in on my game.

I have never played by post before and i am interested in trying it out...

I would love to play though!

I followed your link, is that where the PbP game would take place?

Yes! We will be playing the game on this site, so you will need to register on it.

Would it be daily posts? every few days, weekly? What type of commitment are we looking at?

There is no "commitment" however at least one post a week would be courteous. I will update the game as often as I can (usually once or twice a week) depending on my schedule and how/what every character is doing.

I am just wondering if I will have time to play on my lunch breaks here at work of if you need someone with some  more time...

You can post whenever you want and as freely as you want! Wink

I am Red/White

Sweet! I submitted my application to the site but will have to confirm when i get home and get access to Yahoo Frown 

I have more charater questions and stuff i will PM you then...
Sign In to post comments