next shipmentof mpr

6 posts / 0 new
Last post

does anyone know when it will be?, it will be my first shipment

mailings are usually sent out once every 3-4 months... that would be if they still use the old mailing process. i think you have to play in 5 or more events before you will be in the mailing list for rewards.

its 5, and i have been at my 6th since 2 weeks after the last 1 i know of,  the week of lol

Well, I just hit my 20th tourney about a month ago, and had 5/10/15 for 3-4 months now, still no cards.
LOL, I am closing in on my 30th tournament recently... all since I just barely missed the August mailing apparently... they should be in our grasp by the time the new set is out allegedly
old quotes from the Worldwake talk: Mike Turian: While Mark Rosewater made Tarmogoyf, I made Tarmogoyf what he is today Mark Rosewater: Would we ever reprint Tarmogoyf? Maybe.

I am Blue/Green

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

174 How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friendships do you still feel will be important to you ten years from now?
There's talk at other places that people have received their shipments recently. The new ones are Volcanic Fallout and Infest.  So it should be arriving soonish.
Sign In to post comments