What if Anti-Magic made a come back?

550 posts / 0 new
Last post

I don't know but I haven't seen any sign of anti-magic fields or affects or anything, but if they were to bring this back exactly who would it effect? Would it effect certain powersources or would it affect all powersources? I was think if something had an anti-magic affect it would go along the lines of you can't use any of your powers until the end of your next turn or something like that.

I would say an anti powersource might be balanced, cutting you off of any power that has a powersource keyword.

Play whatever the **** you want. Never Point a loaded party at a plot you are not willing to shoot. Arcane Rhetoric. My Blog.

Anti-magic existed in previous editions as a hoser to the vastly-overpowered spellcasters.  Now that spellcasters are on par with everybody else (to the point that there's no point in really differentiating spellcasters from everybody else), there's absolutely no reason for it to exist again.


Let sleeping bad mechanics lie.

Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.


Anti-magic existed in previous editions as a hoser to the vastly-overpowered spellcasters.  Now that spellcasters are on par with everybody else (to the point that there's no point in really differentiating spellcasters from everybody else), there's absolutely no reason for it to exist again.


Let sleeping bad mechanics lie.




 


              Why is it bad? An effect that momentarily cuts you off from your powersource would not be bad in my opinion.

Momentarily might be acceptable; to anybody without a decent basic attack or a weapon to use it with, it would be about as bad as being stunned.  You just kind of stand there looking stupid since you can't do anything.  On the other hand, that highlights that it's not a fair mechanic; some people can still function decently, if not well, and others get to sit there with their thumbs up their butts until the effect ends.  Stunned affects everybody equally.

Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.


Anti-magic existed in previous editions as a hoser to the vastly-overpowered spellcasters.  Now that spellcasters are on par with everybody else (to the point that there's no point in really differentiating spellcasters from everybody else), there's absolutely no reason for it to exist again.


Let sleeping bad mechanics lie.





Anti-magic was in previous editions as a story element, but was USED to hose casters.  That was an error in usage, not in the mechanic itself.  Used properly, it was a great addition to the game.  Used improperly, it was not.



Anti-magic existed in previous editions as a hoser to the vastly-overpowered spellcasters.  Now that spellcasters are on par with everybody else (to the point that there's no point in really differentiating spellcasters from everybody else), there's absolutely no reason for it to exist again.


Let sleeping bad mechanics lie.




 


              Why is it bad? An effect that momentarily cuts you off from your powersource would not be bad in my opinion.




 it could suck...or it could totaly rock. I would love to see something like a dead zone. I would love to see a really good anti X feild or dead X zone were X= power sources...

 


"This site was ment for peace, a power long ago made it so noone can perform a martial exploit here..." but then basic attacks still works, as do weapon users of other types


"The gods don't grant power Here"


"You are cut off from the spirit world here"


"This is a dead magic zone"


 

Before posting, ask yourself WWWS: What Would Wrecan Say?

All of those are just another way of saying 'If you use power source X, go watch some TV if an encounter breaks out since you won't be able to contribute, which is why you're here in the first place'.


Any mechanic that tells a player 'you can't play' is a bad mechanic.

Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.


All of those are just another way of saying 'If you use power source X, go watch some TV if an encounter breaks out since you won't be able to contribute, which is why you're here in the first place'.


Any mechanic that tells a player 'you can't play' is a bad mechanic.




 


                Ok your character gets hit with a Sleep spell and you fail your save, well go and watch TV until you pass your save. Is that a bad mechanic? No.



All of those are just another way of saying 'If you use power source X, go watch some TV if an encounter breaks out since you won't be able to contribute, which is why you're here in the first place'.


Any mechanic that tells a player 'you can't play' is a bad mechanic.




 


                Ok your character gets hit with a Sleep spell and you fail your save, well go and watch TV until you pass your save. Is that a bad mechanic? No.




And if there were a saving throw against anti-X, you might actually have a point.  Especially with the hordes of ways there are to get extra saving throws.  Heck, even dying people get to make saving throws.  If the anti-X is an absolute 'no you cannot', then it's a bad mechanic.  It's unfair (punishing a player for what is essentially a fluff decision) and most notably, unfun.

Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.

Anti-Magic just wouldn't work in 4E. If it cuts you off from your power source, what possible explanation would there be for cutting of a Martial character from his power source? It it only cuts you off from your power source if you're not Martial, then don't you think that's a little bit unbalanced? And how would it make sense for it to cut off a Barbarian and Druid equally? I guess you could suggest that it only cuts off the power source of Implement powers, but then again, there are lots of powers with no implement keyword that are clearly magical.


Basically, bringing back anti-magic is both mechanically and conceptually problematic, so there's really no good reason to bring it back.

Why, yes, as a matter of fact I am the Unfailing Arbiter of All That Is Good Design (Even More So Than The Actual Developers) TM Speaking of things that were badly designed, please check out this thread for my Minotaur fix. What have the critics said, you ask? "If any of my players ask to play a Minotaur, I'm definitely offering this as an alternative to the official version." - EmpactWB "If I ever feel like playing a Minotaur I'll know where to look!" - Undrave "WoTC if you are reading this - please take this guy's advice." - Ferol_Debtor_of_Torm "Really full of win. A minotaur that is actually attractive for more than just melee classes." - Cpt_Micha Also, check out my recent GENASI variant! If you've ever wished that your Fire Genasi could actually set stuff on fire, your Water Genasi could actually swim, or your Wind Genasi could at least glide, then look no further. Finally, check out my OPTIONS FOR EVERYONE article, an effort to give unique support to the races that WotC keeps forgetting about. Includes new racial feature options for the Changeling, Deva, Githzerai, Gnoll, Gnome, Goliath, Half-Orc, Kalashtar, Minotaur, Shadar-Kai, Thri-Kreen, Warforged and more!


Anti-Magic just wouldn't work in 4E. If it cuts you off from your power source, what possible explanation would there be for cutting of a Martial character from his power source? It it only cuts you off from your power source if you're not Martial, then don't you think that's a little bit unbalanced? And how would it make sense for it to cut off a Barbarian and Druid equally? I guess you could suggest that it only cuts off the power source of Implement powers, but then again, there are lots of powers with no implement keyword that are clearly magical.


Basically, bringing back anti-magic is both mechanically and conceptually problematic, so there's really no good reason to bring it back.




 


                    Then why classify the Martial powersource with the other powersources? If you think about it, when compared to all the other powersources the Martial one stands alone if there is no supernatural power about it what so ever.

Then why classify the Martial powersource with the other powersources? If you think about it, when compared to all the other powersources the Martial one stands alone if there is no supernatural power about it what so ever.

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

There is no supernatural source behind the Martial power source. That's the entire point of the Martial power source. The abilities are completely natural and personal. If it did have a supernatural source behind it, then it wouldn't be Martial.

Why, yes, as a matter of fact I am the Unfailing Arbiter of All That Is Good Design (Even More So Than The Actual Developers) TM Speaking of things that were badly designed, please check out this thread for my Minotaur fix. What have the critics said, you ask? "If any of my players ask to play a Minotaur, I'm definitely offering this as an alternative to the official version." - EmpactWB "If I ever feel like playing a Minotaur I'll know where to look!" - Undrave "WoTC if you are reading this - please take this guy's advice." - Ferol_Debtor_of_Torm "Really full of win. A minotaur that is actually attractive for more than just melee classes." - Cpt_Micha Also, check out my recent GENASI variant! If you've ever wished that your Fire Genasi could actually set stuff on fire, your Water Genasi could actually swim, or your Wind Genasi could at least glide, then look no further. Finally, check out my OPTIONS FOR EVERYONE article, an effort to give unique support to the races that WotC keeps forgetting about. Includes new racial feature options for the Changeling, Deva, Githzerai, Gnoll, Gnome, Goliath, Half-Orc, Kalashtar, Minotaur, Shadar-Kai, Thri-Kreen, Warforged and more!


All of those are just another way of saying 'If you use power source X, go watch some TV if an encounter breaks out since you won't be able to contribute, which is why you're here in the first place'.


Any mechanic that tells a player 'you can't play' is a bad mechanic.





Why do you assume it will have anything to do with combat? 

I didn't say 'a combat', I said 'an encounter'.

Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.


Then why classify the Martial powersource with the other powersources? If you think about it, when compared to all the other powersources the Martial one stands alone if there is no supernatural power about it what so ever.

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

There is no supernatural source behind the Martial power source. That's the entire point of the Martial power source. The abilities are completely natural and personal. If it did have a supernatural source behind it, then it wouldn't be Martial.




 


                 Look at all of the other powersources. There is some aspect of the supernatural in them. The Martial according to you has none. Why bother with even calling it a powersource in the first place? All the others have something in common except for the Martial powersource.

Martial powers come from within, but I don't think they're entirely natural.  Especially at epic levels.  Might vary from person to person though.


No reason not to do it, especially if you introduce it as a plot element and give some thought to what the neutralized characters are going to be doing.


Would work better as a plot point for an all arcane party than inflicted in a stray fight on a party with one arcane caster

Look at all of the other powersources. There is some aspect of the supernatural in them.

Yes. All of the power sources have their own unique little aspects that set them apart from other power sources. The Martial power source's unique aspect is that it isn't supernatural at all.

Why bother with even calling it a powersource in the first place?

Because it is a power source, just not a supernatural one. It's a completely natural and personal one.
Explain to me how it could logically be cut off and still leave a character perfectly functional.

All the others have something in common except for the Martial powersource.

I fail to see the problem.

Why, yes, as a matter of fact I am the Unfailing Arbiter of All That Is Good Design (Even More So Than The Actual Developers) TM Speaking of things that were badly designed, please check out this thread for my Minotaur fix. What have the critics said, you ask? "If any of my players ask to play a Minotaur, I'm definitely offering this as an alternative to the official version." - EmpactWB "If I ever feel like playing a Minotaur I'll know where to look!" - Undrave "WoTC if you are reading this - please take this guy's advice." - Ferol_Debtor_of_Torm "Really full of win. A minotaur that is actually attractive for more than just melee classes." - Cpt_Micha Also, check out my recent GENASI variant! If you've ever wished that your Fire Genasi could actually set stuff on fire, your Water Genasi could actually swim, or your Wind Genasi could at least glide, then look no further. Finally, check out my OPTIONS FOR EVERYONE article, an effort to give unique support to the races that WotC keeps forgetting about. Includes new racial feature options for the Changeling, Deva, Githzerai, Gnoll, Gnome, Goliath, Half-Orc, Kalashtar, Minotaur, Shadar-Kai, Thri-Kreen, Warforged and more!

I could see a GM creating an area where rituals didn't work.  That wouldn't be utterly garbage for an AMF field mechanic.


Localized Anti Magic used as terrain (a 3 square wall say) also wouldn't be utter BS.  So long as you force the melee types to have to deal with low walls and Rangers to deal with high winds occationally.  Fair's fair after all.

Well... At least we got custom avatars....

Then why classify the Martial powersource with the other powersources? If you think about it, when compared to all the other powersources the Martial one stands alone if there is no supernatural power about it what so ever.



Oh, sure, nothing supernatural going on at all with martial power guys.  That's why some rogues can turn invisible by standing still in plain sight and fighters can taunt every enemy within 15' so that they rush adjacent to him to get smacked.  And how about those warlords, huh?  Not only can they seal up sword wounds by shouting, some of them are so clever they can make every enemy on the field go stand where they want them too.


Nope, nothing unnatural at all. 

How about looking at it like this? Instead of anti-magic it would act differently for each person. Say with Martial you feel clumsy or you can't seem to remember those moves you learned, or with divine you feel like your god is far away, and with arcane you feel the fabric of magic coming undone around you and you can't keep it together.


Then why classify the Martial powersource with the other powersources? If you think about it, when compared to all the other powersources the Martial one stands alone if there is no supernatural power about it what so ever.



Oh, sure, nothing supernatural going on at all with martial power guys.  That's why some rogues can turn invisible by standing still in plain sight and fighters can taunt every enemy within 15' so that they rush adjacent to him to get smacked.  And how about those warlords, huh?  Not only can they seal up sword wounds by shouting, some of them are so clever they can make every enemy on the field go stand where they want them too.


Nope, nothing unnatural at all.




                Well according to Crimson there is nothing supernatural about the Martial powersource.

I was under the assumption that magic items would lose all enchantment while in this zone or whatever... which that just doesn't work in 4e anymore =o i mean that REALLY hoses anyone.


As for cutting off powersource "X", ehhhhh, i'm not really into that too since the classes are HELLA MORE balanced than before.  Though i'd still be for cutting off a god's power while in the city of sigil, but a divine character still works fine in there

First, one has to justify why antimagic should be in the game.


Math problems with recalculating equipment bonuses, situational debuffing of entire classes (The monk is psionic-how well does he handle in this field?), and very finicky behaviors (to what degree are an artificer or bard's ranged weapon powers magical, and how much of them is skillful?), without any signs of anything to gain, overall it isn't looking good.


Now, working within the system, it might be interesting to have situations which drain powers on a whole.  For example, a Far Realm or Undead entity who sapped the life out of people, represented by them suddenly losing temporary access to encounter powers would be kind of nifty.  Likewise, an area of Bad Juju which prevents all use of daily powers throughout the zone would be a nice way to make the PCs worry.


But it would have to be universal- it is poor encounter design to simply say "All of X class type are hosed for this situation", because it basically makes a PC sit out without the slightest chance of defence/avoidance.


Explain to me how it could logically be cut off and still leave a character perfectly functional.


Actually a good deal of Martial and Primal guys would look at the antipowersource zone, laugh, and start beating face with their executioner's axe. Whereas the afforementioned "Go watch TV while your character fails" would still largely affect spellcasters (You can still attack with your dagger though. Eh? Wanna do 1d4 damage with a +3 to hit against 20 AC?) 
Zammm = Batman. Bronies unite. "I'd call you a genius, but I'm in the room."
It's my sig in a box
58280208 wrote:
Everything is better when you read it in Bane's voice.
192334281 wrote:
Your human antics and desire to continue living have moved me. Just kidding. You cannot move me physically or emotionally. Wall humor.
57092228 wrote:
Copy effects work like a photocopy machine: you get a copy of the 'naked' card, NOT of what's on it.
56995928 wrote:
Funny story: InQuest Magazine (I think it was InQuest) had an oversized Chaos Orb which I totally rooked someone into allowing into a (non-sanctioned) game. I had a proxy card that was a Mountain with "Chaos Orb" written on it. When I played it, my opponent cried foul: Him: "WTF? a Proxy? no-one said anything about Proxies. Do you even own an actual Chaos Orb?" Me: "Yes, but I thought it would be better to use a Proxy." Him: "No way. If you're going to put a Chaos Orb in your deck you have to use your actual Chaos Orb." Me: "*Sigh*. Okay." I pulled out this huge Chaos Orb and placed it on the table. He tried to cry foul again but everyone else said he insisted I use my actual Chaos Orb and that was my actual Chaos Orb. I used it, flipped it and wiped most of his board. Unsurprisingly, that only worked once and only because everyone present thought it was hilarious.
My DM on Battleminds:
no, see i can kill defenders, but 8 consecutive crits on a battlemind, eh walk it off.
144543765 wrote:
195392035 wrote:
Hi guys! So, I'm a sort of returning player to Magic. I say sort of because as a child I had two main TCG's I liked. Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokemon. Some of my friends branched off in to Magic, and I bought two pre-made decks just to kind of fit in. Like I said, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon were what I really knew how to play. I have a extensive knowledge of deck building in those two TCG's. However, as far as Magic is concerned, I only ever used those two pre made decks. I know how the game is played, and I know general things, but now I want to get in the game for real. I want to begin playing it as a regular. My question is, are all cards ever released from the time of the inception of this game until present day fair game in a deck? Or are there special rules? Are some cards forbidden or restricted? Thanks guys, and I will gladly accept ANY help lol.
I have the same problem with women.
117639611 wrote:
198869283 wrote:
Oh I have a standing rule. If someone plays a Planeswalker I concede the game. I refuse to play with or against people who play Planeswalkers. They really did ruin the game.
A turn two Tibalt win?! Wicked... Betcha don't see that everyday.
Is this my new ego sig? Yes it is, other Barry
57461258 wrote:
And that's why you should never, ever call RP Jesus on being a troll, because then everyone else playing along gets outed, too, and the thread goes back to being boring.
57461258 wrote:
See, this is why RPJesus should be in charge of the storyline. The novel line would never have been cancelled if he had been running the show. Specifically the Slobad and Geth's Head talkshow he just described.
57461258 wrote:
Not only was that an obligatory joke, it was an on-topic post that still managed to be off-topic due to thread derailment. RP Jesus does it again folks.
92481331 wrote:
I think I'm gonna' start praying to Jesus... That's right, RPJesus, I'm gonna' be praying to you, right now. O' Jesus Please continue to make my time here on the forums fun and cause me to chuckle. Amen.
92481331 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
It was wonderful. Us Johnnies had a field day. That Timmy with the Grizzly bears would actually have to think about swinging into your Mogg Fanatic, giving you time to set up your silly combo. Nowadays it's all DERPSWING! with thier blue jeans and their MP3 players and their EM EM OH AR PEE JEES and their "Dewmocracy" and their children's card games and their Jersey Shores and their Tattooed Tenaged Vampire Hunters from Beverly Hills
Seriously, that was amazing. I laughed my *ss off. Made my day, and I just woke up.
[quote=ArtVenn You're still one of my favorite people... just sayin'.[/quote]
56756068 wrote:
56786788 wrote:
.....would it be a bit blasphemous if I said, "PRAYSE RPJAYSUS!" like an Evangelical preacher?
Perhaps, but who doesn't like to blaspheme every now and again? Especially when Mr. RPJesus is completely right.
56756068 wrote:
I don't say this often, but ... LOL
57526128 wrote:
You... You... Evil something... I actualy made the damn char once I saw the poster... Now you made me see it again and I gained resolve to put it into my campaign. Shell be high standing oficial of Cyrix order. Uterly mad and only slightly evil. And it'll be bad. Evil even. And ill blame you and Lizard for it :P.
57042968 wrote:
111809331 wrote:
I'm trying to work out if you're being sarcastic here. ...
Am going to stop you right there... it's RPJesus... he's always sarcastic
58335208 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
112114441 wrote:
we can only hope it gets the jace treatment...it could have at least been legendary
So that even the decks that don't run it run it to deal with it? Isn't that like the definition of format warping?
I lol'd.
56287226 wrote:
98088088 wrote:
Uktabi Orangutan What the heck's going on with those monkeys?
The most common answer is that they are what RPJesus would call "[Debutantes avert your eyes]ing."
56965458 wrote:
Show
57461258 wrote:
116498949 wrote:
I’ve removed content from this thread because off-topic discussions are a violation of the Code of Conduct. You can review the Code here: www.wizards.com/Company/About.aspx?x=wz_... Please keep your posts polite, on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks. You are welcome to disagree with one another but please do so respectfully and constructively. If you wish to report a post for Code of Conduct violation, click on the “Report Post” button above the post and this will submit your report to the moderators on duty.
...Am I the only one that thinks this is reaching the point of downright Kafkaesque insanity?
I condone the use of the word Kafkaesque. However, I'm presentely ambivalent. I mean, that can't be serious, right? We're April 1st, right? They didn't mod RPJesus for off-topic discussion when the WHOLE THREAD IS OFF-TOPIC, right? Right.
57545908 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
Save or die. If you disagree with this, you're wrong (Not because of any points or arguements that have been made, but I just rolled a d20 for you and got a 1, so you lose).
58397368 wrote:
58222628 wrote:
This just won the argument, AFAIC.
That's just awesome.
57471038 wrote:
57718868 wrote:
HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THE BEAR PRODUCING WORDS OF WILDING?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!
That's what RPJesus tends to do. That's why I don't think he's a real person, but some Magic Card Archive Server sort of machine, that is programmed to react to other posters' comments with obscure cards that do in fact exist, but somehow missed by even the most experienced Magic players. And then come up with strange combos with said cards. All of that is impossible for a normal human to do given the amount of time he does it and how often he does it. He/It got me with Light of Sanction, which prompted me to go to RQ&A to try and find if it was even possible to do combat damage to a creature I control (in light that Mark of Asylum exists).
71235715 wrote:
+10
100176878 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
57078538 wrote:
heaven or hell.
Round 1. Lets rock.
GG quotes! RPJesus just made this thread win!
56906968 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
143359585 wrote:
Blue players get all the overpowerered cards like JTMS. I think it's time that wizards gave something to people who remember what magic is really about: creatures.
Initially yes, Wizards was married to blue. However, about a decade ago they had a nasty divorce, and a few years after that they began courting the attention of Green. Then in Worldwake they had a nasty affair with their ex, but as of Innistrad, things seem to have gotten back on track, and Wizards has even proposed.
You are my favorite. Yes you. And moments like this make it so. Thank you RPJesus for just being you.
On what flavor text fits me:
57307308 wrote:
Surely RPJesus gets Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius?
56874518 wrote:
First: I STILL can't take you seriously with that avatar. And I can take RPJesus seriously, so that's saying something.
121689989 wrote:
I'd offer you a cookie for making me laugh but it has an Upkeep Cost that has been known to cause people to quit eating.
56267956 wrote:
I <3 you loads
57400888 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
"AINT NO LAWS IN THE SKY MOTHER****." - Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran
10/10. Amazing.


I was under the assumption that magic items would lose all enchantment while in this zone or whatever... which that just doesn't work in 4e anymore =o i mean that REALLY hoses anyone.


As for cutting off powersource "X", ehhhhh, i'm not really into that too since the classes are HELLA MORE balanced than before.  Though i'd still be for cutting off a god's power while in the city of sigil, but a divine character still works fine in there




 


                  Doesn't really make sense concerning the divine character. His powersource is his god, cut that off and his powers shouldn't work. Makes logical sense.



Explain to me how it could logically be cut off and still leave a character perfectly functional.


Actually a good deal of Martial and Primal guys would look at the antipowersource zone, laugh, and start beating face with their executioner's axe. Whereas the afforementioned "Go watch TV while your character fails" would still largely affect spellcasters (You can still attack with your dagger though. Eh? Wanna do 1d4 damage with a +3 to hit against 20 AC?) 



 


            Well half your level plus melee training and that Wizard can do some nice to hit and damage.

That's why some rogues can turn invisible by standing still in plain sight

That sort of invisibility is metaphorical. Some sort of distraction or impairment to the enemy's perceptions have made the Rogue effectiely invisible.

And how about those warlords, huh?  Not only can they seal up sword wounds by shouting

They can't. HP is more than physical well-being. The Warlord's Inspiring Word does just that, inspire. It's morale.

...and fighters can taunt every enemy within 15' so that they rush adjacent to him to get smacked...
...some of them are so clever they can make every enemy on the field go stand where they want them too.

Just because some specific powers were designed questionably doesn't mean anything about a whole powersource.

Why, yes, as a matter of fact I am the Unfailing Arbiter of All That Is Good Design (Even More So Than The Actual Developers) TM Speaking of things that were badly designed, please check out this thread for my Minotaur fix. What have the critics said, you ask? "If any of my players ask to play a Minotaur, I'm definitely offering this as an alternative to the official version." - EmpactWB "If I ever feel like playing a Minotaur I'll know where to look!" - Undrave "WoTC if you are reading this - please take this guy's advice." - Ferol_Debtor_of_Torm "Really full of win. A minotaur that is actually attractive for more than just melee classes." - Cpt_Micha Also, check out my recent GENASI variant! If you've ever wished that your Fire Genasi could actually set stuff on fire, your Water Genasi could actually swim, or your Wind Genasi could at least glide, then look no further. Finally, check out my OPTIONS FOR EVERYONE article, an effort to give unique support to the races that WotC keeps forgetting about. Includes new racial feature options for the Changeling, Deva, Githzerai, Gnoll, Gnome, Goliath, Half-Orc, Kalashtar, Minotaur, Shadar-Kai, Thri-Kreen, Warforged and more!


 Well half your level plus melee training and that Wizard can do some nice to hit and damage.




True, but I'm of the mindset that the DM should bend the campaign around the character builds (or remain neutral) rather than the player having to potentially waste a feat on the off chance that their DM is going to arbitrarily say that they're now a 3.5 fighter (Minus the durability and relevant feats) for the rest of the session or whatever the case may be.

They can't. HP is more than physical well-being. The Warlord's Inspiring Word does just that, inspire. It's morale.


I like my flavor better. It heals up wounds, but because you're just that awesome rather than any supernatural effect.
Zammm = Batman. Bronies unite. "I'd call you a genius, but I'm in the room."
It's my sig in a box
58280208 wrote:
Everything is better when you read it in Bane's voice.
192334281 wrote:
Your human antics and desire to continue living have moved me. Just kidding. You cannot move me physically or emotionally. Wall humor.
57092228 wrote:
Copy effects work like a photocopy machine: you get a copy of the 'naked' card, NOT of what's on it.
56995928 wrote:
Funny story: InQuest Magazine (I think it was InQuest) had an oversized Chaos Orb which I totally rooked someone into allowing into a (non-sanctioned) game. I had a proxy card that was a Mountain with "Chaos Orb" written on it. When I played it, my opponent cried foul: Him: "WTF? a Proxy? no-one said anything about Proxies. Do you even own an actual Chaos Orb?" Me: "Yes, but I thought it would be better to use a Proxy." Him: "No way. If you're going to put a Chaos Orb in your deck you have to use your actual Chaos Orb." Me: "*Sigh*. Okay." I pulled out this huge Chaos Orb and placed it on the table. He tried to cry foul again but everyone else said he insisted I use my actual Chaos Orb and that was my actual Chaos Orb. I used it, flipped it and wiped most of his board. Unsurprisingly, that only worked once and only because everyone present thought it was hilarious.
My DM on Battleminds:
no, see i can kill defenders, but 8 consecutive crits on a battlemind, eh walk it off.
144543765 wrote:
195392035 wrote:
Hi guys! So, I'm a sort of returning player to Magic. I say sort of because as a child I had two main TCG's I liked. Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokemon. Some of my friends branched off in to Magic, and I bought two pre-made decks just to kind of fit in. Like I said, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon were what I really knew how to play. I have a extensive knowledge of deck building in those two TCG's. However, as far as Magic is concerned, I only ever used those two pre made decks. I know how the game is played, and I know general things, but now I want to get in the game for real. I want to begin playing it as a regular. My question is, are all cards ever released from the time of the inception of this game until present day fair game in a deck? Or are there special rules? Are some cards forbidden or restricted? Thanks guys, and I will gladly accept ANY help lol.
I have the same problem with women.
117639611 wrote:
198869283 wrote:
Oh I have a standing rule. If someone plays a Planeswalker I concede the game. I refuse to play with or against people who play Planeswalkers. They really did ruin the game.
A turn two Tibalt win?! Wicked... Betcha don't see that everyday.
Is this my new ego sig? Yes it is, other Barry
57461258 wrote:
And that's why you should never, ever call RP Jesus on being a troll, because then everyone else playing along gets outed, too, and the thread goes back to being boring.
57461258 wrote:
See, this is why RPJesus should be in charge of the storyline. The novel line would never have been cancelled if he had been running the show. Specifically the Slobad and Geth's Head talkshow he just described.
57461258 wrote:
Not only was that an obligatory joke, it was an on-topic post that still managed to be off-topic due to thread derailment. RP Jesus does it again folks.
92481331 wrote:
I think I'm gonna' start praying to Jesus... That's right, RPJesus, I'm gonna' be praying to you, right now. O' Jesus Please continue to make my time here on the forums fun and cause me to chuckle. Amen.
92481331 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
It was wonderful. Us Johnnies had a field day. That Timmy with the Grizzly bears would actually have to think about swinging into your Mogg Fanatic, giving you time to set up your silly combo. Nowadays it's all DERPSWING! with thier blue jeans and their MP3 players and their EM EM OH AR PEE JEES and their "Dewmocracy" and their children's card games and their Jersey Shores and their Tattooed Tenaged Vampire Hunters from Beverly Hills
Seriously, that was amazing. I laughed my *ss off. Made my day, and I just woke up.
[quote=ArtVenn You're still one of my favorite people... just sayin'.[/quote]
56756068 wrote:
56786788 wrote:
.....would it be a bit blasphemous if I said, "PRAYSE RPJAYSUS!" like an Evangelical preacher?
Perhaps, but who doesn't like to blaspheme every now and again? Especially when Mr. RPJesus is completely right.
56756068 wrote:
I don't say this often, but ... LOL
57526128 wrote:
You... You... Evil something... I actualy made the damn char once I saw the poster... Now you made me see it again and I gained resolve to put it into my campaign. Shell be high standing oficial of Cyrix order. Uterly mad and only slightly evil. And it'll be bad. Evil even. And ill blame you and Lizard for it :P.
57042968 wrote:
111809331 wrote:
I'm trying to work out if you're being sarcastic here. ...
Am going to stop you right there... it's RPJesus... he's always sarcastic
58335208 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
112114441 wrote:
we can only hope it gets the jace treatment...it could have at least been legendary
So that even the decks that don't run it run it to deal with it? Isn't that like the definition of format warping?
I lol'd.
56287226 wrote:
98088088 wrote:
Uktabi Orangutan What the heck's going on with those monkeys?
The most common answer is that they are what RPJesus would call "[Debutantes avert your eyes]ing."
56965458 wrote:
Show
57461258 wrote:
116498949 wrote:
I’ve removed content from this thread because off-topic discussions are a violation of the Code of Conduct. You can review the Code here: www.wizards.com/Company/About.aspx?x=wz_... Please keep your posts polite, on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks. You are welcome to disagree with one another but please do so respectfully and constructively. If you wish to report a post for Code of Conduct violation, click on the “Report Post” button above the post and this will submit your report to the moderators on duty.
...Am I the only one that thinks this is reaching the point of downright Kafkaesque insanity?
I condone the use of the word Kafkaesque. However, I'm presentely ambivalent. I mean, that can't be serious, right? We're April 1st, right? They didn't mod RPJesus for off-topic discussion when the WHOLE THREAD IS OFF-TOPIC, right? Right.
57545908 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
Save or die. If you disagree with this, you're wrong (Not because of any points or arguements that have been made, but I just rolled a d20 for you and got a 1, so you lose).
58397368 wrote:
58222628 wrote:
This just won the argument, AFAIC.
That's just awesome.
57471038 wrote:
57718868 wrote:
HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THE BEAR PRODUCING WORDS OF WILDING?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!
That's what RPJesus tends to do. That's why I don't think he's a real person, but some Magic Card Archive Server sort of machine, that is programmed to react to other posters' comments with obscure cards that do in fact exist, but somehow missed by even the most experienced Magic players. And then come up with strange combos with said cards. All of that is impossible for a normal human to do given the amount of time he does it and how often he does it. He/It got me with Light of Sanction, which prompted me to go to RQ&A to try and find if it was even possible to do combat damage to a creature I control (in light that Mark of Asylum exists).
71235715 wrote:
+10
100176878 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
57078538 wrote:
heaven or hell.
Round 1. Lets rock.
GG quotes! RPJesus just made this thread win!
56906968 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
143359585 wrote:
Blue players get all the overpowerered cards like JTMS. I think it's time that wizards gave something to people who remember what magic is really about: creatures.
Initially yes, Wizards was married to blue. However, about a decade ago they had a nasty divorce, and a few years after that they began courting the attention of Green. Then in Worldwake they had a nasty affair with their ex, but as of Innistrad, things seem to have gotten back on track, and Wizards has even proposed.
You are my favorite. Yes you. And moments like this make it so. Thank you RPJesus for just being you.
On what flavor text fits me:
57307308 wrote:
Surely RPJesus gets Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius?
56874518 wrote:
First: I STILL can't take you seriously with that avatar. And I can take RPJesus seriously, so that's saying something.
121689989 wrote:
I'd offer you a cookie for making me laugh but it has an Upkeep Cost that has been known to cause people to quit eating.
56267956 wrote:
I <3 you loads
57400888 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
"AINT NO LAWS IN THE SKY MOTHER****." - Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran
10/10. Amazing.

This reminds me of the debate on whether or not it shoud be ok for divine spellcasters to lose their powers when they break commandments.


I say no, others disagree.


Should anti magic be in 4e? I say no, others will disagree.

Long Live Dragonlance and the Nexus! I still want an athasian nightmare beast and a warforged dragon mini! "Look, Meat, I'll tear your face off, rip your throat out and eat what's left-because that's what I do to food like you." ~Thrikreen Intimidation Tactic.
My Custom 4th edition Content (New Content:2)
* My Personal 4e Darksun Material found below: Updated Weapon Options. (critical impact, repair, salvage) http://www.4shared.com/document/bMZK2PNy/Updated_Optional_Darksun_Weapo.html 4th edition Athasian Sloth v1.2 (includes three monster write ups and a new disease) http://www.4shared.com/document/lj561SRh/4th_edition_Athasian_Sloth_v10.html 4th edition Athasian Flailer v1.0 http://www.4shared.com/document/JGi9PqSe/4th_edition__Athasian_Flailer_.html


First, one has to justify why antimagic should be in the game.


Math problems with recalculating equipment bonuses, situational debuffing of entire classes (The monk is psionic-how well does he handle in this field?), and very finicky behaviors (to what degree are an artificer or bard's ranged weapon powers magical, and how much of them is skillful?), without any signs of anything to gain, overall it isn't looking good.


Now, working within the system, it might be interesting to have situations which drain powers on a whole.  For example, a Far Realm or Undead entity who sapped the life out of people, represented by them suddenly losing temporary access to encounter powers would be kind of nifty.  Likewise, an area of Bad Juju which prevents all use of daily powers throughout the zone would be a nice way to make the PCs worry.


But it would have to be universal- it is poor encounter design to simply say "All of X class type are hosed for this situation", because it basically makes a PC sit out without the slightest chance of defence/avoidance.




It doesn't have to affect equipment and it could be a targeted thing. Ok the cleric gets hit by this power and can't use any of his at-wills, encounters or daily powers until the end of the creatures next turn? Whats wrong with this?


I was under the assumption that magic items would lose all enchantment while in this zone or whatever... which that just doesn't work in 4e anymore =o i mean that REALLY hoses anyone.


As for cutting off powersource "X", ehhhhh, i'm not really into that too since the classes are HELLA MORE balanced than before.  Though i'd still be for cutting off a god's power while in the city of sigil, but a divine character still works fine in there




Amusingly, few (if any) magic items have powersource keywords, which means they'd be unaffected by any anti-X zone.

Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.

The answer, as always, is - if it's fun, it works.  I have a campaign running now with NO powersources available (an all martial group).  The point of the campaign is to rediscover them all.

Through the ages, many would wonder "Does art imitate life or does life imitate art?" I wonder "Does the art of discourse on the internet imitate the art of discourse in life or does the art of discourse in life imitate the art of discourse on the internet?"


The answer, as always, is - if it's fun, it works.  I have a campaign running now with NO powersources available (an all martial group).  The point of the campaign is to rediscover them all.




that would work for a small group of 4 people though no controller would make minions a pain in the arse.

As to anti magic no I'd personally hate it.  Characters shouldnt be deprived of powers.


The answer, as always, is - if it's fun, it works.  I have a campaign running now with NO powersources available (an all martial group).  The point of the campaign is to rediscover them all.





That actually sounds like my buddies earth rpg (4e rules) where there are no paranormal powers. Its all martial and the players are attempting to rediscover paranormal power. Although he does have primal powers in his game along with martial, but so far, the primal powers have been used only by villains.

Erathis vs Melora, behind the scenes plot.


 


[edit] Actually I believe its Melora vs Erathis as civilization is the dominant force and Melora is super pissed about the large scale destruction of nature.

Long Live Dragonlance and the Nexus! I still want an athasian nightmare beast and a warforged dragon mini! "Look, Meat, I'll tear your face off, rip your throat out and eat what's left-because that's what I do to food like you." ~Thrikreen Intimidation Tactic.
My Custom 4th edition Content (New Content:2)
* My Personal 4e Darksun Material found below: Updated Weapon Options. (critical impact, repair, salvage) http://www.4shared.com/document/bMZK2PNy/Updated_Optional_Darksun_Weapo.html 4th edition Athasian Sloth v1.2 (includes three monster write ups and a new disease) http://www.4shared.com/document/lj561SRh/4th_edition_Athasian_Sloth_v10.html 4th edition Athasian Flailer v1.0 http://www.4shared.com/document/JGi9PqSe/4th_edition__Athasian_Flailer_.html


                  Doesn't really make sense concerning the divine character. His powersource is his god, cut that off and his powers shouldn't work. Makes logical sense.




Except its not. The Divine Classes cannot lose their powers even if they break the tenant of their gods. The power is given but its within them.


 


Another problem with 'Anti-X' field is that...well it doesn't work on monsters! Monsters don't have power source keyword, so there would be no way to have antimagic fields affect monsters and players equally like other terrain features.


An interesting spin would be to have zones were a certain damage type is weaker. Like a big crystal that when adjacent means you gain Resist 5 radiant and so on and so on. Make it a terrain feature.

58292718 wrote:
I love Horseshoecrabfolk. What I love most about them is that they seem to be the one thing that we all can agree on.
See for yourself, click here!

Just nitpicking, but divine casters excluding the invoker gains its power through rites and ceremonies. Not the gods. Atleast, thats what the books suggest. Maybe the gods do bless these ceremonies, but by the tone of the fluff, it suggests that divine casters gain divine power through faith, not through the gods themselves directly granting power.


The real question, which is completely off topic, is when a divine character loses its faith, can it still use its powers. THAT is far more interesting to me than a god hitting a character with a nerfbat. Atleast then its up to the player if they lose faith or not.


Again, off topic, please ignore or this thread will run off track completely.

Long Live Dragonlance and the Nexus! I still want an athasian nightmare beast and a warforged dragon mini! "Look, Meat, I'll tear your face off, rip your throat out and eat what's left-because that's what I do to food like you." ~Thrikreen Intimidation Tactic.
My Custom 4th edition Content (New Content:2)
* My Personal 4e Darksun Material found below: Updated Weapon Options. (critical impact, repair, salvage) http://www.4shared.com/document/bMZK2PNy/Updated_Optional_Darksun_Weapo.html 4th edition Athasian Sloth v1.2 (includes three monster write ups and a new disease) http://www.4shared.com/document/lj561SRh/4th_edition_Athasian_Sloth_v10.html 4th edition Athasian Flailer v1.0 http://www.4shared.com/document/JGi9PqSe/4th_edition__Athasian_Flailer_.html

Anti-Magic just wouldn't work in 4E. If it cuts you off from your power source, what possible explanation would there be for cutting of a Martial character from his power source? It it only cuts you off from your power source if you're not Martial, then don't you think that's a little bit unbalanced?

It depends. I believe strongly in class balance, but I also believe that it's okay for temporary unbalances as long as they provide variety, rather than just to make non-casters feel useful.

So if the story made it appropriate there to be an anti-magic zone or two, I'd have no issues with my DM doing that, nor would I have issues doing that as a DM, as long as I gave the Wizards something to do. Maybe a skill challenge, or some other useful way to contribute.


So balance is a great thing, but I don't think DMs should hamstring the plot or kill variety just for the sake of "logic". If there's a land where magic hasn't worked since the Gods smote it with their fury, then magic just doesn't work there, or it works erratically. As a player, I'd feel almost cheated if the DM said "Well, magic's actually working great there now because it'd be unfair to you if you were cutoff from your power source . . .". 


 


Again, this relies on moderation. If a DM just kept shooting Anti-Magic arrows at the Cleric because he remembers the Persistent Spell feat, that's just madness. But sometimes you gotta break the "rules".

Heh.. As for me, I belive in the Mouser Foxer laser from the mouser foxer sky just came and blew all your mouser foxing characters up!


 


Bahaahah..! I is are be best DM evar!

I'd get along more with people if they didn't jump onto a hyberbole every single time you say something they don't understand.

Eh? Wanna do 1d4 damage with a +3 to hit against 20 AC?)


Hey, I have a 7 vs AC for a 1d4 + 0 with my dagger, against ~28 AC. 


But on a more serious note, I am playing in a campaign right now with an Anti-Magic Field road system that makes all magic armor, all rituals, all magic based powers, and anything magic that I am forgetting unusable.  It works, to our knowledge, against the enemy too.  There is one city that is fully encased in it.


I am really afraid that the DM is working to making the entire world covered with this stuff, but as of right now, it adds in a plot element -- we must be careful to both use the roads to our advantage, as well as strategizing with it as a part of life.  We have a Warlord, Avenger, Swordmage, Rogue, Cleric, and me, the Wizard in our party -- so it will be really terrible and boring and make me cry if only martial power sources end up being usable in the world.  We'll see though.  I have a few ideas as to weakening this and right now my character is working extremely hard at obtaining a piece of the roadway to study.


Basically, if the plot makes the game suck, then it is bad plot.  Otherwise, if it makes it a challenge that is workable, it is fine by me.


So balance is a great thing, but I don't think DMs should hamstring the plot or kill variety just for the sake of "logic". If there's a land where magic hasn't worked since the Gods smote it with their fury, then magic just doesn't work there, or it works erratically. As a player, I'd feel almost cheated if the DM said "Well, magic's actually working great there now because it'd be unfair to you if you were cutoff from your power source . . ." 



If they did it properly, I wouldn't mind, but if I came to the game all excited with mah shiny new warlock only to be told "Hey, you should roll up a fighter for the first half of the campaign" I'd be a little miffed.
Zammm = Batman. Bronies unite. "I'd call you a genius, but I'm in the room."
It's my sig in a box
58280208 wrote:
Everything is better when you read it in Bane's voice.
192334281 wrote:
Your human antics and desire to continue living have moved me. Just kidding. You cannot move me physically or emotionally. Wall humor.
57092228 wrote:
Copy effects work like a photocopy machine: you get a copy of the 'naked' card, NOT of what's on it.
56995928 wrote:
Funny story: InQuest Magazine (I think it was InQuest) had an oversized Chaos Orb which I totally rooked someone into allowing into a (non-sanctioned) game. I had a proxy card that was a Mountain with "Chaos Orb" written on it. When I played it, my opponent cried foul: Him: "WTF? a Proxy? no-one said anything about Proxies. Do you even own an actual Chaos Orb?" Me: "Yes, but I thought it would be better to use a Proxy." Him: "No way. If you're going to put a Chaos Orb in your deck you have to use your actual Chaos Orb." Me: "*Sigh*. Okay." I pulled out this huge Chaos Orb and placed it on the table. He tried to cry foul again but everyone else said he insisted I use my actual Chaos Orb and that was my actual Chaos Orb. I used it, flipped it and wiped most of his board. Unsurprisingly, that only worked once and only because everyone present thought it was hilarious.
My DM on Battleminds:
no, see i can kill defenders, but 8 consecutive crits on a battlemind, eh walk it off.
144543765 wrote:
195392035 wrote:
Hi guys! So, I'm a sort of returning player to Magic. I say sort of because as a child I had two main TCG's I liked. Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokemon. Some of my friends branched off in to Magic, and I bought two pre-made decks just to kind of fit in. Like I said, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon were what I really knew how to play. I have a extensive knowledge of deck building in those two TCG's. However, as far as Magic is concerned, I only ever used those two pre made decks. I know how the game is played, and I know general things, but now I want to get in the game for real. I want to begin playing it as a regular. My question is, are all cards ever released from the time of the inception of this game until present day fair game in a deck? Or are there special rules? Are some cards forbidden or restricted? Thanks guys, and I will gladly accept ANY help lol.
I have the same problem with women.
117639611 wrote:
198869283 wrote:
Oh I have a standing rule. If someone plays a Planeswalker I concede the game. I refuse to play with or against people who play Planeswalkers. They really did ruin the game.
A turn two Tibalt win?! Wicked... Betcha don't see that everyday.
Is this my new ego sig? Yes it is, other Barry
57461258 wrote:
And that's why you should never, ever call RP Jesus on being a troll, because then everyone else playing along gets outed, too, and the thread goes back to being boring.
57461258 wrote:
See, this is why RPJesus should be in charge of the storyline. The novel line would never have been cancelled if he had been running the show. Specifically the Slobad and Geth's Head talkshow he just described.
57461258 wrote:
Not only was that an obligatory joke, it was an on-topic post that still managed to be off-topic due to thread derailment. RP Jesus does it again folks.
92481331 wrote:
I think I'm gonna' start praying to Jesus... That's right, RPJesus, I'm gonna' be praying to you, right now. O' Jesus Please continue to make my time here on the forums fun and cause me to chuckle. Amen.
92481331 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
It was wonderful. Us Johnnies had a field day. That Timmy with the Grizzly bears would actually have to think about swinging into your Mogg Fanatic, giving you time to set up your silly combo. Nowadays it's all DERPSWING! with thier blue jeans and their MP3 players and their EM EM OH AR PEE JEES and their "Dewmocracy" and their children's card games and their Jersey Shores and their Tattooed Tenaged Vampire Hunters from Beverly Hills
Seriously, that was amazing. I laughed my *ss off. Made my day, and I just woke up.
[quote=ArtVenn You're still one of my favorite people... just sayin'.[/quote]
56756068 wrote:
56786788 wrote:
.....would it be a bit blasphemous if I said, "PRAYSE RPJAYSUS!" like an Evangelical preacher?
Perhaps, but who doesn't like to blaspheme every now and again? Especially when Mr. RPJesus is completely right.
56756068 wrote:
I don't say this often, but ... LOL
57526128 wrote:
You... You... Evil something... I actualy made the damn char once I saw the poster... Now you made me see it again and I gained resolve to put it into my campaign. Shell be high standing oficial of Cyrix order. Uterly mad and only slightly evil. And it'll be bad. Evil even. And ill blame you and Lizard for it :P.
57042968 wrote:
111809331 wrote:
I'm trying to work out if you're being sarcastic here. ...
Am going to stop you right there... it's RPJesus... he's always sarcastic
58335208 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
112114441 wrote:
we can only hope it gets the jace treatment...it could have at least been legendary
So that even the decks that don't run it run it to deal with it? Isn't that like the definition of format warping?
I lol'd.
56287226 wrote:
98088088 wrote:
Uktabi Orangutan What the heck's going on with those monkeys?
The most common answer is that they are what RPJesus would call "[Debutantes avert your eyes]ing."
56965458 wrote:
Show
57461258 wrote:
116498949 wrote:
I’ve removed content from this thread because off-topic discussions are a violation of the Code of Conduct. You can review the Code here: www.wizards.com/Company/About.aspx?x=wz_... Please keep your posts polite, on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks. You are welcome to disagree with one another but please do so respectfully and constructively. If you wish to report a post for Code of Conduct violation, click on the “Report Post” button above the post and this will submit your report to the moderators on duty.
...Am I the only one that thinks this is reaching the point of downright Kafkaesque insanity?
I condone the use of the word Kafkaesque. However, I'm presentely ambivalent. I mean, that can't be serious, right? We're April 1st, right? They didn't mod RPJesus for off-topic discussion when the WHOLE THREAD IS OFF-TOPIC, right? Right.
57545908 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
Save or die. If you disagree with this, you're wrong (Not because of any points or arguements that have been made, but I just rolled a d20 for you and got a 1, so you lose).
58397368 wrote:
58222628 wrote:
This just won the argument, AFAIC.
That's just awesome.
57471038 wrote:
57718868 wrote:
HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THE BEAR PRODUCING WORDS OF WILDING?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!
That's what RPJesus tends to do. That's why I don't think he's a real person, but some Magic Card Archive Server sort of machine, that is programmed to react to other posters' comments with obscure cards that do in fact exist, but somehow missed by even the most experienced Magic players. And then come up with strange combos with said cards. All of that is impossible for a normal human to do given the amount of time he does it and how often he does it. He/It got me with Light of Sanction, which prompted me to go to RQ&A to try and find if it was even possible to do combat damage to a creature I control (in light that Mark of Asylum exists).
71235715 wrote:
+10
100176878 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
57078538 wrote:
heaven or hell.
Round 1. Lets rock.
GG quotes! RPJesus just made this thread win!
56906968 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
143359585 wrote:
Blue players get all the overpowerered cards like JTMS. I think it's time that wizards gave something to people who remember what magic is really about: creatures.
Initially yes, Wizards was married to blue. However, about a decade ago they had a nasty divorce, and a few years after that they began courting the attention of Green. Then in Worldwake they had a nasty affair with their ex, but as of Innistrad, things seem to have gotten back on track, and Wizards has even proposed.
You are my favorite. Yes you. And moments like this make it so. Thank you RPJesus for just being you.
On what flavor text fits me:
57307308 wrote:
Surely RPJesus gets Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius?
56874518 wrote:
First: I STILL can't take you seriously with that avatar. And I can take RPJesus seriously, so that's saying something.
121689989 wrote:
I'd offer you a cookie for making me laugh but it has an Upkeep Cost that has been known to cause people to quit eating.
56267956 wrote:
I <3 you loads
57400888 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
"AINT NO LAWS IN THE SKY MOTHER****." - Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran
10/10. Amazing.