Episode 6 - Sith Holonews Network on Firday This week!!!!!

Ok this week we are having the show on Friday.  Due to High School Football scheduling we are having to have it on the Friday this week.  Same bat time though.

This week we will be talking with the Mt Olivet College Star Wars Miniatures Gaming Club about how to grow the game in your area!!!!

Tune in

team revan Collection: 801/801 SWM DCI Content Manager sith holonews network

can you move this Jack I thought I was in general when posting!!!

Tonight's episode (Episode 6) can be downloaded at the following link:

www.swmgamers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f... (28.7MB)

And, as a special treat, Dean and I stayed online for another 45 minutes after the show's end, with a couple of guests listening in. What follows is the highlights of a candid discussion between Dean and I about a couple of topics that may or may not interest you:

www.atlantaswg.com/files/Episode_VI_Afte... (6.7MB)

Atlanta Star Wars Gamers
Sith Holo News Network
Star Wars® Miniatures HQ

Click here to download the complete Star Wars Miniatures FAQ in PDF format
Click here to download the complete Star Wars Miniatures Errata in PDF format
Click here to download NickNames Line of Sight Guide in PDF format

Click here to download the best Line of Sight tool for Star Wars Miniatures available (9.5MB)
Maps included: Cloud City | Crystal Caves of Ilum | Coruscant | Death Star | Echo Base | Exodus-Class Heavy Courier | Freight Transit Station | Geonosis Sith Hangar | Grand Plaza | Mos Eisley | Muun Commerce Plaza | Nelvaan Snow Fields | Rancor Pit | Rattatak Arena | Ravaged Base | Starship | Taris Undercity | Teth Monastery | The Lost Temple | Throne Room | Yavin 4 Massassi Temple

I wish we could download it off of itunes for us computer illiterate guys. I'm gonna check it out though!

it will soon be ready to be downloaded on itunes.  We are just waiting to be apporved it is set up but you must go thru a approval process.

No problem. that will be great though. Usually I have to work when it air.