SWM Questions

I just have a few questions about minis that I was wondering if anyone had the answer to. I am a long time collector, however I am new to the community.

1. Why do Han Solo and Proxy have force points?

2. Is the Camaasi Noble rebel or fringe? The card says rebel but the figure says fringe.

3. Do all ROTS Anakin Skywalker Jedi Knight cards have the picture of the Clone Strike Anakin on them?

4. Why does the Sith faction incorporate sith from every era?....because then technically Darth Caedus can battle Lucien Draay if you play era-wise because its Old Republic versus Sith?

5. Why aren't the members of Delta Squad unique?

Thanks for the help.

I just have a few questions about minis that I was wondering if anyone had the answer to. I am a long time collector, however I am new to the community.

2. Is the Camaasi Noble rebel or fringe? The card says rebel but the figure says fringe.

3. Do all ROTS Anakin Skywalker Jedi Knight cards have the picture of the Clone Strike Anakin on them?

4. Why does the Sith faction incorporate sith from every era?....because then technically Darth Caedus can battle Lucien Draay if you play era-wise because its Old Republic versus Sith?

Thanks for the help.

I'll answer what I can here.

Han Solo has a force point to represent his uncanny luck. Not sure about Proxy.

Camaasi Noble is supposed to be Fringe.

All RoTS Anakins have the CS picture, I believe it was a copy/paste issue.

The Sith are essentially the same organization all throughout the timeline, although they've gone through structural changes. The same applies to the Mandalorians and I'm sure it would apply to the Yuuzhan Vong, even though we only see them in one era that I'm aware of.

That's all I got, hope it helps!

Thanks for the help.

1. In Han Solo's case, as PhageOne says, we're pretty sure it's to represent his luck.  And, since Obi-Wan said there's no such thing as "Luck", the assumption is that Han's luck is some kind of latent force sensitivity.  As for Proxy, it's probably only so that he can use Lightsaber Block, although it would have made far more sense and perhaps made him more worth his points if they'd have given him Parry instead.

2. And, yes, the Camaasi Noble is actually Fringe.  It's a misprint which they've fixed in the eratta.

3. Yup.  Another misprint.  They're all like that.

4. That's a complaint that some of us have raised before.  The years covered by the Old Republic (and so the Sith as well) are so vast that most people were willing to forgive ancient characters like Exar Kuun and Darth Bane and Revan being useable together in the same faction.  Over the last year or so though, the designers have started using it to encompass pretty much anyone from throughout the timeline who's ever considered themselves "Sith", whether it makes sense thematically on the table top or not.  Of course, there are some people that like that sort of thing.

5. Probably because they were going to be distributed as uncommons.  And there was some reasoning I think that they were not the only Republic Commando squad in existence so why not make them generic to represent that.  But mainly I believe because they didn't want unique uncommons.

Thanks.....I appreciate the answers....like I said, these have been bothering me the last couple of years, so now I know. Cool