1 Verdant Catacombs (GB)
1 Polluted Delta

Dual Lands:
2 Savannah (GW)
2 Tropical Island (GU)
2 Scrubland (WB)
2 Badlands (RB)
2 Plateau (RW)

did you post this in the wrong forum? half this deck isnt even legal in extended. Eternal Dragon, Mystical Tutor, Brainstorm, Swords to Plowshares, Moment's Peace, Counterspell, and all of the dual lands are illegal

I've requested this thread be moved to the Legacy forums.

57860688 wrote:
121183109 wrote:
57074928 wrote:
So when UR Delver came out to win a GP, did Christian Calcano email/call you and thank you personally, or was there just a mutual understanding?
Legitimately laughed at this...haha
No kidding. +1 internets for a hidden gem in the standard deck help.

yeah, also, sakura tribe elder only grabs basic lands, you run none, i suggest swapping him out of something... better?

Josh "war" Monks. Team Jace, Seattle
Please remember that Extended Deck Help is the correct place to post deck critique threads.

I'll have this locked in the meantime; feel free to repost this there.
Deck Critique VCL
Show
Rules Advisor Don't assume I have read any response you might have made directed toward me in a thread or post. The best method to contact me is Private Message as I will always check there upon logging on Please review the Code of Conduct or the Comprehensive Rules when in doubt. Also, please use Google for your easy-to-answer questions. Read this for a bit on game mathematics. This is information on game psychology and the infamous term "scrub." Autocard:
[c]Gifts Ungiven[/c] -> Gifts Ungiven
royk's Tradesroyk's Deck Dump
Sign In to post comments