Earth Spirits?

1 post / 0 new

Sorry to be a bother about this, but I was reading a review of the Primal Powers book that cam out today. I wont be able to look at it until tomorrow and I wont be able to really Buy it until friday, so I wont get a good look at the new builds until then. But I will have a few minutes to peek at the book to see what I like.

I am currently am a Level 12 Druid and I just want to KNOW one thing. What exactly are Earth Spirits. Sorry about that, but are they like Rangers Pets or Arcane Familyars? (I would like an Owl or Hawl on my shoulder xD if it is the second of the two.)

Other then is less importent, but I still wanna know. (My friends and I might take some trible feats, but I know most about that.) What should I keep an eye out for? Maybe some powers I should look for for a Wildshape Druid? If there are Earthspirits, maybe one that I might like? No Spucifics, just a tid-bit so I know what I am looking for.

Thanks for the help, and takeing your time to read this. I look forward to your replies.

I want... ...spoiler blocks back. ...my actual post count back. ...my 'Dragon Slayer' title back. (I am sorry for the long list ...the readable forum listing back. Hopefully it will become shorter ...the mouseover thread previews back. soon) ...a default of single-spaced posts back. ...the awesome, varied, non-generic smileys back. ...the 'most recent post' to be specific to forum, not category. ...the 'most recent post' to tell me the post's title, not just the poster. ...to lose the burning pink eyesores on every thread I've ever glanced at. ...a chat feature that functions reliably enough for users to actually frequent them. ...to be able to look back at previous posts in the thread while I'm writing my reply. ...to be able to correctly preview a quoted post which I've broken up into segments. ...edited posts to indicate that they were edited and when to prevent confusion and chicanery. ...to be able to set a background that doesn't just sit behind the blinding white I'm trying to get rid of. ...a redirect link left behind when a thread gets moved to another forum so that it isn't effectively vanished. ...to be able to click a link in a post and have it work, not see pointless autoformatting truncate it into uselessness. ...a thread subscription page that isn't hidden in preferences and tells me when subscribed threads have new content. ...the server to stop rolling a d20 d6 every time I click a link and sending me to the intro page every time it comes up '1'. ...others to be able to set a sig display length limit so they won't have to choose between having to see this spam or no sigs at all. ...the 'Recent Topic' and 'Most Viewed Topic' sidebars to be customizable so that I, a D&D player, don't have to be spammed about MTG. ...to be able to click my D&D Forums bookmark and go to the forums, not get waylaid by a picture of some chick checking a dragon's prostate.