The lightsaber rainbow wars

Hello here is another form of casual play

You must represent all lightsaber colors and duke it our or shoot it at your pleasure.

Here is the rules

A: You must have one of each color lightsaber in your build
red, blue, green, purple, yellow,orange, and white

B: You get one character per color in your build (so 7 figures)
If a character has two lightsabers with different colors you choose the color it is representing
Example: Grevious Jedi hunter has green and blue. I choose blue as his color I must now pick another piece with green Lightsaber to keep legal

C: Point builds will be whatever you want to use (300 or more is what works the best)

D: 2 or more players
I. 2 players is always skirmish or tiles
II: 3 or more use the roll who sets up first where on the map. You can set up anywhere even next to your enemy.(most players pick different rooms or areas)

E: All pieces must be melee except orange saber since there is only one.

(Optional play #1 use whatever piece has lightsaber and use the non-melee also.)
(Optional play #2 use whatever piece has a lightsaber and make all pieces melee that don't have that ability. example Cade)
(Optional play #3 You can have a piece that has 2 lightsaber colors count as both and use a force user without a lightsaber to fill spot 7. example Emperor Palpatine)

F: Last man standing is the winner

Have Fun

Sincerely,

Gurneywars

Every move in this game is a mistake, the hope is that your opponent makes a bigger mistake when he makes his move.

I can't think of anyone with an orange lightsaber off the top of my head...

And you know everyone is going to take Bane for the purple lightsaber, right?

Jedi Sentinel
AMS-51 "Dendrite" Connection lost...searching...

Actually, I'd probably take CS or General Windu and Sidious, Sith Master for swapping a triple Vapaad

Cool idea

Since there is only 1 character with orange, perhaps orange and yellow should be considered 1 colour, so figure count drops to 6?

other purple is kyp and mara.  Not everyone will take bane.  Remember if you have lower build cost it will way in on what you do on other colors if almost a third is used for bane.

yep jedi sentinel is orange

As far as doing any changes go for it.  Have fun with it use it at your lgs or at home with friends.Smile

Every move in this game is a mistake, the hope is that your opponent makes a bigger mistake when he makes his move.

RED: Darth Sidious, Sith Master (57) [for the swap--bring in Roan Fel at the right time, and he's a great finisher]

ORANGE: Jedi Sentinel (17) [no other options, but the limited door control and ranged attack certainly don't hurt]

YELLOW: Zayne Carrick (24) [Cortosis Gauntlet will be brutal when fighting only enemies with lightsabers]

GREEN: Nomi Sunrider (41) [There are probably better options for green, but she maximizes Cortosis Gauntlet. Since all opponents will have Force points, Sever Force is definitely worth the risk, and Sidious's swap ability allows her to maximize her powers]

BLUE: Cade Skywalker, Bounty Hunter (61) [in a game of primarily melee pieces, every shooter gains extreme value, and since most opponents will be unique, Bounty Hunter +4 is a very nice bonus. The opportunity to heal a key ally is also good]

PURPLE: Mara Jade, Jedi (45) [Twin shooter with Stealth. Even with her low damage, she's virtually invulnerable with cover, given the opponents she'll be facing]

WHITE: Emperor Roan Fel (57) [More Cortosis Gauntlet goodness. Although not as hearty as some of the other big guns, Triple Attack with Opportunist will allow him to finish off an opponent already pounded by the shooters]

TOTAL 302 points

Sign In to post comments