[REQUESTING HELP] On the following project : Working Too Hard

8 posts / 0 new
Last post

Greetings,

Surely many here know me. I've been around since the beginning of the Darksun list, the first web board and such. I have been very active from 1996 to 2003 (until I had my first baby and build my barn) to post and give comments. Unfortunatly, after that time, I found myself mostly lurking and giving thoughts here and there. I greet and welcome all new comers to this board btw. The only official thing I did for athas.org was to implement the creatures pictures in the 3.5 ToA.

SO, sadly, I've started a project in the last 5 years which actually fall in the time I had less time. And from year to year I found less and less time to work on it. From time to time, a few peoples gave me help to work on the project. Since it's a 3.5e supplement, I would like to see it finished as the 4th edition is gaining on us.

Here is a resumé of the project :

Working too Hard (WtH)

The idea behind this project is the put lights on how hard it can be to live the life of a slave. This supplement include a long introduction story about slaves, how to calculate slave cost depending on their background, the explanation behind the why you can be slave vs slave races, multiple short stories, a slave auction example, slaves and slavers NPCs and would include slavery items and maybe a small adventure or a few story lines to start an adventure.

Now, I am asking for help to finish this project. I wont be able to put much time in it except for the layout. I need one or more peoples that would like to invest some hours to do this. Of course, if this someone is excellent at number crunching, creating creatures, NPCs, items and such it would be best.

I am not doing a contest to get someone, I just want someone or a few peoples to help me finish this.

If you are interested, please send me an email at : grummore _at_ gmail.com

Of course, we can discuss a few things here. If peoples have requests for this project, it is, too, depending on the time of the peoples that will help me, something possible as well.

Thank you for your attention!

The Siltskimmer Page - www.siltskimmer.org
Did anything ever come of this?
There's Raddu that asked to see the files to read it, but I have yet to know what he thinks

Nothing else happened.

What's bad is that it is roughly 80% finished (that's what I think) and missing a few things I'd like to see.

Thanks for bringing this out of the dead file! 

I just finished digging all the way back to page 53 on this board. I did a lot of saving of files and necro'd a few threads that I thought deserved it.

I just finished digging all the way back to page 53 on this board. I did a lot of saving of files and necro'd a few threads that I thought deserved it.

I see only my thread that you necro'd. Any others threads of mention?
I see only my thread that you necro'd. Any others threads of mention?

It's been a process of a couple of weeks. I left the window open and went back to it a little every time I was at my computer. A couple of the real gems were here and here.

Maybe you could created a thread (that might get sticked) with all the greatest threads of that board?
Maybe you could created a thread (that might get sticked) with all the greatest threads of that board?

People often ignore stickies. I wanted to see everything, anyway.