Clone Wars Season 2 tonight (10/2 reminder)

This might be better served in Tosche Station - feel free to move it.

Just a reminder to check out Season 2 (Rise of the Bounty Hunters) starting at 8:00pm EST for a special one-hour of cartoon goodness.

This time tomorrow, we can be discussing the hopes and dreams of future minis pieces then Smile  Maybe we'll get to see Cad's flying boots in action.

As much as Tosche Stations is used, I hope this stays here.

I still have 5 episode from last season to watch before I start season 2.  (DVR is a good thing.)

I hope there are some good characters in this season, since so many of the minis we see now are clone wars era. 

IMAGE(http://home.comcast.net/~jps201/mst3k_files/ms_seats.gif) "An opinion is not a right to be express whenever it is false/incorrect/a lie." -LOL

Here's to a good season!  Wink

AMS-51 "Dendrite" Connection lost...searching...

Not a bad episode, though I have to say it seems that with each episode that she's featured in I hate Asoka more and more.  She's almost as bad as Jar Jar at this point.  I only hope that before the series concludes that they actually kill her off and don't just send her on some mission some where to explain her absence from ROTS.

Yes.  By the cancellation of the show, I want good deaths for both Ahsoka and Cad Bane.  Maybe Rex as well, but he'd be okay to keep alive.

Hey, do any of you guys know when they put the episodes on the internet? I don't have the channel, or a Tivo.

"It's the Truth" My EDH Generals: Vorosh the Hunter[UBG] I am Red/Green
I am Red/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

Hey, do any of you guys know when they put the episodes on the internet? I don't have the channel, or a Tivo.

yeah, this is my concern as well. I missed the premiere and would like to see the episodes online....last season they would usually hit youtube pretty quick but this year there is one "freeonlinecartoons" person who is uploading the first 2/3 of each episode multiple times and trying to get people to go to an external survey to view the last third - obvious scam or somesuch maliciousness at work there. Anyone have a link to a complete, free Holocron heist and/or Cargo of Doom online? ThanksCool

Teletoon only aired the Holocron Heist... Frown

SoonToBeOld...
Shortened for your sanity until BBCode/Sblocks are readded.
56896968 wrote:
You know, in general I really love people who play Star Wars Minis. You could almost call them "Star Wars Minis Gamers." I'm just saying.
By the way, stop posting right before I hit "Post..."! YodaRulzTheStarWarsUniverse

Having looked at the GAW checklist, and now having seen the CW Premiere, its pretty obvious the designers saw the first episodes. Laughing

Photobucket

Having looked at the GAW checklist, and now having seen the CW Premiere, its pretty obvious the designers saw the first episodes.

So did the action figure designers.  I like how we saw the Night Vision and Repeating Blaster clones.  All that was missing was Obi-Wan telling them to shoot again and take an Extra Attack. Smile

As for online viewing, starwars.com used to run full episodes the next day, but I haven't seen them posted yet.  They do have lots of clips and commentary and full episodes of last season, so maybe soon.

Now we know why Bane has Stealth. So far, it's 2-1-0 for the bad guys. (I'd consider the battle in Cargo of Doom a draw because Bane managed to fake his death and get away with the holocron and crystal) This season is probably going to be much darker than the first. We even see signs that Ahsoka might turn to the Dark Side! (From the way she refused to retreat at the start of Holocron Heist) It's probably a long shot, but I'll wish for it. Based on the way Rex says "I'll fight to my last breath to keep them safe" in one of the commercials, it appears he will be killed off too (saving our greatest clone hero from having to execute Order 66).

Quote from Emporerdragon: And I'd consider comparing it to the voxyn a poor comparison. The voxyn was a 1-beast army capable of reducing entire squads to ruin without breaking a single drop of acidic sweat. The box is a ****ing box. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre. Everyone else has a lightsaber, but i made a saberstaff. ==========================>IIIIIIIIYYYYIIIIIIII(========================== My sig was way better before the dark times... before the BETA.

I did enjoy the foreshadowing of Yularen clearly beginning to get fed up with how jedi run things.  Go New Order.

Photobucket My Trade Thread: The_Fringer's Mercantile Plane (Updated: 1/13/11)

Maybe more Aurra Sing will increase the value of my bagged Clone Strike Aurra.  Money mouth

IMAGE(http://home.comcast.net/~jps201/mst3k_files/ms_seats.gif) "An opinion is not a right to be express whenever it is false/incorrect/a lie." -LOL

All I can say is that I now fully understand why Cad Bane is going to be such a great piece in the next set!  It's nice to see a bounty hunter live up to his reputation.

Smile

Photobucket

Yeah, he's my new favorite Star Wars villain, actually. The character as portrayed in these episodes lives up to all of the hype that was once heaped on Boba Fett: a ruthless and cunning master bounty hunter who is truly exceptional at his profession! (As opposed to some punk who was defeated by accident by a blind man turning around...)

Christopher West, Cartographer Maps of Mastery

Next to K'Kruhk's, I think Bane has the second best "frikkin sweet hat"  Tongue out

At least Ahsoka wasn't nearly as annoying in this episode as she was in the last season.

They did a good job with the action in the premier. I hope the rest of the season turns out as good, and its not just that they had like 6 months to work on the premier.

Yeah, he's my new favorite Star Wars villain, actually. The character as portrayed in these episodes lives up to all of the hype that was once heaped on Boba Fett: a ruthless and cunning master bounty hunter who is truly exceptional at his profession! (As opposed to some punk who was defeated by accident by a blind man turning around...)

As much as I love the Fett, Bane has done more in 3 episodes than Boba ever has IMO. Of course, this will change if (when) Boba is a star of the Live Action show...

I mean, in 3 episodes, Bane has:

-successfully invaded, held, and escaped from the Senate Building
-Kept a group of senators hostage and actually got the ransom he was looking for
-effectively used other bounty hunters to aid in his exploits and do his dirty work
-Liberated a Seperatist traitor, Ziro, in broad  daylight
-Captured and then Killed not one but TWO Jedi masters
-Infiltrated the Jedi temple
-Stolen a Jedi Holocron
-Stolen the Kyber Crystal
-Defeated and kidnapped a Jedi padawan
-Forced a Jedi Knight to unlock a Holocron
-Killed numerous clones
-Faked his own death and escaped with his own pursuers

Wow! 

Very much enjoying Clone Wars.  Loved both episodes. 

Cad Bane is an awesome foe.  Shame Rex didn't have a bigger part, he's probably my favourite new character from the series.  And I hope we get more Jar Jar this season - yes, I am a Jar Jar fan.

Great first episode of the new season, The tortuer scene has certainly set the stage for a much darker season than before.

You can stream it here:

Laughing

I would recommend just sending PMs to those who mention they're interested in seeing the show as it makes it less likely to get the shows taken down...

Ah, okay, I'll keep that in mind...

I was very happy wioth the portrayal of Bane. He is killer. Lets hope his stats are.

I was very happy wioth the portrayal of Bane. He is killer. Lets hope his stats are.

Have you forgotten to drink your milk today?
Quote from Emporerdragon: And I'd consider comparing it to the voxyn a poor comparison. The voxyn was a 1-beast army capable of reducing entire squads to ruin without breaking a single drop of acidic sweat. The box is a ****ing box. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre. Everyone else has a lightsaber, but i made a saberstaff. ==========================>IIIIIIIIYYYYIIIIIIII(========================== My sig was way better before the dark times... before the BETA.