Looking to Play 4e Online

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
A few months back some friends and I decided to try dnd. Well it ended up with me buying the phb and each of them deciding they didn't care...

I can't seem to find anyone in my area to play with, so I decided I'd try online. I'm still pretty much a newb, reading the entire phb at once was a bit overwhelming and I figure I'd probably learn the game easier actually experiencing it anyway.

So does anyone run a game over IMs or headsets (I suppose this would work) that wouldn't mind a new (in both senses) player?

Also I'm not all that interested in pbp, mostly just the mentioned above.

(Not sure if there was a specific forum for this so I went with off topic =p).
f2b6ee64e950cdef4d0f8009f29448ed.jpg?v=10500 I am Black/Green

The chat portion of the WotC forums would work, since you chat in real time. I don't have headsets, but I do have email, but the chat feature on this community website'll work.

My name's Xeadin. I probably won't be on here for much longer, but I'll be on tomorrow (not early).

Resident Paladin of Insane Imaginations

PbP Haven Group (Relocated) & My Groups
If you missed the old Play-by-Post Haven, don't fret! You still have a chance to play with others in the community! Click here to go to the new Play-by-Post Haven!

Currently active groups
I am DM'ing:
Heroes' Last Stand; Worlds Abroad; City of Ruins
Currently playing in:
Worlds Abroad (Nelasene, Human Dreamweaver -- Lv. 22; Raiann Firescale, Dragonborn Arcane Monk -- Lv. 22)
Fable [4e] (Karinna, Dragonborn Warlord -- Lv. 1)
Lolth's Purging: Shadows of Treachery (Kuri Evanglar, Shardmind Wizard -- Lv. 15)
City of Ruins [Kobold City] (Karnat Lightsoul, Kobold Cleric -- Lv. 1)
City of Ruins [Frozen Citadel] (Xeadin, Human Paladin -- Lv. 1)

Mirthomir (Enara Harpsong, Eladrin Wizard -- Lv. 1)
Last Breaths of Ashenport (Malkary Runestone, Goliath Runepriest -- Lv. 8)
D&D Modern Worlds Haven

Miss playing in a Modern setting? Want to get a group together? Don't miss out on the brand new opportunity to do so in the Modern Worlds Haven forums

Wanna have fun with the monster creator in the DMG or on the DDI website, and don't know where else to put them?

Post your unique creations here in any one of the threads matching the first letter of your monster. You can post as many creations as you like.
Happy building! ;)

D&D Homebrew and Open Game Content Wiki

Expand your D&D game with the Dungeons & Dragons Homebrew and Open Game Content Wiki!

Covers everytihng from Canon to 3.5 Homebrew and Open game content, and even to Homebrew 4e content. Will soon have content from my upcoming RPG.

A few months back some friends and I decided to try dnd. Well it ended up with me buying the phb and each of them deciding they didn't care... I can't seem to find anyone in my area to play with, so I decided I'd try online. I'm still pretty much a newb, reading the entire phb at once was a bit overwhelming and I figure I'd probably learn the game easier actually experiencing it anyway. So does anyone run a game over IMs or headsets (I suppose this would work) that wouldn't mind a new (in both senses) player? Also I'm not all that interested in pbp, mostly just the mentioned above. (Not sure if there was a specific forum for this so I went with off topic =p).

I notice this is an old post, but if you are still interested.  You should check out maptool (forums.rptools.net/viewforum.php?f=19&si...).  The link is for organised play (Living Forgotten Realms), but there are other groups on the rptools forums that play typical campaigns using various versions of various RPGs. 
Rise from the Grave
Resident Piggles Zombie piggy is eatin' your sigs om nom nom (>*o*)>
MTG Card
Front: PigKnight, One Line Poster (3W) Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Vigilance When this creature dies, return him to play and transform him. (2/3) >(5/3)< Back: (Black)ZombiePiggles, Eater of Tomato Sauce Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Zombie Trample, Intimidate B: Regenerate this creature. When this creature is the target of a white spell, transform this creature. (5/3)

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/15.jpg)