Looking for Players MA

4 posts / 0 new
Last post

Running a 3.5 Homebrew game.  Loose style, some action, some RP.  Based out of Waltham MA.  Looking for 6-8 players. 2 spots filled.

Penalties for players that die regularly. Start at 1st level and rapidly advance.

Any interest?

Here's the right place for this: RPG Gamer Classifieds
You can find it under the WIZARDS.COMmunity fourm.

Think you can survive a zombie attack? Click here to find out.

It Came From Section Four!
Warning: Posts my contain evil.

Orc in the House of Trolls

You might also try searching groups for Massachusetts - there are a couple out there who might be useful to find people to play. For instance Lair of the Green Monster.

Also - if you have a FLGS - and they have a group online - you might find benefit in posting to their group. For instance, TJ Collectibles, based out of Milford, MA.

The COre COliseum just hit 1000 fights! Come join the fun and be a part of this milestone! Next pairings are set for 22 August 2012. Activate TODAY!
Blue Moon Aurora is looking for some fresh blood to populate their forums. Home of the Duet and West Pacific Supers!
Check out the other PbP games around:
Real AdventuresPbP HavenThe Guild House
Garic's CityMap of the PlanesD20 Modern
Castle of FunTerisia City and Fan FictionGleemax Roleplaying
Coalition War GameParanoia ParadiseMagic Puzzles, Fun, & Games!
My List of characters for the CoCo and other ventures
NaNoWriMo 2010 WinnerNaNoWriMo 2011 Winner

Hey,

I know you posted this originally over a month ago, but I just saw it and thought I would inquire as to whether you are fillled up with players. I attend Brandeis University, so a game in Waltham wouldn't be an issue. There is also the possiblity that you go to Brandeis as well which would make this even easier.

So if you are still looking for players, I would be interested.

Thanks.