ORIGINAL DECK IDEA

HEY,

I HAD THIS NEW IDEA OF DOING LIKE 60 RELETNLESS RATS AND 40 SWAMPS FOR CLASSIC.. MAYBE 1x INK EYES OF SERVANT OF ONI. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

HEY,

I HAD THIS NEW IDEA OF DOING LIKE 60 RELETNLESS RATS AND 40 SWAMPS FOR CLASSIC.. MAYBE 1x INK EYES OF SERVANT OF ONI. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Firstly, hit the button that is on the far left of your keyboard, three up from the bottom. it should have "caps lock" written on it.

Secondly - .... you can't be serious, probably aren't, so I will just and be on my way.

HEY,

Brilliant!

No that would just be stupid, what you need to do is throw in some Thrumming Stone's along with mana accel, play your rat, and ripple into every rat in your library. Wink

Just my humble opinion tho

Tyrone Biggums: Remember what the Bible says: He who is without sin, cast the first rock. And I shall smoketh it.

HEY,

Yea dark ritual and thrumming stone, and you don't need that many rats
This is the RR deck I've been using:

Creatures (20)
20 Relentless Rats

Other Spells (17)
3 Bloodbond March (or Thrumming Stone, but I don't have it)
4 Disfigure 
3 Doom Blade
3 Sign in Blood
2 Tendrils of Corruption
2 Wretched Banquet

Lands (23)
1 Forest
2 Leechridden Swamp
16 Swamp
4 Vivid Marsh

I do not wish to participate in this Community Site.

Sign In to post comments