Read this.

10 posts / 0 new
Last post

I was bored, and I had some time on my hands. So I out some of my LEGOs, set somethings up, and made this.

0d8da8f33a4937d56be7fb8c3beaf1af.jpg?v=147000

And this.fc5e05bb1fb32818859db67df60551bd.jpg?v=147000

And this.1f8ec5549783475364bfbd72f0d91770.jpg?v=147000

And finally this...98ae79cd5997f5284a98b7d08dcb0e6c.jpg?v=147000

What do you think?

ResidentDie-hard 3.x supporter! 12833.png I don't resent 4E. I just see its players as... misguided by its oversimplicity. I DO resent the original marketing for it, though.

Well, I might have considered looking at this were it not for your attitude. Commanding me to read it as though you've some authority over me.  The nerve!  For your insolence, I shall now take a vow to never read anything you place here ever again!  Good day!

It's tough to read.  Small words.

Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Sadly, I tried to ge it at full size. Maybe a transcript if the text seems small...?

You already know who the main character is, right?

ResidentDie-hard 3.x supporter! 12833.png I don't resent 4E. I just see its players as... misguided by its oversimplicity. I DO resent the original marketing for it, though.

Hm...the Emperor?

Resident Prophet of the Reformed OTTers We offer free desserts and second helpings.

I have my suspicions.  I cannot be sure of anything, however, as the combination of glaring white background, tiny text and 31 year old eyes that started going bad in 2nd grade prevents me from being certain of anything I see.

Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

...Fine, here's the text.

Strip 1

Panel 1

Guard 1: So, how's the guarding going?

Guard 2: Pretty well.

Panel 2

Guard 2: What I dont know is who the guy I've been told to keep an eye out for is. I mean, who'd be stupid enough to attack the Fourth Empire's treasury?

Panel 3

Guard 1: Yeah, there are some dumb people in the world.

Unkown Voice: Acually, I have an intellegence score of twenty three. More than you two oafs put together...

I'll put up the next few in a while. I'm getting taken away from the free wifi I'm connected to in a minute...

But if you wanted to read it now, I'd suggest that you magnify the browser to 150% normal. It's easy to see at that magnification.

Why are you inflating your ego? Also, no mention of muoe, your arch-nemesis?

Because this was just a test set. You know, to see how people like it before working on the real thing.

...And I can't remember your character's description. I mean, LEGO Lich, easy. LEGO Goblins, also easy. LEGO Chull... Fairly easy. LEGO something that I can't remember the appearace of, difficult.

I was an Eladrin. Good point though, that would be rather difficult. Think elf though. Except more magical, like a high elf.

This is set just before the end of the first war, so our rivalry has yet to appear.

And I finished the first four chapters before posting the first one, too...

Here's round two of strips.

Sign In to post comments