VCL Forum Actions

3503 posts / 0 new
Last post

This thread is for VCLs to submit forum actions for Customer Service to act on.

Please do not post comments, questions or discussions in this thread. It is only for forum action requests. Only VCLs may post in this thread.

Thank you.

Mudbunny SVCL for DDI Before you post, think of the Monkeysphere

Please move community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758... back to community.wizards.com/go/forum/view/7584... (it should still be stickied)

Done by Sin

Magic and Magic Online Volunteer Community Lead. On Strike

I'm trying to make my official VCL posts in purple.

You posted saying my thread was moved/locked but nothing happened.

Show
Unfortunately, VCLs do not currently have the tools necessary to take moderation actions directly. VCLs submit their actions to ORCs, who then actually perform the action. This processing can take between a few minutes and several hours, depending on how busy/attentive the ORCs are.

If you see something that needs VCL attention, please use this thread to make a request and a VCL will look at it as soon as possible. CoC violations should be reported to Customer Service using the "report post" button. Please do not disrupt the thread by making requests of either kind in-thread.

General MTGO FAQ

Yes, the Shuffler is Random!
The definitive thread on the Magic Online shuffler.

Magic Math Made Easy
Draw probabilities, Swiss results, Elo ratings and booster EV

Event EV Calculator
Calculate the EV for any event with a fixed number of rounds and prizes based on record

Dual means two. A duel is a battle between two people. Lands that make two colors of mana are dual lands. A normal Magic battle is a duel.
Thanks to PhoenixLAU for the [thread=1097559]awesome avatar[/thread]!
Quotables

Show
"While a picture is worth a thousand words, each lolcat actually produces a negative wordcount." -Ith "I think "Highly Informed Sarcasm" should be our Magic Online General motto." -Ith "Sorry, but this thread seems just like spam. TT is for off-topic discussion, not no-topic discussion." -WizO_Kwai_Chang "Stop that! If you're not careful, rational thinking may catch on!" -Sax "... the only word i see that fits is incompitant." -Mr44 (sic) "You know a thread is gonna be locked when it gets to the hexadecimal stage." -Gathion "It's a good gig" - Gleemax "I tell people often, if you guys want to rant, you've certainly got the right to (provided you obey CoC/ToS stuff), and I don't even really blame you. But if you see something you think needs changing a well thought-out, constructive post does more to make that happen." - Worth Wollpert
MTGO SVCL - Ask me for help if you're lost or confused!

Show
Unfortunately, VCLs do not currently have the tools necessary to take moderation actions directly. VCLs submit their actions to ORCs, who then actually perform the action. This processing can take between a few minutes and several hours, depending on how busy/attentive the ORCs are.

If you see something that needs VCL attention, please use this thread to make a request and a VCL will look at it as soon as possible. CoC violations should be reported to Customer Service using the "report post" button. Please do not disrupt the thread by making requests of either kind in-thread.

General MTGO FAQ

Magic Math Made Easy

Event EV Calculator
Calculate the EV for any event with a fixed number of rounds and prizes based on record

Dual means two. A duel is a battle between two people. Lands that make two colors of mana are dual lands. A normal Magic battle is a duel.
Quotables

Show
"While a picture is worth a thousand words, each lolcat actually produces a negative wordcount." -Ith "I think "Highly Informed Sarcasm" should be our Magic Online General motto." -Ith "Sorry, but this thread seems just like spam. TT is for off-topic discussion, not no-topic discussion." -WizO_Kwai_Chang "Stop that! If you're not careful, rational thinking may catch on!" -Sax "... the only word i see that fits is incompitant." -Mr44 (sic) "You know a thread is gonna be locked when it gets to the hexadecimal stage." -Gathion "It's a good gig" - Gleemax "I tell people often, if you guys want to rant, you've certainly got the right to (provided you obey CoC/ToS stuff), and I don't even really blame you. But if you see something you think needs changing a well thought-out, constructive post does more to make that happen." - Worth Wollpert

Show

General MTGO FAQ

Magic Math Made Easy

Event EV Calculator

Quotables

Show

Please make this an announcement: community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Done by sin

John Ling

Lead Pathfinder Developer for Frog God Games

Please sticky this: community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Done by Sin

John Ling

Lock this: community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...
Move this to Standard Deck Help: community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...
Sticky this: community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

These links go nowhere, they give me a parameters error.

Come check out my friend's youtube channel where he gives bad movies what's coming to them!
You Make the Card
Best Contest Holder 2010 YMtC Idol 9 4th Place
Mafia History
Friendliest Player 2010 Werewolves Invade YMtC!: Town-aligned Rotworm Mass, Survived, Mafia Victory Heroes Mafia: Angela Petrelli, Town-Aligned Undercover Revengeful Mother, Win for Me, Mafia Victory Super Smash Bros. Mafia: Town-Aligned Mason, Survived, Town Victory Bear Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Lynched Day 1, Mafia Victory YMtC Mafia II: Henry-Stern, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Town Victory, Town MVP Time Fracture Mafia: Mafia-Aligned Nero, the Last Romulan, Lynched Day 3, Borg Victory Touhou Mafia III: Tenshi Hinani, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory, Town MVP Mafia 2010: Lynched Day 1, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Mafia Victory Dragonball Z Mafia: Goku, Town-Aligned Charismatic Townie, Mafia Victory Quarantined Mafia: Lynched Day 4, J. Walter Weatherman, Infected-Aligned Administrative Assistant, Mr. T (so basically mafia) Victory Glass Box Mafia: Killed Night 2, Icthys, Town-Aligned Networker, Town Victory Battle Royale Mafia: Killed Night 3, Zipperflesh and Dark Stryke Victory Scars of Mirrodin Mafia: Killed Night 3, Town-Aligned Charismatic, Mafia Victory Portal Mafia: Lynched Day 3, Test Subject #2, Mafia-Aligned Rolestopper, Town Victory (that was utter BS) Toxic Waste Mafia: Survived, Violet, Hive (Cult)-Aligned Powerless Taskmaster, Hive Victory PK Hatez You Mafia: Survived, Town-Aligned Goth, Mafia Victory Dreven City: A Wild West Mafia: Town-Aligned "Los Angeles" Reed, One-Shot Vig, Survived, Town Victory (just barely, major props to Just a Cleric) YMtC Mafia III: Killed Night 2, Mafia Victory Vampire Mafia: Mafia-Aligned Pander, Mafia Victory Touhou Border Collapse: Bill Cosby, Town-Aligned, Killed Night 1, Mafia Victory Harry Potter Mafia: Argus Filch, Town-Aligned Tracker, Lynched Day 5, Mafia Victory [Basic #5] Bandit Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory Borderlands Mafia: Town-Aligned Mason, Killed Night 1, Town Victory eBay Mafia: Mafia-Aligned, Survived, Mafia Victory Full Metal Alchemist Mafia: Alphonse Elric, Town-Aligned Mason, Killed Night 1, Town Victory Sunflowers for Ragnarokio: Lynched Day 3, Town/Just a Cleric/Tevish Szat/Faux-Razor Victory True Blood Mafia: Lynched Day 4, Mafia Victory My Mafia Diary: Skyhunter, Mafia-Aligned Emo, Survived, Flawless Mafia Victory Paper Mario Mafia: Blue Goomba, Town-Aligned Lover, Killed Night 2, Mafia Victory Small Town Mafia: Pigsticker Mafia-Aligned Coward, Killed Night 2, Caveman Mafia and Zipperflesh Victory Stuff on my Desk Mafia: Lotus Cobra, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory Order of the Chaos Rose Mafia: Lord Dagol Ji'Lovik, Town-Aligned Hypnotist, Mafia Victory, Town MVP Camp Crystal Lake Mafia: Ongoing A Certain Magical Mafia: Killed Night 1, Town-Aligned The Siege of Balignor Mafia: Ongoing, Killed Day 4 Mafia of Ancient Egypt: Replaced in for Murica day 2, Ra, Town-Aligned Charismatic, Town Victory, Town MVP Lord of the Rings Mafia: Replaced in for Dr Demento, Town-Aligned Mason/One-Shot Self-Doc, Town Victory, Town MVP Internet Stars Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Mafia Victory Mythos Mafia: Ongoing

Sinister: The two threads above that I requested announcement and sticky for have been moved from their proper locations to the Avalon Hill Board Games forum. I have no idea why. There's also a thread of Mudbunny's there; that looks like it's also been moved incorrectly.

I need this thread: community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758... moved back to the Castle of Fun

I need this thread: community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758... moved back to the play-by-post haven.

Moved to General Gaming and to Play by Post. At the moment, threads cannot be moved into sub forums. - KiRin

John Ling

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Needs to be unstickied from the Avalon Hill forums, and re-stickied in D&D -> DDI -> DDI General

This thread was sticky in DDI When I round it. - KiRin

Please move community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758... back to community.wizards.com/go/forum/view/7584... (it should still be stickied)

Done by Sin

Still not right, and the old links don't seem to work anymore, so:

Please move community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758... to community.wizards.com/go/forum/view/7584...

Show

General MTGO FAQ

Magic Math Made Easy

Event EV Calculator

Quotables

Show

Please move community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758... to community.wizards.com/go/forum/view/7584...

People making threads in super-forums is going to get old REAL quick.

Moved to Magic HQ - KiRin

Show

General MTGO FAQ

Magic Math Made Easy

Event EV Calculator

Quotables

Show

The links didn't work?  I know that I copy-pasted them...Alright, here it is again.
Lock this and move it out of Standard Tournament Center: community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Was in AH when I found it.

Locked and Movedto Deck Critique Casual. -KiRin

Come check out my friend's youtube channel where he gives bad movies what's coming to them!
You Make the Card
Mafia History
Friendliest Player 2010 Werewolves Invade YMtC!: Town-aligned Rotworm Mass, Survived, Mafia Victory Heroes Mafia: Angela Petrelli, Town-Aligned Undercover Revengeful Mother, Win for Me, Mafia Victory Super Smash Bros. Mafia: Town-Aligned Mason, Survived, Town Victory Bear Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Lynched Day 1, Mafia Victory YMtC Mafia II: Henry-Stern, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Town Victory, Town MVP Time Fracture Mafia: Mafia-Aligned Nero, the Last Romulan, Lynched Day 3, Borg Victory Touhou Mafia III: Tenshi Hinani, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory, Town MVP Mafia 2010: Lynched Day 1, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Mafia Victory Dragonball Z Mafia: Goku, Town-Aligned Charismatic Townie, Mafia Victory Quarantined Mafia: Lynched Day 4, J. Walter Weatherman, Infected-Aligned Administrative Assistant, Mr. T (so basically mafia) Victory Glass Box Mafia: Killed Night 2, Icthys, Town-Aligned Networker, Town Victory Battle Royale Mafia: Killed Night 3, Zipperflesh and Dark Stryke Victory Scars of Mirrodin Mafia: Killed Night 3, Town-Aligned Charismatic, Mafia Victory Portal Mafia: Lynched Day 3, Test Subject #2, Mafia-Aligned Rolestopper, Town Victory (that was utter BS) Toxic Waste Mafia: Survived, Violet, Hive (Cult)-Aligned Powerless Taskmaster, Hive Victory PK Hatez You Mafia: Survived, Town-Aligned Goth, Mafia Victory Dreven City: A Wild West Mafia: Town-Aligned "Los Angeles" Reed, One-Shot Vig, Survived, Town Victory (just barely, major props to Just a Cleric) YMtC Mafia III: Killed Night 2, Mafia Victory Vampire Mafia: Mafia-Aligned Pander, Mafia Victory Touhou Border Collapse: Bill Cosby, Town-Aligned, Killed Night 1, Mafia Victory Harry Potter Mafia: Argus Filch, Town-Aligned Tracker, Lynched Day 5, Mafia Victory [Basic #5] Bandit Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory Borderlands Mafia: Town-Aligned Mason, Killed Night 1, Town Victory eBay Mafia: Mafia-Aligned, Survived, Mafia Victory Full Metal Alchemist Mafia: Alphonse Elric, Town-Aligned Mason, Killed Night 1, Town Victory Sunflowers for Ragnarokio: Lynched Day 3, Town/Just a Cleric/Tevish Szat/Faux-Razor Victory True Blood Mafia: Lynched Day 4, Mafia Victory My Mafia Diary: Skyhunter, Mafia-Aligned Emo, Survived, Flawless Mafia Victory Paper Mario Mafia: Blue Goomba, Town-Aligned Lover, Killed Night 2, Mafia Victory Small Town Mafia: Pigsticker Mafia-Aligned Coward, Killed Night 2, Caveman Mafia and Zipperflesh Victory Stuff on my Desk Mafia: Lotus Cobra, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory Order of the Chaos Rose Mafia: Lord Dagol Ji'Lovik, Town-Aligned Hypnotist, Mafia Victory, Town MVP Camp Crystal Lake Mafia: Ongoing A Certain Magical Mafia: Killed Night 1, Town-Aligned The Siege of Balignor Mafia: Ongoing, Killed Day 4 Mafia of Ancient Egypt: Replaced in for Murica day 2, Ra, Town-Aligned Charismatic, Town Victory, Town MVP Lord of the Rings Mafia: Replaced in for Dr Demento, Town-Aligned Mason/One-Shot Self-Doc, Town Victory, Town MVP Internet Stars Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Mafia Victory Mythos Mafia: Ongoing

Here's the rest of that batch.  The post of mine before this one was just a test to make sure the link worked correctly.
Lock and move this away or delete this (if it's possible for me to request that): community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Threads cannot be moved to sub forums at the moment, Moved to Deck Critique Tournament.

Threads cannot be moved to sub forums at the moment, Moved to Deck Critique Casual.

This thread is supposed to be the older version of a thread already in Standard Tournament Center, so lock this and move it to Standard Deck Help: community.wizards.com/go/thread

Locked and moved to  Moved to Deck Critique Tournament.

/view/758...[Archetype]_RB_Aggro
Sticky this: community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Stickied.

You Make the Card
Mafia History

Move this to Standard Deck Help: community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...[Archtype]_Coma?sdb=1&pg=last#343588661

Moved to Deck Critique (casual). At the moment, threads cannot be moved to sub forums. - KiRin

You Make the Card
Mafia History

Please lock this thread:

***ORC_KiRin completed this one***

Come join me at No Goblins Allowed

Because frankly, being here depresses me these days.

Lock this: community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Completed By Wyvern

You Make the Card
Mafia History

Please sticky this: community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758... Please do not move it :P :P :P

Thread should not be moved but has been stuck.

~~Completed by Nashira~~

John Ling

Looks like it was actually moved. My user is reporting that it was, and I don't see it on her forum. I'm going to suspend asking for sticky threads - even though we're going to need a bunch of them in the play-by-post area to announce we're moving to groups - until these bugs are figured out.

Thanks anyway, Nashira.

edit: testing something real quick. Pay no attention to this piece...

John Ling

Threads can't be moved to subforums?  Er, that's a slight problem with the Deck Critique boards, then...

You Make the Card
Mafia History

Please lock community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

~~Completed by Nashira~~

Show

General MTGO FAQ

Magic Math Made Easy

Event EV Calculator

Quotables

Show

Please lock this thread:

~~Closed by Nashira~~

Show
Of the two approaches to hobby games today, one is best defined as the realism-simulation school and the other as the game school. AD&D is assuredly an adherent of the latter school. It does not stress any realism (in the author's opinon an absurd effort at best considering the topic!). It does little to attempt to simulate anything either. (AD&D) is first and foremost a game for the fun and enjoyment of those who seek the use of imagination and creativity.... In all cases, however, the reader should understand that AD&D is designed to be an amusing and diverting pastime, something which an fill a few hours or consume endless days, as the participants desire, but in no case something to be taken too seriously. For fun, excitement and captivating fantasy, AD&D is unsurpassed.As a realistic simulation of things from the realm of make-believe or even as a reflection of midieval or ancient warfare or culture or society, it can be deemed only a dismal failure. Readers who seek the later must search elsewhere. - Gary Gygax. 1e DMG.

Whenever thread tools work again, please lock community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Closed by Nashira

Show

General MTGO FAQ

Magic Math Made Easy

Event EV Calculator

Quotables

Show

Lock and move this to Standard Deck Help (or Deck Critique if you can't do that): community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...[Standards_Strongest]_Nipple_Beasts?sdb=1&pg=last#343973357

**Moved and locked (to Deck Critique: Sanctioned) by Chaos**

You Make the Card
Mafia History

Please move this thread-

to

..."return oneroute(this,'forum','viewboard','');" id="mbbn_boardtext" href="http://community.wizards.com/go/forum/viewboard">Classic View

..."return oneroute(this,'forum','viewcategory','/75862/Star_Wars174');" href="http://community.wizards.com/go/forum/viewcategory/75862/Star_Wars174">Star Wars®

Star Wars®-Miniatures General
Thanks

CLICK ON THE ICONS TO GET MORE INFORMATION

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Please,  merge

into

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758....

Thx!

**Cannot merge at this time, sorry.- Chaos**

Please, move

and merge it into

Thx!

**Cannot merge at this time, sorry. -Chaos**

This thread needs to be deleted. It contains photos of unreleased and unpreviewed WotC property-

This thread -

needs to be moved to

..."return oneroute(this,'forum','viewboard','');" id="mbbn_boardtext" href="http://community.wizards.com/go/forum/viewboard">Classic View   ..."return oneroute(this,'forum','viewcategory','/75862/Star_Wars174');" href="http://community.wizards.com/go/forum/viewcategory/75862/Star_Wars174">Star Wars®  The Mess Hall

Thanks

Completed by Ryath (Calisanna)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Is there is reason why no one has taken care of my recent move/merge requests?

((Sorry, I cannot do a merge. Unsure if this will change. -Chaos))

Please merge this thread:

into this thread in the LFR Adventures Discussion forum:

(The original poster started the exact same discussion in both places.)

Thank you in advance!

((There does not appear to be the ability to merge posts into other threads at this time))

"Of course [Richard] has a knife. He always has a knife. We all have knives. It's 1183, and we're barbarians!" - Eleanor of Aquitaine, "The Lion in Winter"

Please move this

to the legacy decks to beat here

community.wizards.com/go/forum/view/7584...

--------------------------------------------------

Also please close/move this thread from the legacy decks to beat section

to here

community.wizards.com/go/forum/view/7584...

Thank you,

CoP

(Still dont have my VCL badge yet...haha)

(((Cannot complete due to technical difficulty)))

VCL (Volunteer Community Lead - Deck Critique (MTG)) Volunteer Community Nutritionist - (I am watching you diet, even when you think I am not.) Photobucket What my sig is based off of.

Please move:

To this forum:

community.wizards.com/go/forum/view/7585...

***ORC_KiRin completed this one***

Sorry WOTC, you lost me with Essentials. So where I used to buy every book that came out, now I will be very choosy about what I buy. Can we just get back to real 4e? Check out the 4e Conversion Wiki. 1. Wizards fight dirty. They hit their enemies in the NADs. -- Dragon9 2. A barbarian hits people with his axe. A warlord hits people with his barbarian. 3. Boo-freakin'-hoo, ya light-slingin' finger-wigglers. -- MrCelcius in response to the Cleric's Healer's Lore nerf

Please review the posts on the last two pages of this thread, remove post as needed and lock the entire thing if need be-

thanks

Completed, although this request probably should have been handled as a conduct report. I took the opportunity to reopen the old Closed Threads for Community Review threads in the VCL and T1 area.

-- KiRin

Please lock:

Please move 20012709 to MO Boards Business and then lock it.

Please move 19446773 to MO Event Discussion (it should still be stickied after the move).

Please unsticky 19205018

Please move:
to MO Tech Help.

**Hooray I was able to do it all! Officially Chaosinated**

Show

General MTGO FAQ

Magic Math Made Easy

Event EV Calculator

Quotables

Show
Show
Of the two approaches to hobby games today, one is best defined as the realism-simulation school and the other as the game school. AD&D is assuredly an adherent of the latter school. It does not stress any realism (in the author's opinon an absurd effort at best considering the topic!). It does little to attempt to simulate anything either. (AD&D) is first and foremost a game for the fun and enjoyment of those who seek the use of imagination and creativity.... In all cases, however, the reader should understand that AD&D is designed to be an amusing and diverting pastime, something which an fill a few hours or consume endless days, as the participants desire, but in no case something to be taken too seriously. For fun, excitement and captivating fantasy, AD&D is unsurpassed.As a realistic simulation of things from the realm of make-believe or even as a reflection of midieval or ancient warfare or culture or society, it can be deemed only a dismal failure. Readers who seek the later must search elsewhere. - Gary Gygax. 1e DMG.

Please unsticky community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Unstuck by sin

Keith Richmond Living Forgotten Realms Epic Writing Director