Forums down for a week.

http://boards1.wizards.com/announcement.php?f=517

We are taking the forums down on Tuesday, August 18th for approximately one week. We are pleased to announce that we’re upgrading to a new community platform. On the 18th, we will begin the process of migrating our forums to a system that includes new features such as friends lists, groups, a calendar and invitation system, blogs, and wikis. We’re sorry for the inconvenience, but excited about the new features!

No SWM forums for a week? Get all your SWM news and GENCON reports at SWMgamers.com! I know I will!:P
boba52-sig.gif; Get Map Pack 3 Here; Get Map Pack 4 Here
Wow. I guess this is the final nail in the Gleemax coffin. They're probably tired of having to do "emergency routine maintenance" every seven days. LOL
NO FORUMS FOR A WEEK!!?? :OMG! (*curls up in a fetal position in corner while sucking thumb*) Just kidding, its not that bad.
O well. Hope the new features will be worth the wait.
Awesome. Now I can catch up on some reading!
I'll be in bloomilk.... SWMGamers would be 2nd in my priority list for the whole week
My Trade thread can be found here: http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=1142814 Proud creator of the myspace group, dedicated to SWM: http://groups.myspace.com/starwarsminiature Trading references earned, over 60+ WOTC refs in GTL: Kenred2's WOTC GTL ref (1.0) / Kenred2's WOTC GTL ref (2.0) / Kenred2's WOTC GTL ref (2.1) Great traders: Admiral_Bossk (3x), eMouse, MandaloreTheFirst (5x), Vilrin (3x), swinefeld (2x), Phlash007 (2x), skilanky64 (2x), nuksaa (2x), Sith_Slayer (2x), Vlad9969, Darth Omron, Garc, Boba_The_Hunter, lordofnitril, ChuckaFett, darthkraft, AlexB1001, creme_brule, Chiech, RocWrangler, Phenix, hunter73, Markedman247, xwingmaster529, TenEyedMan, Bantha_Rawk, wampafang, monni316, Evil_Eater_of_Dream, thunderchunky11, lestiff416, DefenseRules, armoredgear7, Darth_Telson, Trey22, jafo17, Jedi_Tarja, Jankyplay18, TB5628, Banesbane, hothie, Revandarth, bandersnee, Chargers, Sejanus, Neifi Great dealers: Bo_Mastar, mandaloreresurrector, Madslaust, barzillai, Lone__Gunman, DaMegaFish, Dark_Jedi_21, Lambalazar, Max_Rebo, Leif_G Very helpful people: Trey22, Capin_ahab
Wow. I guess this is the final nail in the Gleemax coffin. They're probably tired of having to do "emergency routine maintenance" every seven days. LOL

Can't say more than that it is a little bigger than that and it will be worth the wait.

CLICK ON THE ICONS TO GET MORE INFORMATION

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wow it would really be worth the wait if they could get rid of these weekly maintenance shut-downs once and for all. Maybe they're even replacing gleemax completely?
Some of the new features might be pretty cool. As long as the Search works and the downtime in the future becomes minimal, the week off is fine with me.

For homework while the Forums are down, everyone needs to playtest and have stories to share about the Map Pack 3.

(I'm back to school this week and have to get back into "teacher mode".)
Good thing I have Gamers and the Milk to fill my needs.
Best gaming community in the world. My collection is proof. 2009 SWM RAC member 795 Club member Over 75 Good trades, Zero Negatives You can check out my squads at Bloomilk, or share in more conversations at SWMGAMERS "There is always a choice..."
Everyone back up your Tradehouse stuff so you don't have to re-type from scratch - I assume the threads will not be migrated over?
Photobucket
great now I am going to have to find something to do all day at work.
great now I am going to have to find something to do all day at work.

Like work, that sucks.
Best gaming community in the world. My collection is proof. 2009 SWM RAC member 795 Club member Over 75 Good trades, Zero Negatives You can check out my squads at Bloomilk, or share in more conversations at SWMGAMERS "There is always a choice..."
I'm a civil servant, we don't work:D
"begin the process of migrating our forums to a new system"

Will any info be lost when this happens? Such as our PM's or our trade threads? Will our passwords still apply? Finally will there be a new site web address and will there be a link to it if we use the one we are using now?

I know the answer to theses are likely to be no need to worry, everything will work, but if not can we get answers before the site go's down.
Just great, this is going to shoot my trading time frames all to pieces.
My trade thread http://community.wizards.com/marketplace/go/thread/view/94961/22314269/MandaloreTheFirsts_Armory._Buy,_Sell,_and_Trade. +66 Good Trades "Look Ma, I'm a Jedi Knight!" Trades in progress: none Good Trades: C3P01971 x6, Kenred2 x5, dojimaster x4, urbanjedi x4, Chiech x2, mandaloreresurrector x2, crapface x2, JamesWys x2, Jason1977 x2, ChuckaFett x2, barzillai x2, sw_rebel_storm_miniatures x2, RogueThirteen x2, Silocan x2, creme_brule, dinofs1, PhoenixDarksider, bradu, Lily_Wan, suki_jedi_apprentice, Vilrin, pastordamon, Darth_Onus, scourgeofthenewrepublic, Vaun_Kale, username, wampafang, vlad9969, lestiff416, james_douglas77, Lt_Murgen, starwiz, Kael_Dronna, DARTH_TED, MandoMerc, Boss Nass, moboley, Evil_Eater_of_Dream, darthtyree67, Bo_Master, Bohica, ------------------------------------------------------------ Bloomilk Trade refrences: +4 Good Trades Good Trades: SquelchDog, ChuckaFett, engineer, TimmerB123 Bad Trades: 0
Well, hope everything goes smooth. I'll just have to endure. ;)
AMS-51 "Dendrite" Connection lost...searching...
I hope wizards is happy. I've just spent the last 30-45 min backing up my trade thread, all of my trade related PMs, and my sig. Cause I do not want to lose that info, and it will be my luck that I would be one to lose info to the gods of change.
My trade thread http://community.wizards.com/marketplace/go/thread/view/94961/22314269/MandaloreTheFirsts_Armory._Buy,_Sell,_and_Trade. +66 Good Trades "Look Ma, I'm a Jedi Knight!" Trades in progress: none Good Trades: C3P01971 x6, Kenred2 x5, dojimaster x4, urbanjedi x4, Chiech x2, mandaloreresurrector x2, crapface x2, JamesWys x2, Jason1977 x2, ChuckaFett x2, barzillai x2, sw_rebel_storm_miniatures x2, RogueThirteen x2, Silocan x2, creme_brule, dinofs1, PhoenixDarksider, bradu, Lily_Wan, suki_jedi_apprentice, Vilrin, pastordamon, Darth_Onus, scourgeofthenewrepublic, Vaun_Kale, username, wampafang, vlad9969, lestiff416, james_douglas77, Lt_Murgen, starwiz, Kael_Dronna, DARTH_TED, MandoMerc, Boss Nass, moboley, Evil_Eater_of_Dream, darthtyree67, Bo_Master, Bohica, ------------------------------------------------------------ Bloomilk Trade refrences: +4 Good Trades Good Trades: SquelchDog, ChuckaFett, engineer, TimmerB123 Bad Trades: 0
I hope wizards is happy. I've just spent the last 30-45 min backing up my trade thread, all of my trade related PMs, and my sig. Cause I do not want to lose that info, and it will be my luck that I would be one to lose info to the gods of change.

Better make a copy on a Word document just in case.
http://boards1.wizards.com/announcement.php?f=517

No SWM forums for a week? Get all your SWM news and GENCON reports at SWMgamers.com! I know I will!:P

It's for the RPG boards too, right?
It's for the RPG boards too, right?

Any and all WOTC forums.
Any and all WOTC forums.

Okay thanks.