Monster Builder - Personal Issues

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
1: No space for immunities, only resistances when creating a new monster.

2: How do I apply templates?

Example: How do I make a lvl 17 Drow Warlock Vampire without having to go through and search for all of the powers etc and add them manually?

It would be nice if you could take a common monster race (drow, orc, kobold, duergar, etc) level them up, give them weapons, templates, etc. Without having to search for the powers or enter them manually. It would save a lot of time.

Now, if I just missed how to do this...well then the eggs on my face then isn't it? :D
I_Roll_20s @twitter. Not always SFW. I may prefer 4e, but I will play and enjoy almost any edition, and indeed almost any table top RPG, with my friends. Down with Edition Wars. Shut up and roll your dice. :P
1: No space for immunities, only resistances when creating a new monster.

2: How do I apply templates?

Example: How do I make a lvl 17 Drow Warlock Vampire without having to go through and search for all of the powers etc and add them manually?

It would be nice if you could take a common monster race (drow, orc, kobold, duergar, etc) level them up, give them weapons, templates, etc. Without having to search for the powers or enter them manually. It would save a lot of time.

Now, if I just missed how to do this...well then the eggs on my face then isn't it? :D

You can't apply templates at this point and time. There is a great thread stickied that might answer a lot of these and other questions you have.
Sign In to post comments