A fun way to destroy Chameleon Droids

Kel-Dor Bounty Hunters can run circles around them.
Kel-Dor Bounty Hunters can run circles around them.

Commando Luke can levitate them back and forth over a Chameleon until the Chameleon takes 40 damage from self destruct.
Atlanta Star Wars Gamers
Sith Holo News Network
Star Wars® Miniatures HQ

Click here to download the complete Star Wars Miniatures FAQ in PDF format
Click here to download the complete Star Wars Miniatures Errata in PDF format
Click here to download NickNames Line of Sight Guide in PDF format

Click here to download the best Line of Sight tool for Star Wars Miniatures available (9.5MB)
Maps included: Cloud City | Crystal Caves of Ilum | Coruscant | Death Star | Echo Base | Exodus-Class Heavy Courier | Freight Transit Station | Geonosis Sith Hangar | Grand Plaza | Mos Eisley | Muun Commerce Plaza | Nelvaan Snow Fields | Rancor Pit | Rattatak Arena | Ravaged Base | Starship | Taris Undercity | Teth Monastery | The Lost Temple | Throne Room | Yavin 4 Massassi Temple
Or have 2 on a Desert Skiff! Oh wait, range +1... nevermind.

I like Asajj Sith Assassin with Rage, kill 1, then Rolling Cleave into another :D
SoonToBeOld...
Shortened for your sanity until BBCode/Sblocks are readded.
56896968 wrote:
You know, in general I really love people who play Star Wars Minis. You could almost call them "Star Wars Minis Gamers." I'm just saying.
By the way, stop posting right before I hit "Post..."! YodaRulzTheStarWarsUniverse
Would Nom Bombs also work? If so, seems like that might be cheaper given the Advanced Agents only cost 6 points and the Gran Raider only costs 4 points. But, Kel Dor's do have a major advantage of being able to be used in any squad.
Would Nom Bombs also work? If so, seems like that might be cheaper given the Advanced Agents only cost 6 points and the Gran Raider only costs 4 points. But, Kel Dor's do have a major advantage of being able to be used in any squad.

Sure, as pure hate. But Nom Bombs has always struggled with the point exchange. Your goal should never be to detonate the bombs if you can avoid it. Nom will work great against Chameleons, but will struggle against other squads unless played by an experienced player.
What about melee reach 2 or 3 minis? Mistryl Guard anyone?
And Old Durge! Momentum MR2!
SoonToBeOld...
Shortened for your sanity until BBCode/Sblocks are readded.
56896968 wrote:
You know, in general I really love people who play Star Wars Minis. You could almost call them "Star Wars Minis Gamers." I'm just saying.
By the way, stop posting right before I hit "Post..."! YodaRulzTheStarWarsUniverse
Commando Luke can levitate them back and forth over a Chameleon until the Chameleon takes 40 damage from self destruct.

No need to get Luke involved. They simply keep moving around or back and forth in squares adjacent to the Chameleon Droid. They have to keep making mine saves, up to 12 in a turn.
What about melee reach 2 or 3 minis? Mistryl Guard anyone?

WEW's are great at the +40damage pops that crush the Chameleon Droid
Best gaming community in the world. My collection is proof. 2009 SWM RAC member 795 Club member Over 75 Good trades, Zero Negatives You can check out my squads at Bloomilk, or share in more conversations at SWMGAMERS "There is always a choice..."
No need to get Luke involved. They simply keep moving around or back and forth in squares adjacent to the Chameleon Droid. They have to keep making mine saves, up to 12 in a turn.

[music-playing] "ring-around-the-chameleon droid, pockets full of (bombs), BOOM! BOOM! we all explode!" [music-playing] :D

IMAGE(http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_iswhite.jpg)Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

My trade thread: MY TRADE THREAD - PLZ PLZ PLZ TAKE A LOOK! (ILL ADD THE LINK SOON AS SOON AS I CAN FIND OUT HOW TO DO IT! ) My top 5 minis: 1. Cade Skywalker, Bounty Hunter 2. Boba Fett, Mercenary Commander 3. Darth Bane + Darth Caedus *rule of two!* 4. Darth Sidious Hologram 5. 3 out of the 4 Force Spirits -- Yoda, Obi, and Ani! (missing Luke! will trade to get him) Me Sith Lords: Darth Bane, Darth Caedus, Darth Malak DLotS, Darth Talon, Darth Krayt, Darth Sidious Hologram BOBA BH BIG D's: (CS) Mace Windu Hello all! This is creme_brule... Some riddles: Spoiler 1) If 0 + 0 = 0, 2 + 2 = a fish, and 3 + 3 = 8, what does 1 + 1 = ? Answer a window. think about that one 2) 3 birds were sitting on a table. 1 got shot. How many are left? Answer 1 (the shot one). The others flew away. Anyways lmk if u liked my siggy! GTs WITH: Spoiler good trades with: BossNass++, Kenred2, TK-1138 x2+, MandaloreTheFirst+, urbanjedi, CaptainZuli, Kael_Dronna (2)+, Rogueleader17, CJK, Sith_Slayer+, Lily_Wan, buttcabbge*, Admiral_Bossk+, Talisker55+, leshippy+, lestiff416+, darthkraft, Gorworr+, dojimaster+, StartideCruiser, C3PO1971, Ephant_Mon, darthhannah+, scourgeofthenewrepublic+, Virlin+, Darth_Mauler+, gold34+, thesahdowreaper, RoqueSaber+, bagman22 x2+, Reysan_Aura, Darth_Percocet+++, jedicartographer, dreadtech+, darthsmith+, Docgeo, rattousai x2+, Trackrtar+, Jaing_Skirata+, Fett-87*, elcollector* * = never left ref! ( ) nothing = good trade + = GREAT trade pending: TheAwesomeSlapstick, lukey84, PatonPawic, headache62, Phlash007, JediPartisan, Waylander311, xxCarna6exx if u aren't on my list plz lmk and ill be happy to add u! Hey guys! if you have anything i might remotely want, just se
It's especially fun if your opponent was very careful to be more than 6 squares away, so the KDBH has to move 7 squares to get adjacent. When you move that 8th square, still adjacent and make a second mines roll, it starts to dawn on him what you're doing... then the 9th... 10th... 11th... 12th... assuming you live that long.
WEW's are great at the +40damage pops that crush the Chameleon Droid

This is actually my favorite option...