YAGOWKP: Goldie! (aka, that stubby little backstabber)

(Yet another General Obi-Wan Kenobi proposal)

A suggestion for an anti-GOWK figure...

R3-S6 aka 'Goldie'
Cost: cheap
Faction: Sep or Fringe

Base Stats, akin to R2/R4/R5

Special Abilities:
Droid
Unique
Override
Diplomat
Backstabber (Opposing figures within 6 squares get -4 on initial save rolls, and an additional cumulative -4 on rerolls.)
nvm
Photobucket
An anti-GOWK figure is not what is needed. There are already ways to take him down. The problem with him is, he restricts what you have to play. Now every squad would need Goldie to be competitive (provided you also lift the ban). An errata to make him less game-breaking (Remove MOTF2 and Mettle, change SSM to Soresu Style, raise cost, etc.) would work much better.
Quote from Emporerdragon: And I'd consider comparing it to the voxyn a poor comparison. The voxyn was a 1-beast army capable of reducing entire squads to ruin without breaking a single drop of acidic sweat. The box is a ****ing box. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre. Everyone else has a lightsaber, but i made a saberstaff. ==========================>IIIIIIIIYYYYIIIIIIII(========================== My sig was way better before the dark times... before the BETA.
The game already has cheap-cost support pieces that are 'indispensable', some common, some rare.
Sign In to post comments