25 Leia Skywalker, Jedi Knight
23 Anakin Solo
23 General Wedge Antilles
10 Jagged Fel
7 Felucian
6 Mouse Droid x2
6 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2
(150pts. 11 activations)

A squad I've put together to try and get some double Unleash the Force going (come on, you know you want to!). I doubt it will be top tier, of course, but it should be effective enough.

Basic idea is to use the Leia/Wedge combo to keep the kids alive while you get the Felucian killed. Once that happens, objective is to Unleash the Force on as many targets as possible. Jaina pumps her brothers and can polish off some damaged targets early in the round, her boyfriend acts as a light shooter and gives his CE to Anakin (+16 with only 1 of the twins within 6 squares). The Mice and Uggies are standard, though the Uggies can reroll their Evade saves. :D Good luck sniping them.

Join us at: http://www.nogoblinsallowed.com/viewforum.php?f=38

As fun as it sounds, for emapthetic hurts jacen more than you know. Drop Jacen and 1 mouse or 1 ug for Dash Rendar, to benifit from Jagged
As fun as it sounds, for emapthetic hurts jacen more than you know. Drop Jacen and 1 mouse or 1 ug for Dash Rendar, to benifit from Jagged

Certainly an option, but I want to try dual Unleash at least once. If it doesn't work, I'll probably make the change (I don't use my Dash enough, anyway).

The way I see it, Jacen should Unleash soon after the Felucian dies. After that, he's done his job and I won't mind terribly what happens to him. I would even consider doing Jacen's Unleash, then moving Anakin adjacent and Unleashing again. Jacen will likely die unless I get a well placed Mouse, but thats 60 - 120 damage to everything within range. Fair trade from my position, depending on what I catch. And, like I said, it's never going to be tier 1.
Drop Jacen for sure for either Dash or Zayne Carrick. I cannot tell you how many times his Cortosis Gauntlets have saved me. Otherwise, it is a very solid squad.
Quotes: "A Commander who would send untested troops against a man such as Kano is indeed foolish--But to also defy me, he'd have to have a Death Wish!" -Carnor Jax to General Wessel "Yub,yub Commander" -Wes Janson after pulling yet another ridiculous Ewok prank on Wedge Antilles "Your taste buds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!", -Admiral Ackbar, CEO of Admiral Ackbar's cereal and fishsticks And some movie quotes! "Half of everything is luck James." "And the other half?" "Fate" -Sean Bean to Pierce Brosnan in Goldeneye "Did you bring a horse for me?" (three gunslingers laugh) "Well it seems we're one horse short." "No. you brought two horses too many." -Charles Bronson in Once Upon A Time in The West