Where are you pre-ordering your JA cases?

I've been jumping around between several websites and even my LGS, and I've noticed extreme variations in total price. I've seen from $110 (not including s/h) all the way up to $180.

What's the deal? Where did everyone order theirs from?
Miniature Market FTW.
Gosh-darn it I lost my signature.
Miniature Market FTW.

Same here... always have been satisfied with them and throw in a few singles to maximize the free shipping. :D

Founding member of the Star Wars Adventure Writers Guild Organizer of the NorCal Star Wars Gaming League Avatar image by artist Steve Criado of Fandom Comics PST (GMT-8) Evening and Weekend Gamer VTT: Fantasy Grounds

Miniature Market FTW.

QFT. Same here.
WotC Trades GTL +6
Cool Stuff Inc for my cases, Auggie's for my singles after that.
I have heard people talking about auggies and I type it in and it takes me to a non gaming site does anyone have a link for me thanks.
I have heard people talking about auggies and I type it in and it takes me to a non gaming site does anyone have a link for me thanks.

http://store02.prostores.com/servlet/auggiesgames/StoreFront

Author of the Merkabah Rider series, compiler of Prof. Abraham Van Helsing's journals, Mythos writer, and occasional Star Wars contributor. http://www.emerdelac.wordpress.com 

I'm buying my case from Heroplex, my FLGS. It's a great place and they give a great deal on cases. Plus, I get to support my FLGS! :D
I'm buying two cases from Miniature market, my third case from my FLGs and singles from Auggies
Best gaming community in the world. My collection is proof. 2009 SWM RAC member 795 Club member Over 75 Good trades, Zero Negatives You can check out my squads at Bloomilk, or share in more conversations at SWMGAMERS "There is always a choice..."
Miniature Market! This is the first time I've had enough money to get a case since I moved out of my parents house! (Over 3 years )
coolstuffinc.com

I have spent enough money there over the years that I get a good discount.
Words to live by: Faith, Virtue, Honor, Courage, Knowledge & Personal Responsibility
I'm buying my case from Heroplex, my FLGS. It's a great place and they give a great deal on cases. Plus, I get to support my FLGS! :D

Same here. I generally prefer to buy from my local shop, and they give a fair price.

I've got a friend though who keeps trying to tempt me to the Dark Side of buying my cases online. I just prefer buying such stuff in person, as long as it's decently affordable.
I wish my LGS would give a good price. I can get a case shipped to my house for about 108.00 USD, but if I want to drive 35 minutes one-way to a game shop I have to pay 162.00 USD. 54.00 USD is another 1/2 case...
Words to live by: Faith, Virtue, Honor, Courage, Knowledge & Personal Responsibility
Auggies.

I've read several posts from members here who cannot find the site. Just google Auggies Games and it comes up first.
FLGS Evolution Games (Lancing, Michigan)
Auggies.

I've read several posts from members here who cannot find the site. Just google Auggies Games and it comes up first.

Same here. I was thrilled to see him offering Pre-orders on cases.
Miniature Market FTW.

On miniaturemarket, it doesn't specifically say that it's factory sealed. Is it still legitimate?
AMS-51 "Dendrite" Connection lost...searching...
On miniaturemarket, it doesn't specifically say that it's factory sealed. Is it still legitimate?

Absolutely
Atlanta Star Wars Gamers
Sith Holo News Network
Star Wars® Miniatures HQ

Click here to download the complete Star Wars Miniatures FAQ in PDF format
Click here to download the complete Star Wars Miniatures Errata in PDF format
Click here to download NickNames Line of Sight Guide in PDF format

Click here to download the best Line of Sight tool for Star Wars Miniatures available (9.5MB)
Maps included: Cloud City | Crystal Caves of Ilum | Coruscant | Death Star | Echo Base | Exodus-Class Heavy Courier | Freight Transit Station | Geonosis Sith Hangar | Grand Plaza | Mos Eisley | Muun Commerce Plaza | Nelvaan Snow Fields | Rancor Pit | Rattatak Arena | Ravaged Base | Starship | Taris Undercity | Teth Monastery | The Lost Temple | Throne Room | Yavin 4 Massassi Temple
Absolutely

Thanks. Just making sure.
AMS-51 "Dendrite" Connection lost...searching...
Just chiming in with my .02¢ for Miniature Market.

Agree with Hye Jedi about ordering singles (that aren't desperately needed immediately) to take advantage of the free shipping with a case.
I've had good luck with both Coolstuffinc.com and Miniaturemarket.com. This time I used Coolstuffinc and the case came this AM.
coolstuffinc.com

I have spent enough money there over the years that I get a good discount.

me too. i got my for free cause of a gift cerfiticate.
Mine was from MiniatureMarket and it came yesterday. I believe they ship so you get it the day of the release.
I ordered mine from Coolstuff and got it on Tuesday. I think they also mail it so you receive it on release day.
I have purchased from Magic Games and Cards for the last 5 or 6 sets. The JA cases were on sale for $104.99. Thats a pretty good deal. Hope that helps
I pre-ordered from popularcollections.com - they were running a 24 hour special, $89.99 per case with free shipping. I've bought from them many times before so I know they are legit, and you can't beat the price... but I don't have my case yet (they said it shipped today) so if you're patient, you can save a few bucks with them.
I don't typically pre-order. Bad ju-ju. Did it ONCE with the Traveller RPG book from Quiklink Interactive and waited six months after release for the damned thing.
Anyway, there's no real reason to pre-order these days with the modern speed of shipments.
I have always bought from NobleKnight.com. Fast, great customer service. Of late, however, they haven't been posting items until release day, while everyone else opens up for sale 2-3 days prior. I don't know if NK got a lawsuit, or are just scared, or what. But while I'll wait a couple days for books, I won't for my minis cases.
So I checked out MinisMarket a few days early. $108 for a case, FREE SHIPPING. I've done this often enough to know that was competitive. Went for it.
Three days later, NK put it up for $119 - WITH Shipping, which experience tells me would be between $8 - $10. so I saved like twenty bucks.
But would MinisMarket deliver? Or would I be waiting for my minis a month later?
Took five days. Got my loot today. So, I'm quite happy with my decision.
Oh - and the VRs? Kol Skywalker, Vodo Siosk-Baas, Dark Woman, and my #1 wannit of the set: The Jedi Exile.
Good times.
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt." Scale video that I made with darthvaughn: " SW Minis Scale video Starship Modeler website. Jeff Russel's incredible STARSHIP DIMENSIONS website, with our favourite vehicles, vessels & critters from multiple sources, shown to scale. SQUADRON MODEL's Sci-Fi model kits section. How to make a model conversion to an Old Republic frigate.
Local comic shop for my case then MiniatureMarket for the remaining VRs and a few extra UCs.
When I lived closer to the center of the state, I made a deal with the FLGS that if he kept case prices down to 120-130, I would buy exclusively from him, but then I moved down here and none of my LGS's sell cases for less than (150? i think is his deal?) Therefore, when I buy cases, I go online (I have tried auggies, popular collections, Coolstuff).

I bought 1 case of JA from Auggies, 1 from Popular collections (during the 89.99 sale, before I heard about everyone's complaints on the place), and Auggies came in today. Hopefully I don't have to make a bunch of annoying phone calls to Popular Collections.

All my experience with Coolstuff has been good, however. The Popular Collections was an impulse buy, and I just friggin love Auggies.
RS 55/60; CS 54/60; RotS 55/60; UH 46/60; CotF 60/60; BH 44/60; A&E 58/60; FU 49/60; LotF 60/60; KotOR 57/60;
CW 40/40; IE 39/40; JA 40/40; GaW 40/40; DT 39/40; MotF 40/40