TotG Official Errata? Are we going to ever get one?

So do we have an Official Errata for Threats of the Galaxy? I See a thread where they are discussed but no official answer. like how much is an R2-R droid? whats its availability?
What is the fix for all the other problems?
Well, the devs have pretty much said "don't bother us with statblock errors", and the problems in TotG are almost wall-to-wall statblock errors, so they aren't likely to be addressed
It's morphin time! ...Oh wait, wrong universe. Now where did I put my lightsabre? Winner of "You Build the Character 16 - Wedge Antilles" and "You Make the ... Contest 3 - Elite Forces"
Well, the devs have pretty much said "don't bother us with statblock errors", and the problems in TotG are almost wall-to-wall statblock errors, so they aren't likely to be addressed

Pretty much that. We've done some unofficial lists of problems, which would be fairly easy to redo into corrected statblocks, but nothing official. Honestly, it's probably not worth their time. They made a bad product, but it's not worth fixing on either side of the aisle. I mean, I'm not going to use a set of stats where I have to constantly jump back and forth between the errata and the book.
"And the TL;DR award goes to Raul Torin!" - CorranHornIsAwesome Official SAGA Edition Errata Dawn of Defiance Other Articles Thanks to GreySword for compiling these
Well it would be nice to have a price and availability for the droids. the rest of the errors are liveable and fixable. But if you have no idea what the cost of a droid is thats kinda tricky to fix as the costs are all over the place.
R2 series droid 4500 Cr page 198 SECR.
Eyeballing it, I'd say add another 1000 or so to the price of a base R2, and give it military availability (as they are designed for scout fighters).
It's morphin time! ...Oh wait, wrong universe. Now where did I put my lightsabre? Winner of "You Build the Character 16 - Wedge Antilles" and "You Make the ... Contest 3 - Elite Forces"
Sign In to post comments