Feel Free to Delete this Forum

Yeah, that may not be a bad idea. No point in having a forum like this now. Maybe just move all the decklists to Decks->Other and find something else for this now...
MTGO SVCL - Ask me for help if you're lost or confused!
Yeah, that may not be a bad idea. No point in having a forum like this now. Maybe just move all the decklists to Decks->Other and find something else for this now...

Just lock this forum and move it to Magic Online Legacy Forums

And create a fresh forum for Kaleidoscope.

Guess what? Chicken butt.

Kaleidoscope is a different format than prismatic. Prism is still a fun, playable format.
Kaleidoscope is a different format than prismatic. Prism is still a fun, playable format.

Problem is, the load times on just building a deck make it less appealing to wanting to just make a deck now.
Since you've eliminated the format.

May she rise from the ashes like The Phoenix in Winter.
"ForestDrake, CONNOISSEUR OF CRYPTIC WRITTINGS !" After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F

It's very fun and something I expect to see continually being played in Cas/Cas. However, there's no need for it to have its own forum now as there's no reason to believe that this will suddenly start getting more traffic than it was before.

Just lock this forum and move it to Magic Online Legacy Forums

And create a fresh forum for Kaleidoscope.

I'd like to keep the decks in an unlocked area until such time as they naturally move to the great archive in the sky. I do support removing this living forum and replacing it with KScope so we can get some deck ideas and discussion going.

So maybe copy the threads out of this forum and into the 'Other formats' forum?
It's very fun and something I expect to see continually being played in Cas/Cas. However, there's no need for it to have its own forum now as there's no reason to believe that this will suddenly start getting more traffic than it was before.

I'd like to keep the decks in an unlocked area until such time as they naturally move to the great archive in the sky. I do support removing this living forum and replacing it with KScope so we can get some deck ideas and discussion going.

So maybe copy the threads out of this forum and into the 'Other formats' forum?

Why even bother moving the decks?
You'll still be able to access them via the legacy forums, you just won't be able to post new responses. Anyone who's really interested can Ctrl-C Ctrl-V and start a new thread (which should generate more traffic then a necro'd thread anyway). No?

Guess what? Chicken butt.

Why even bother moving the decks?
You'll still be able to access them via the legacy forums, you just won't be able to post new responses. Anyone who's really interested can Ctrl-C Ctrl-V and start a new thread (which should generate more traffic then a necro'd thread anyway). No?

A good point.

Look for this forum to disappear in the not too distant future.
Sign In to post comments