IE Preveiws, get them here!

Here's the rebelscum news about all the new minis this week preveiws.

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Imperial_Entanglements_Miniatures_Preview_121026.asp
Come join me at Millennium Games in Rochester NY for some Star Wars Minis gaming! Games are every other Saturday. Look for the Battle for Naboo coming soon! COMING SOON: Star Wars Starships game: Death Star Trench Run New movemet rules 3D Map 30 Rebel ships Unlimited TIES 30 rounds of combat Can YOU destroy the Death Star in time?
When i read your title i thought it was new stuff.

Thanks very much for the link, Lingster. I really enjoyed reading the reviews of the new characters. Cheers.
Photobucket I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical
I hadnt seen the new hoth commander or diplomat. They need to be careful. I am not sure i like the idea of all these attacking diplomats, especially generics that can get a lot of imperial boosts. It has promise if it doesnt become abusable.

I also really like the hoth storm commander. HE makes the hoth troopers very playable as a squad.
I just keep wondering when Rebelscum is going to update the photo archives for AE, KOTOR and the CW sets...
I just keep wondering when Rebelscum is going to update the photo archives for AE, KOTOR and the CW sets...

Archives of the Gamers Jedi should have current Pics...

http://www.swmgamers.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=54

That's an easy question to answer.

For AE, I don't have all the peices yet. Still missing a few. Luke's Landspeeder, Obi Holo, and maybe one or 2 extras.

KOTOR... still missing two peices. Padawan Obi and Juahni (sp).

CW, still waiting to photograph them.

Yes, the minis on Rebel Scum are all mine..
Come join me at Millennium Games in Rochester NY for some Star Wars Minis gaming! Games are every other Saturday. Look for the Battle for Naboo coming soon! COMING SOON: Star Wars Starships game: Death Star Trench Run New movemet rules 3D Map 30 Rebel ships Unlimited TIES 30 rounds of combat Can YOU destroy the Death Star in time?
That's an easy question to answer.

For AE, I don't have all the peices yet. Still missing a few. Luke's Landspeeder, Obi Holo, and maybe one or 2 extras.

CW, still waiting to photograph them.

Yes, the minis on Rebel Scum are all mine..

Oh wow, didn't know that. Thought it was a group effort... which makes it even more impressive.

it's Juhani, but I just thought of the namy i will be calling her from now on!
Juanhi

It's like Johnny, but in Spanish!
RS 55/60; CS 54/60; RotS 55/60; UH 46/60; CotF 60/60; BH 44/60; A&E 58/60; FU 49/60; LotF 60/60; KotOR 57/60;
CW 40/40; IE 39/40; JA 40/40; GaW 40/40; DT 39/40; MotF 40/40
People have we been satisfied by all the previews? Begging and now here they are. And we've got three rehashes, and a non-unique attacking diplomat for the Empire.
I think the scariest piece is the Empiral Diplomat to this point, just for the fact that I can make huge groups of them, and Imp CE's are the bomb.
Best gaming community in the world. My collection is proof. 2009 SWM RAC member 795 Club member Over 75 Good trades, Zero Negatives You can check out my squads at Bloomilk, or share in more conversations at SWMGAMERS "There is always a choice..."