Shotgunpriest's H/W List!

TEH RULEZ:

1. You Rip me, you deal with the law. Do not underestimate my reach.
2. Please Provide Refs
3. Those with less refs will ship first.
4. PM me OR reply here, I will check both.
5. Obey the rules of the forum
6. All cards are 1-ofs unless noted otherwise
7. I want all cards in English, unless I ask for it otherwise. Still, if you have it in another language, we may be able to work something out.
8. I will only trade things listed on my have list.
9. USA AND CANADA ONLY! Sorry =/
10. I cannot purchase any cards, but I can sell them. Checks only if you choose to purchase.
11. I will use Magiccards.info Pricing.
12. If you are looking for specific commons and uncommons, post what you're looking for and I will check.
13. If you see ***** next to a card, it means it is still pending in a trade.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

REFS:36(21 unique)

Chandrachaser
Arbiter_of_Justice x3
Sabre-night x2
Thoughtmage/Pandemonium1 x6
Skrazem
Maximus17
GoblinKing_
AT_AT_Commander
RathiAssassin
XIII13THIRTEEN x2
SmoothCP x2
magicguy1
JustinPizza
Time Stopped x2
Xailar x3
Skillgore
th3on3songoku
serrated_soldier x2
bluerx7323
Rush_Classic x2
GodsWill

Soon there shall be more! Many, many more...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

RIPPERS:
Darkendblade - Said he'd send first in beginning of January, never sent. Ever. Others have had trouble too.

MY WANTS

My Wants are here

Siege-Gang Commander from Scourge
Xx Nightmare This could be from any set! I'm collecting these! These are good deal eveners!
Xx Serra Angel Same as above.
Xx Lightning Bolt Same as above.
Any and all of the Original Duals or Shocklands
Cash
Your List
1,000 Posts - February 4th, 2009 2,000 Posts - April 14th, 2009 3,000 Posts - June 21st, 2009 4,000 Posts - August 27, 2009 You Make the Flavor! I speak my mind and I'm blunt. Don't take offense to my posts if they seem rude :/ my ref list I am Red/Black
I am Red/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am only keeping this thread to keep track of my refs. carry on.
1,000 Posts - February 4th, 2009 2,000 Posts - April 14th, 2009 3,000 Posts - June 21st, 2009 4,000 Posts - August 27, 2009 You Make the Flavor! I speak my mind and I'm blunt. Don't take offense to my posts if they seem rude :/ my ref list I am Red/Black
I am Red/Black
I'd like Doubling cube,and legacy weapon, LMK with the wants list!
Join the Izzet Leauge today, The Firemind wills it so. http://community.wizards.com/izzetleauge
Sure, just let me finish posting my cards, although I may need to get back to you tommorow. (Sorry for the delay)
I am Red/Black
im interested in these cards get back to me when you can my list is in my signature

Ward of Bones EVE
Lich's Mirror ALA
Legacy Weapon TEN
Springjack Pasture EVE
Stoic Angel ALA
Everlasting Torment SHA
Scourglass ALA
Loyal Sentry x2 TEN
Order of Whiteclay SHA
Sure, just let me finish posting my cards, although I may need to get back to you tommorow. (Sorry for the delay)

Allright i check every day, so just PM me or something :3
Join the Izzet Leauge today, The Firemind wills it so. http://community.wizards.com/izzetleauge
Will do. It's just late and I want to get at least the Type 2 list up before I go to bed for the night...er morning. I will be all finished by about...I don't know, but sometime January 4th. 2009.
I am Red/Black
that works!
Whats up priest, Its good to finally see some of your trade material.

I was wondering if you'd have any stillmoon cavalier, fetid heath, caves of koilos.

If not then I also would like your 2x sanity grinding, 2x foil boomerang, and your grimoire thief.

I have a list, and a link to it in my sig.
Time to take a look at your list! :P

edit: I don't have the BW pain or filter lands, along with no cavaliers, sorry
I am Red/Black
For everyone whose trades I've finalized - Mail will go out tommorow!

Finally put up my non-Type 2 cards! Go wild!
I am Red/Black
I am Red/Black
Interested in:
Deity of Scars EVE
Evershrike x2 EVE
Stoic Angel ALA
Balefire Liege EVE
Lord of the Pit TEN
Mirri, Cat Warrior TEN
River of Tears FUT
Angel of Salvation FUT
Infernal Spawn of Infernal Spawn of Evil UNH

I have:
Some dragons (check out my collection in my list, if i have more than 1 i'll probably trade it, some exclusions), dragon type cards (Dragonspeaker Shaman, Bladewing's Thrall, Dragon Roost, Form of the Dragon, etc.), and a textless Flame Javelin. LMK if you want to work on something
hi im interested in your:
Vendilion Clique MOR
Ancestral Vision JvC

cml and lmk thanks
Will do guys. oh, and maximus - the stoic angel is already traded, sorry. I'll update it now.
I am Red/Black
My wants updated.
I am Red/Black
I am Red/Black
I am Red/Black
I am Red/Black
didnt see anything bu he foil pendelhaven.
Do you want it?
I am Red/Black
Sorry.. I didn't see anything else I wanted and River Kelpie is very low priority for my deck (it's just for testing purposes).
Sorry.. I didn't see anything else I wanted and River Kelpie is very low priority for my deck (it's just for testing purposes).

Ok, I'll trade it for low stuff! :D
I am Red/Black
my wants
doubling cube
Cho-Manno, Revolutionary x2
pariah x2
mirror gallery
desert FOIL
lightning coils
darksteel garrison
dark ritual

look at my thread if theres anything you want. just LMK. thanks, seth.
I'm interested in your textless Condemn and all your foily basics (not snow basics though). CML and LMK by PM!

I'm interested in your Shelldock Isle, two of your Cold-Eyed Selkies, your Bloom Tender, and Sekki--think we can work something out?

Come join me at No Goblins Allowed

Because frankly, being here depresses me these days.

I'm interested in your Shelldock Isle, two of your Cold-Eyed Selkies, your Bloom Tender, and Sekki--think we can work something out?

Definetly! I'll check your list again for some more things. (I'm at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP), so I'm using this account in place of Shotgunpriest. Just a safety measure while I'm here.)

edit:
After checking my price guide (starcitygames.com), it turns out that the total of all the things you want came out to $3.25, and what I want is $4. Is that ok with you? And also, I have never mailed anything out of the States, so you'll need to walk me through on this one. (And it may take longer, too.)
Only thing i saw was your foil Royal Assassin.
Only thing i saw was your foil Royal Assassin.

Are you willing to trade Niv-Mizzet for it?
I am Red/Black
Black sections in both type 2 and non type 2 updated!
I am Red/Black
Hello!

I have:
Xx Misc. Dragons [check my thread]
1x Incinerate [TEXTLESS]

Interested in:
1x Springjack Pasture
1x Primalcrux

CML and LMK
Ok, will do.
I am Red/Black
I am Red/Black
I am Red/Black
I am Red/Black
List updated by a lot! Stoic angels and Rafiq among them!
I am Red/Black
sorry don't see anything for the demigod
Definetly! I'll check your list again for some more things. (I'm at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP), so I'm using this account in place of Shotgunpriest. Just a safety measure while I'm here.)

edit:
After checking my price guide (starcitygames.com), it turns out that the total of all the things you want came out to $3.25, and what I want is $4. Is that ok with you? And also, I have never mailed anything out of the States, so you'll need to walk me through on this one. (And it may take longer, too.)

Sorry for the late response--I've been out of town for a while, and just got back.

Turns out I no longer need the Bloom Tender--I got a playset elsewhere. But looking at your list again, in addition to the Shelldock, two Cold-Eyed Selkies, and Sekki that I mentioned before, I like Rafiq and two Stoics Angels.

I'm not sure how you were getting your prices there--Starcity has the textless Condemn listed at $4 and foil basics go for $1 a pop there, so with nine basics plus the Condemn that'd put it at $13 for the lot...

Still think we can work something out?

Sorry for the late response--I've been out of town for a while, and just got back.

Turns out I no longer need the Bloom Tender--I got a playset elsewhere. But looking at your list again, in addition to the Shelldock, two Cold-Eyed Selkies, and Sekki that I mentioned before, I like Rafiq and two Stoics Angels.

I'm not sure how you were getting your prices there--Starcity has the textless Condemn listed at $4 and foil basics go for $1 a pop there, so with nine basics plus the Condemn that'd put it at $13 for the lot...

Still think we can work something out?

Naw man, I'm really sorry.
I am Red/Black
That's all right; some other time, then.

Updated list!
I am Red/Black

Sign In to post comments