Darth sidious Hologram

Does he grant FORCE RENEWAL to allied troops? for example a fringe ewok? so each turn you get force point and you can use them to reroll saves or move more, or reroll attacks?

Or is Just for Characters with force value that can use them?
Everyone, buddy. EVERYONE.

Allies are everyone on your squad and people on a teammates squad, if you happen to be playing 2 vs 2 or the like.

Also, someone will probably reply and say that this is covered in the FAQ stickied at the top of the forum. Next time, be sure to read the FAQ. It helps a lot.

But, I'm the nice one. Haha.
lambalazarbanner4.png
wow so is better light tutor than yoda!

I thought that only allies with force rating were the one that benefit, since they have force use.
wow so is better light tutor than yoda!

I thought that only allies with force rating were the one that benefit, since they have force use.

That's why he's so good. My Sith squad uses Revan, Fett Mercenary, Lando, DS, and a few other Grunts. All of them have FP. Fett is insane with FP.
lambalazarbanner4.png
really insane! not for the sith that could benefit from that if not by the fringes you could give FP!
Just remember Droids and Savage characters are not subject to CEs.

It does wonders for just troops too. Almost like giving them another attack (if the first one misses).
I have to say, Yoda of Dagobah is at least half as good as DS Holo... mainly because Yoda can literally plunge 2 force renewals per round as an effective force battery. And because you can literally go anywhere, without the limitation to stay within 6 sqs of DS Holo, you can conserve your own fp and spend only on Yodas. Light tutor is alright.. but you get Yoda because it can store 2 fp per round and your force attuned characters can go anywhere spending it.
My Trade thread can be found here: http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=1142814 Proud creator of the myspace group, dedicated to SWM: http://groups.myspace.com/starwarsminiature Trading references earned, over 60+ WOTC refs in GTL: Kenred2's WOTC GTL ref (1.0) / Kenred2's WOTC GTL ref (2.0) / Kenred2's WOTC GTL ref (2.1) Great traders: Admiral_Bossk (3x), eMouse, MandaloreTheFirst (5x), Vilrin (3x), swinefeld (2x), Phlash007 (2x), skilanky64 (2x), nuksaa (2x), Sith_Slayer (2x), Vlad9969, Darth Omron, Garc, Boba_The_Hunter, lordofnitril, ChuckaFett, darthkraft, AlexB1001, creme_brule, Chiech, RocWrangler, Phenix, hunter73, Markedman247, xwingmaster529, TenEyedMan, Bantha_Rawk, wampafang, monni316, Evil_Eater_of_Dream, thunderchunky11, lestiff416, DefenseRules, armoredgear7, Darth_Telson, Trey22, jafo17, Jedi_Tarja, Jankyplay18, TB5628, Banesbane, hothie, Revandarth, bandersnee, Chargers, Sejanus, Neifi Great dealers: Bo_Mastar, mandaloreresurrector, Madslaust, barzillai, Lone__Gunman, DaMegaFish, Dark_Jedi_21, Lambalazar, Max_Rebo, Leif_G Very helpful people: Trey22, Capin_ahab
But Yoda of D is only for already force rated characters. HoloSid allows anyone (legal) to gain FPs.

(note: not knocking Yoda D cuz he's a beast in his own right!)
But Yoda of D is only for already force rated characters. HoloSid allows anyone (legal) to gain FPs.

(note: not knocking Yoda D cuz he's a beast in his own right!)

actually Yoda of D can make anyone a force rated character
actually Yoda of D can make anyone a force rated character

As long as they are an allied rebel character.
As long as they are an allied rebel character.

Yep
My Trade thread can be found here: http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=1142814 Proud creator of the myspace group, dedicated to SWM: http://groups.myspace.com/starwarsminiature Trading references earned, over 60+ WOTC refs in GTL: Kenred2's WOTC GTL ref (1.0) / Kenred2's WOTC GTL ref (2.0) / Kenred2's WOTC GTL ref (2.1) Great traders: Admiral_Bossk (3x), eMouse, MandaloreTheFirst (5x), Vilrin (3x), swinefeld (2x), Phlash007 (2x), skilanky64 (2x), nuksaa (2x), Sith_Slayer (2x), Vlad9969, Darth Omron, Garc, Boba_The_Hunter, lordofnitril, ChuckaFett, darthkraft, AlexB1001, creme_brule, Chiech, RocWrangler, Phenix, hunter73, Markedman247, xwingmaster529, TenEyedMan, Bantha_Rawk, wampafang, monni316, Evil_Eater_of_Dream, thunderchunky11, lestiff416, DefenseRules, armoredgear7, Darth_Telson, Trey22, jafo17, Jedi_Tarja, Jankyplay18, TB5628, Banesbane, hothie, Revandarth, bandersnee, Chargers, Sejanus, Neifi Great dealers: Bo_Mastar, mandaloreresurrector, Madslaust, barzillai, Lone__Gunman, DaMegaFish, Dark_Jedi_21, Lambalazar, Max_Rebo, Leif_G Very helpful people: Trey22, Capin_ahab
... or a fringe

Read Light Tutor again.
Darth Sidious can get really nasty if you have a bunch of those fringe guys with disintegrate. Just a matter of time with all those re-rolls that someone is going to bite it.

Sincerely,
Jester007
When using Darth Sidious Hologram, if a character already has Force Renewal 1 does the character add another Force Renewal? Example: The character's Force Renewal goes from 1 to 2?
When using Darth Sidious Hologram, if a character already has Force Renewal 1 does the character add another Force Renewal? Example: The character's Force Renewal goes from 1 to 2?

No, because Force Renewals don't stack on individuals that already have force Renewal.
Is the fact that Force Renewal does not stack in a FAQ or rules Errata somewhere? Or has this just been the decision _NickName_ has posted?

I'm interested because I once used LukeS Light Spirit with Shadow Vao and played him having Renewal 2. It sounds like that was incorrect play.

-OjO-
Force Renewal 1 doesn't stack is covered in the Stacking section of the glossary. You cannot benefit from the same ability (in this case, 2 instances of Force Renewal 1) per instance unless it specifically says so.
It's a general stacking violation, but it's also covered specifically under Light Spirit in the FAQ.