This is an ongoing series in which I highlight what I think were the best D&D-related blogs each month. This is the article for September 2012. The criteria for this honor is:
- The blog must be on the WotC Blog site.
- It cannot be made by a featured or staff blogger (the point is to highlight blogs that might otherwise go unnoticed).
- It cannot be made in the blogs for a specific group.
- It must pertain to D&D (of any edition).
- It must be in English.
- It must not be reposted from or pushing content on another site.
- It must tickle my fancy.
While we remain in playtest phase, I'm segregating playtest reports into a separate list. Please take a look at the great work of these Heroes of Blogging, Chroniclers of Blogging, and Heroes of Playtesting!
HEROES OF BLOGGING
- Alynn confronts the monk.
- BerylBrightshade loses ground and discusses magic item creation and classes.
- Bhaelfire designs the editions and revises armor.
- Bigdamnjason makes a return.
- DanTracker wants to do more with skills.
- DavidGiven reviews podcasts.
- DM Nel radicalizes Abilities and goes his own way.
- dlwraith concedes the dare.
- FluxPoint likes Next.
- Grandillusionist wants to keep it simple.
- Jakalair begins again.
- Kalex the Omen profiles himself.
- Hartlage thinks size matters.
- kentop gets serious.
- LordArchaon develops a new cosmology .
- moltrikor has a disheartening encounter.
- Mr Bamboo is short on details.
- Sesdun uses willpower.
- sgt d butts in so much.
- The Mask of Ice suggests for Next: metamagic feats, multiclassing, Int-based feats, high-HP, sneak attack, psionics, spells, and rangers.
- Webster is a better DM.
CHRONICLERS OF BLOGGING
- AntonTheDM chronicles Finathern.
- DavidGiven chroncicles Encounters.
- Hippolyte chronicles his students' campaign.
- Khilkhameth chronicles Lair Assault and Dark Sun.
- Moltrikor chronicles Encounters.
- Raunalyn chronicles Dark Sun.
- RobinJaleh chronicles the Order of the Pillow.
- Stress2bme chronicles the Heroes of Crofton Mill.
- Vobeshkan chronicles Encounters.
HEROES OF PLAYTESTING