12.01.2011 | 6:49 AM
This is an ongoing series in which I highlight what I think were the best D&D-related blogs each month. This is the article for November 2011. The criteria for this honor is:
- The blog must be on the WotC Blog site.
- It cannot be made by a featured or staff blogger (the point is to highlight blogs that might otherwise go unnoticed).
- It cannot be made in the blogs for a specific group.
- It must pertain to D&D (of any edition).
- It must be in English.
- It must not be reposted from or pushing content on another site.
- It must tickle my fancy.
Please take a look at the great work by these Heroes of Blogging!
- Carl_the_half_ork made a game system.
- Centauri learns more lessons.
- Crimson_vampr goes berzerk.
- DanTracker retools ability scores, rewards mechanics and looks at action economy.
- davidgiven has a great blog. READ IT ALL!
- Egotist rambles.
- embertiger offers Eberron themes ()
- Mr_Bamboo nitpicks Haven of the Bitter Glass and takes on German liches.
- Mr.Durriken is a defender.
- PROM writes adventures,
- ritorix offers "Best Left Closed", a Dark Sun sidetrek for 4th-level characters
- tactician93612 finds a new path.
- talien3 takes on Frank Miller.
- Raddu76 makes Dark Sun minis and terrain.
- SaveVS.Death fourthifies the magic-user
- TelinArtho writes a novel (read the whole series) and provides a state of Play-by-Post
- Xeviat-DM overhauls 4e.
Blog Followers 1 Comments 0