How to Attack (Assassin)

My assassin has a lot of trouble figuring out how attacks work. 

This is what I put together

If you want me to put something together for specific build let me know. It was fun t o put together. 

I should mention that this Assassin attacks with 2 Half Scissors ala Kill la Kill with a Dual Weilder Feat. 

I've removed content from this thread. Promoting illegal activities is a violation of the Code of Conduct. This includes posting copyrighted materials 

You can review the Code of Conduct here: company.wizards.com/conduct

Please remember to keep your posts polite, on topic and refrain from personal attacks. You are free to disagree with one another as long as it is done in a respectful manner.

This is neat. I'd love to see one for each class.

Timmee wrote:

This is neat. I'd love to see one for each class.

Considering weapons and abilites are different for each class AND D&D next is about to be retired I am just going to take requests. 

Send me the details of your character sheet and I will be happy to put one together for you

This is cute!

What program did you use to make these, and did you design the dice clipart or find them somewhere else?

sliceoffruit wrote:

My assassin has a lot of trouble figuring out how attacks work.

This is what I put together

If you want me to put something together for specific build let me know. It was fun t o put together.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO converting my Shadowrun cheat sheets to something of this nature. Totally giving you credit. Flipping adorable! And hilarious!

We’ve removed content from this thread because of a violation of the Code of Conduct.

You can review the Code here: http://company.wizards.com/conduct

Please keep your posts polite, on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks. You are welcome to disagree with one another but please do so respectfully and constructively.

Remember, a community is a joint effort of all those involved, and while we want intelligent meaningful and productive banter to ensue we also need it to be polite and considerate of others.  

Thank you for your time and support as we continue to try and make a great community for everyone. 

I really like that and might do something similar for 2 of my players that are very new to D&D. One thing I would point out though is that you reference a modifier for cover. In the playtest cover grants and AC bonus to the target and not a penalty to the attacker (I would think in most cases the effect is the same though so probably doesn't matter). This could be one less thing your player needs to worry about on his attack since you as the DM would just adjust the monster AC.