HOW-TO Video on how Glyph works (for players)

4 posts / 0 new
Last post

Here is the player map hand out with the zones seperated. 

Good luck and have fun!

Couple of note.

- The only way to get new zones added to your glyph is to find other glyphs that are attunded to other zones. Contact Stones only let you speak to Syranna inside the gatehouse, nothing else. (She doesn't have a circlet of limited telepathy after all. 

UPDATE: I made some mistakes on the video, so I took it down. I cant edit the first post so.. what can be done. 

As an apology, here are glyph key hand outs you can give to your players. 

sliceoffruit wrote:

Couple of note.

- The only way to get new zones added to your glyph is to find other glyphs that are attunded to other zones. Contact Stones only let you speak to Syranna inside the gatehouse, nothing else. (She doesn't have a circlet of limited telepathy after all. 

UPDATE: I made some mistakes on the video, so I took it down. I cant edit the first post so.. what can be done. 

As an apology, here are glyph key hand outs you can give to your players. 

Well page 20 has info on contact stones. She can attune your glyph key to the zone your in - so finding a contact stone lets you be able to get past the white gates around it, which lets you get to another zone, find a contact stone, unlock the white gates around it, etc.

It also allows you to request Sinead O'Connor kareoke from her.

"In the game there is magic" - Orethalion

Only got words in my copy.

Thanks for the key hand out. I am definately going to print this out or put in onenote. Its a great way for DMs to track which what characters have attuned onto their glyph keys.