4/30/2014 LI: "Seemingly Random Cluster of Celestial Beings"

6 posts / 0 new
Last post

This thread is for discussion of this week's Limited Information, which goes live Wednesday morning on magicthegathering.com.

This story was awesome. It would've been alright to tell us at the end that the Boy would grow to become Xenagos, although I suppose the part about him rising to the gods might be good enough.

To be honest, I have not enjoyed very many of the Theros shorts, but this one was pretty good. 

Proud member of C.A.R.D. - Campaign Against Rare Duals "...but the time has come when lands just need to be better. Creatures have gotten stronger, spells have always been insane, and lands just sat in this awkward place of necessity." Jacob Van Lunen on the refuge duals, 16 Sep 2009. "While it made thematic sense to separate enemy and allied color fixing in the past, we have come around to the definite conclusion that it is just plain incorrect from a game-play perspective. This is one of these situations where game play should just trump flavor." - Sam Stoddard on ending the separation of allied/enemy dual lands. 05 July 2013

it ended abruptly

but at least I finished it

Draft moment

my opponent kills himself with font of ire to avoid lossing to the Sigiled Starfish backed by the spear of heliod

Also the very thought that Xenagos had a fetal twin sister! Imagine if they were identical twins and both had a spark, or even if they shared a spark and could only planeswalk when close to each other.

Sign In to post comments