No mana cost :P

"PEOPLE DO THINGS FOR A REASON"

- Dave Shedden

Purphoros' Tokens

Dimir all the way

Wondering what art would look like on these:

Recurring Wave

Enchantment

~ enters the battlefield with X distortion counters.

As long as there is a distrotion counter on ~, spells you cast have Cascade.

Whenever a spell resolves, remove a distortion counter from ~.

-----

Predetermined Genesis

Sorcery

Scry 3, then Cascade.

Rogue Gunslinger 

Creature - Viashino Gunslinger Outlaw

First strike

Whenever Rogue Gunslinger attacks, clash with target opponent. If you win, Rogue Gunslinger gains double strike until end of turn.

2/2

I would love to see me some Lizard men in a cowboy hat, preferably with a colt.

Quotes: 

Show
magicpablo666 wrote:
These cards are Ball Tightening.
I_forget_who_dammit wrote:
Perfect originality is overrated and often ugly. The best and most beautiful cards I've ever seen were clearly inspired by something else. Cards are not entirely unlike living organisms in this regard. All the good ones are a result of long evolution; the 'original' ones are either monocellular or mutant aberrations.
ColonialDragons wrote:
The weird part is reaching over the table, grabbing a card from their hand, and just staring slowly back at them, awkwardly, as you slide their voice of resurgence slowly into your pants.
magicpablo666 wrote:
Graveborn are strictly better than Zombies. I mean, look at that wicked beard. You try growing that when your dead. And I know aging fellows who are suffering from Male Pattern Baldness, who would kill for a Mop like Ribsy's over there.
magicpablo666 wrote:
Hey Dudibus, I can't take you seriously until you take your shirt off!
cats_and_me wrote:
I'm just stating what I think is their opinion! :/

Artistic Disclaimer

Please note that none of this art is created by me. It is taken from the internet just to add an image to the cards.
The art is still owned by the artist.If you are the artist of the art, please contact me if you would like it removed.

The Artist Line is only used to show it is a card I have rendered.

Artistic Disclaimer

Please note that none of this art is created by me. It is taken from the internet just to add an image to the cards.
The art is still owned by the artist.If you are the artist of the art, please contact me if you would like it removed.

Artistic Disclaimer

Phyrexian Battlesuit 

Artifact - Equipment

Equipped creature gets +5/+3, has lifelink and deathtouch, and is indestructible. If equipped creature has first strike, it loses first strike.

Whenever equipped creature is dealt damage, unequip Phyrexian Battlesuit from it.

Equip 

"Remember, kids, always use protection." - Ijurin-Nifraxiahar, Phyrexian spawn teacher

Herald of Yawgmoth 

Artifact Creature - Human

Herald of Yawgmoth can't be countered and is indestructible as long as you control another permanent with Phyrexian mana symbols in its mana cost.

When Herald of Yawgmoth enters the battlefield, search your library for a permanent with a Phyrexian mana symbol in its mana cost and put it into play. Then shuffle your library.

"You say he is dead. He is not dead. He lies dreaming. He gave me purpose, and one day he shall do the same to you. I see him in my dreams, I see him out of the corner of my eye. The Father of Machines lives on."

1/3

Nightveil Sphinx

Creature-Sphinx

When Nightveil Sphinx enters the battlefield, each player exiles the top 3 cards of hir or her library, then that player may return a card from exile to its owner's hand.

Whenver Nightveil Sphinx attacks, each player reveals the top 5 cards of his or her library, then puts all land cards revealed this way into their owner's hand, then exiles the rest.

The nightmares always returned with a new vision of life, only seen through the eyes of the wise.

3/7

Misdirection UB

sorcery

cipher

look at target player's hand, you may select a card from it. If you do, that player dicards that card then draws a card.

cipher is the dimir mechanic from gatecrash

Going forward, please be aware that there is only so much space on a card. If it looks too full, it does not look good.

Artistic Disclaimer

Artistic Disclaimer

Artistic Disclaimer

Artistic Disclaimer

Artistic Disclaimer

Gloo Trankol 

Planeswalker

+4 Target two Giant creatures get +2/+2, double strike and lifelink until end of turn.

-2 Search your library for a Giant card and cast it without paying its mana cost.

-6 Put a “Titan” counters on all Giants in play and whenever a Giant creature enters the battlefield it receives a “Titan” counter, doubling their counters and giving them double strike and lifelink.

{3}

Holy muffins that IS cluttered! Hopefully these won't be as bad.

Anyway, more cards I'm not going to playtest at all:

Nicol's Bargain 

Enchantment

Skip your draw step. Your maximum hand size is one.

Pay 2 life, discard your hand: Draw a card.

"Your deals have failed you again and again, planeswalker, yet you keep coming back. I never will understand you."

Comments: I know fixing Necropotence has a bad history, but this one might be safe. It goes around Reliquary Tower shenanigans and might be almost balanced.

O-Kagachi 

Legendary Creature - Spirit God

When O-Kagachi enters the battlefield, exile all other creatures.

At the beginning of your upkeep, if O-Kagachi has a divinity counter on it and you control an artifact named That Which Was Taken, you win the game.

Evoke 

10/10

The alt-win is really just for flavor. If you play this, you should win anyway, except maybe in a long game of EDH.

The -6 ability wording seems to be wrong, if you want it changed. let me know.

Artistic Disclaimer

I will make O-Kagachi  but it seems there is no way to put a divint counter on it.

Artistic Disclaimer

Could you Toccata//Fugue in the Toccata//Fugue post? 

Artistic Disclaimer

I still have not worked out how you etwine them as you dont have a cost or fuse cost?

Artistic Disclaimer

It's like Wax // Wane...the old-fashioned split cards without fuse, I guess.  

Hopefully, in a few months, there'll be a patch to MSE that allows fuse cards.  

Anyway, thanks for creating it!

Kithkin_FieldMarshal wrote:

The -6 ability wording seems to be wrong, if you want it changed. let me know.

Change it so it can be good as a rule, if you know what i mean. "Put a "Titan" counters on all Giants in play, doubling their counters and giving them double strike and lifelink as long as Gloo Trankol remains on the battlefield."

That way he will cast it each time he play it.... Because it is too overpowered. Thanks and regards!

Chavdar

I like Gloo's abilities, but he's OP

Well, he is meant to be Tribe-minded... I think it is a cool card. Would love to see something like a throwback to Llorwynn with Planeswalkers like these enhancing tribe abilities. You can come to a lot when building a tribal deck. And I love and cherish the tribes the most from everything in Magic ..

"PEOPLE DO THINGS FOR A REASON"

- Dave Shedden

Purphoros' Tokens

Dimir all the way

These are really nice, but don't forget to credit the artists! ^-^

A url in the would suffice if you don't know the artist's name/screenname.

Tora, Harbinger of destruction - BBRR

Tora - Planeswalker

10 Loyalty Points.

-2 : Destroy all creatures.

-3 : Destroy all lands.

Cyclic Bureaucracy

applied fore a job at wizards 7-14-2014

hasbro didn't respond

Lestat the Musical: I want more

Mecexesses, the Machine 5

Legendary Artifact Creature- Wizard

T: Put a token onto the battlefield that's a copy of target artifact you control.

3: Untap target artifact. 

3/4

what if the artifact isn't part of combat ?

applied fore a job at wizards 7-14-2014

hasbro didn't respond

Lestat the Musical: I want more

Then we're all royally gorped.

The name could use some work, feel free to change it.

Poisonous Frog 

Creature - Frog

Deathtouch, Islandwalk, Reach

2/1

Here's another I'd like to see in card form

Houdini, the speed
Legendary Creature - Rabbit
haste
tap an untapped wizard you control : put ~ onto the battlefield from your command zone or hand.
3/3
"Slivers are fast, lethal, and adaptable, but if you want to see the most terrifying creature in the multiverse...Bring me a hat" - Jace Beleren

Red

Burning Sliver

Type: Sliver

Mana cost:

Power/toughness: 2/3

Haste

When Burning Sliver attacks target creature, place a burning counter on it.  At the end of every turn, put a bruning counter target creature.  That creature takes 1 damage for ever counter on it. 

Discription:  We thought using fire traps was a good idea against the slivers.  Oh, how wrong we were.

-------------------------------------------------

Here's one

Rune of Denial    2U
Enchantment (R)

UU, T: Change the text of each permanent named Rune of Denial by replacing all instances of creature with noncreature and vice versa.

2UU: Counter target creature spell.

SuperSpawnWrithe wrote:

Mecexesses, the Machine 5

Legendary Artifact Creature- Wizard

T: Put a token onto the battlefield that's a copy of target artifact you control.

3: Untap target artifact. 

3/4

Artistic Disclaimer

HarlanNowick wrote:

The name could use some work, feel free to change it.

Poisonous Frog 

Creature - Frog

Deathtouch, Islandwalk, Reach

2/1

Artistic Disclaimer

HarlanNowick wrote:

Here's another I'd like to see in card form

Houdini, the speed
Legendary Creature - Rabbit
haste
tap an untapped wizard you control : put ~ onto the battlefield from your command zone or hand.
3/3
"Slivers are fast, lethal, and adaptable, but if you want to see the most terrifying creature in the multiverse...Bring me a hat" - Jace Beleren

Artistic Disclaimer