Where's the 2014 schedule?

11 posts / 0 new
Last post

Where's the 2014 schedule?

I mean ... even no mention of Q1 and Q2 products?

So far, they haven't announced anything...

5 Minute WorkdayMy Webcomic Updated Tue & Thur

The compilation of my Worldbuilding blog series is now available: 

Jester David's How-To Guide to Fantasy Worldbuilding.

I think this is gosh darned peculiar. We're less than two months from Jan 2014 and we have no idea what's coming then? Is this an intentional play at super-secretness or some kind of unintentional omission as they're too busy working on 5e? I can't remember another time when I've been in the dark about products 2 months away.

Oh don't worry, they're just busy finishing off 5e and getitng ready for the big 6e announcement. lol

Frankly I think this lack of release schedule is just indicative of the current state of affairs at wizards, i.e. No one has a clue what they're doing.

It seems like they've just got nothing to release though. 

They could at least give us a name and and a level range for the 3rd sundering module due in february 2014. 

The names of the next two seasons are Scourge of the Sword Coast and Dead in Thay. Considering Legacy of the Crystal Shard is levels 1-3 I would assume the others will reset to level 1 as well.

https://www.wizards.com/wpn/Events/Scheduling.aspx?category=dungeonsdragons

@feetz_grande on Twitter

Well, we have one product for 2014...and it's a novel...

https://www.wizards.com/WPN/Sales/Solicitations.aspx?category=dungeonsdragons

@feetz_grande on Twitter

Check Amazon. They ussually end up accidently leaking forthcoming products there.

5 Minute WorkdayMy Webcomic Updated Tue & Thur

The compilation of my Worldbuilding blog series is now available: 

Jester David's How-To Guide to Fantasy Worldbuilding.

I have checked Amazom and the next two encounter titles are not currently listed for pre-order

I wonder if Scourge of the Sword Coast and Dead in Thay will be straight to PDF releases.

It doesn't jive with supporting the FLGS but neither does the current PDF store and DDI subscriptions.

Or maybe there just isn't one and they dont really plan on releasing anything.  They have already announced no more Dragon and Dungeon Magazines. There have not been Art and Map daownloads for the previous magazine releases.  They can keep making money off the pdf as long as there are fans to buy them and essentially close up shop.